India-China Border conflict

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
PLA disengaging as Indian fighting formations are waiting in Ladakh means PLA has lost his face.

The way they moved in, read massive mobilization post so called military exercise with element of surprise and then year long stand off is nothing but a military defeat.

@mokoman Panag is a bastard. All his rants becomes valid soon you become despondent. This is how his propaganda is cleverly crafted. It is very safe to be critical. This guy was blaming Indian infrastructure development lead by Modi government as reason for PLA mobilization on day one. Later he kept changing his accusations.

He was offering truce and reconciliation aka fate-acompli without Indian army giving a fight or offering a military remedy or show of strength to China.

Understand the context of his propaganda. If there is any disengagement it is because Indian army stood tall. Obviously pricks like him will again poison the well but we here at DFi can easily avoid such temptations.

Last edited:

AlphaLegis

Country flag
PLA disengaging as Indian fighting formations are waiting in Ladakh means PLA has lost his face.

The way they moved in, read massive mobilization post so called military exercise with element of surprise and then year long stand off is nothing but a military defeat.

@mokoman Panag is a bastard. All his rants becomes valid soon you become despondent. This is how his propaganda is cleverly crafted. It is very safe to be critical. This guy was blaming Indian infrastructure development lead by Modi government as reason for PLA mobilization on day one. Later he kept changing his accusations.

He was offering truce and reconciliation aka fate-acompli without Indian army giving a fight or offering a military remedy or show of strength to China.

Understand the context of his propaganda. If there is any disengagement it is because Indian army stood tall. Obviously pricks like him will again poison the well but we here at DFi can easily avoid such temptations.
Could you please point out factual inaccuracies in his piece before you fall on name-calling. I am no expert, based on memory I am framing some questions which may lead to a decent rebuttal of his pieces(not sure if it has already been countered and lost in sea of posts)

1. Do we agree that China has reached 1959 claim line in 62 war and fell back "n" number of Km's post it.
2. Do we have a ready reference of 1959 claim line in relation to Chinese position post 2020 transgressions?
3. Is there substance to the assertion that Chinese are trying to secure 1959 claim line and in that endeavour they reached and at few places have crossed(Gogra + Host Springs) that line.
4. The thrust of his agenda in my opinion is aimed at prodding government to provide answers to questions which may seem uncomfortable, is that good/bad is based on how one sees this situation.
5. Indian army standing tall had an impact on disengagement at Pangong Tso, primarily for the reason that buffer zone is sandwiched between China's claim line and India's perception of LAC(open to correction). Did China cross it's 1959 claim line at Gogra Hot Springs and what is their disengagement position in relation to that.

Please bear with me if it's already answered, just point me to the relevant post.

Kumaoni

The issue with leftists is that they can’t get their story together. First they blame Modi Gov for china clash, then they are all chests tall about Modi Govs alleged “silence” against the incursions. I don’t like the gov, but their arguments fall flat for a number of reasons.

Rex72920

Country flag
Have been reading this thread for a few days now. Really hardcore blackpilled people here.

1. The CCP agents that shared those Chinese interpretation of LAC gain/loss maps. Show the territory lost by them in Green where as the ones gained by them in Red. Which is against the regular convention & is excellent for visual interpretation by Indians. Clearly a propaganda post.
  2. The US satellite websites show Indian interpretation of LAC. And you guys can check those maps. There are no Chinese bases currently located within the Indian territory. (Ones that were, are all vacated)
  3. The Chinese haven't overrun any of Indians forward posts or border village. They are not even physically occupying the territory on our side of LAC. So why this whining.
  4. The area retreated by Chinese is not a buffer zone & only the areas retreated by India is a buffer zone what kind of cry baby shit is that ?
  5. In the height of the pandemic when Indian economy was crippled, the Chinese didn't have the guts to execute the Ladah invasion. What makes you think they will do it now when India is on a strong wicket.
In conclusion I must say there are some who have the Chinese cock deep down their throat & some who shit their dipers reading CCP propaganda regularly posted here by them.

Respect for those who have to bear with this all day 🙏

Last edited:

AlphaLegis

Country flag
The issue with leftists is that they can’t get their story together. First they blame Modi Gov for china clash, then they are all chests tall about Modi Govs alleged “silence” against the incursions. I don’t like the gov, but their arguments fall flat for a number of reasons.
I speak only for myself here, opinions are like assholes and it's better not to poke one's nose into those smelly pathways :rofl: , only filter should be facts which when collated and corroborated helps oneself make informed opinions!

Kumaoni

Have been reading this thread for a few days now. Really hardcore blackpilled people here.

1. The CCP agents that shared those Chinese interpretation of LAC gain/loss maps. Show the territory lost by them in Green where as the ones gained by them in Red. Which is against the regular convention & is excellent for visual interpretation by Indians. Clearly a propaganda post.
  2. The US satellite websites show Indian interpretation of LAC. And you guys can check those maps. There are no Chinese bases currently located within the Indian territory. (Ones that were, are all vacated)
  3. The Chinese haven't overrun any of Indians forward posts or border village. They are not even physically occupying the territory on our side of LAC. So why this whining.
  4. The area retreated by Chinese is not a buffer zone & only the areas retreated by India is a buffer zone what kind of cry baby shit is that ?
  5. In the height of the pandemic when Indian economy was crippled, the Chinese didn't have the guts to execute the Ladah invasion. What makes you think they will do it now when India is on a strong wicket.
In conclusion I must say there are some who have the Chinese cock deep down their throat & some who shit their dipers reading CCP propaganda regularly posted here by them.

Respect for those who have to bear with this all day 🙏
Said CCP agents also happen to be a European cocksucker. But really good post. The extent of which China lost their land will never be known as they are living an authoritarian regime with total gov. Control on the media

jai jaganath

Country flag
Said CCP agents also happen to be a European cocksucker. But really good post. The extent of which China lost their land will never be known as they are living an authoritarian regime with total gov. Control on the media
What areas exactly did China lose in this conflict

jai jaganath

Country flag
Chinese cannot send their patrol to PP14, PP15, PP17A, Finger-4 or areas east of Y-junction in Desang as long as there is a buffer zone between India & China.
Yeah but those areas were patrolling sites for both the sides right
Then how did they lose it if both can't patrol till that point

Rex72920

Country flag
Yeah but those areas were patrolling sites for both the sides right
Then how did they lose it if both can't patrol till that point
Same questions directed to @mokoman & co.
The logic applies for us as well.

Do u think the maps posted by chinese members are false or incorrect?
I suspect so.

The Chinese have increased their propaganda in all social media platforms. They could have very well send 2 of their minions in this forum.

Last edited:

jai jaganath

Country flag
Lol even PLA admits they lost land
Yeah bro even I know
But that's bit confusing as perception matters for both the sides
I wanted to know exactly which area did they control and lost as buffer zone
Which u posted was all claimed
But who knows they might be playing with words

Kumaoni

Yeah bro even I know
So when india is claimed to have lost land, it’s the gospel, but when China does it, it’s not the same?

jai jaganath

Country flag
So when india is claimed to have lost land, it’s the gospel, but when China does it, it’s not the same?
We controlled those or atleast patrolled it
If u see we claim entire Aksai Chin
Again I might be wrong

Rex72920

Country flag
Yeah bro even I know
You know if the Chinese blogger doesn't insert the word "claimed". He can very well get arrested or disappear all together. And it has happened recently not kidding.

We controlled those or atleast patrolled it
If u see we claim entire Aksai Chin
Again I might be wrong
We are back to square one in terms of status quo before 2020. The Chinese have retreated their troops behind LAC, the position of none of our permanent bases have been altered.

Patroling rights will resume when the troop deployment reduces on both side. To a level where there is no threat of out right war.

jai jaganath

Country flag
You know if the Chinese blogger doesn't insert the word "claimed". He can very well get arrested or disappear all together. And it has happened recently not kidding.

We are back to square one in terms of status quo before 2020. The Chinese have retreated their troops behind LAC, the position of none of our permanent bases have been altered.

Patroling rights will resume when the troop deployment reduces on both side. To a level where there is no threat of out right war.
Thanks for clarification and explanation

Articles