India-China Border conflict

nixin

Outrageous. It's near Myanmar border. Classic case of Terrorists coming in from across the border probably. Another cross border strike needed to put these chuutiyas back in their places.
"Large Casualties" is what GoI is waiting for , while Manipur CM tweeting "few soldiers" killed . Also I won't expect from them that they will even considering this act as crossing some iota red line in the this govt's policies ,in which family members has also been killed .

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If there can be any one institution challenging the SC, it can be the government itself. The Army going against the SC's direct orders, in a liberal democratic setup, would be borderline or even tantamount to a coup-like behavior.
Since when is Army is answerable to judicial authority? Don't Army have their own military court for that. Besides the govt can bring in an ordinance if the court decides against national security.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Since when is Army is answerable to judicial authority? Don't Army have their own military court for that. Besides the govt can bring in an ordinance if the court decides against national security.
That is for the conduct of active-duty personnel within the military. For larger structural matters like Permanent Commission for women, including LGBTQ people in the Army, halting military projects or work for "environmental" reasons, it is the Court that reigns supreme.

You have to remember, there is civilian control of the Army in India, the Army is not independent. That is to say, it is answerable to the civilian government of the country. And the government includes the Court.

Like I said before, the government or the Parliament can bypass the SC on the Army's behalf, not the Army directly.

According to the current democratic setup, that would be contempt and considered as an attempt to disobey the civilian authority.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They attacked family on top of that. I'm sure many will be itching for a revenge.
You fight but attacking family is crossing the line and notching conflict to another level.
They are terrorists. They don't fight fair ever. But we do and that's a problem. Now HM will order a probe 1st which will take some time and then when the time comes for revenge the terrorists would have prepared or shifted for counter attack. When 9/11 happened America threw the Geneva and rulebook in dustbin nd targeted everyone who they suspected in the bombing. That's what we need to do when dealing with these f3cks. Until and unless we shed our rulebook and democratic attitudes and give 100% freedom to our defense forces when dealing with terrorists our jawans attain veergati like this.
I just want revenge and I am sure the Assam rifles does too but I hope the HM act fast and kill them terrorists.

Tridev123

Country flag
These fuckers have started crawling again its time to put them again in their place.
Not an happy news at all.
It could be the work of only two hostile countries.
Either the ubiquitous Pakistani pig ISI or the Chinese PLA hand.
It would be easier to retaliate against the Pak Army and get an equivalent or higher rank Pak Army officer killed along with lower ranks. There are enough non state actors hostile to the Pak Army in that country.

But if the trail leads to the Chinese PLA, getting Chinese soldiers killed may be difficult as only the Ughurs can carry out an violent attack on China. There have been several incidents in the past of Ughurs carrying out knife attacks on Hans in Chinese mainland cities though not in recent times. The Tibetans though hostile to China are severely suppressed and controlled. So probably cannot be used.

The most practical and feasible response would be to get Chinese civilians killed in Pakistan or Myanmar. Or better target PLA personnel in these two countries if possible. We know that there are elements of the PLA in both countries. But getting precise intelligence for further action may be problematic. So I believe it is fair game to target Chinese civilians in Pakistan and Myanmar. After all their proxies targeted the family members of the Assam Rifles CO.

There need not be any moral hesitation in targeting Chinese civilians in response to attacks on our security forces by Chinese proxies.

Simultaneously

Direct Operations against the group/proxies responsible for the attack is totally necessary and even cross border ops in Myanmar should be done at the earliest.

So both the proxy and the controller(Pakistan or China) should feel the heat.
Heads should roll.

mokoman

Country flag

Is this recent?

they are carrying rope , probably for rock climbing or setting up camp.

looks like they chopped down a tree and was trying to setup camp , we came and did banner drill.

maybe be eastern tip , anjaw, dibang , dabangg ?

Ya'll Nibbiars you are getting promotion?.
yep got it , just got phone call now .

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
"Large Casualties" is what GoI is waiting for , while Manipur CM tweeting "few soldiers" killed . Also I won't expect from them that they will even considering this act as crossing some iota red line in the this govt's policies ,in which family members has also been killed .
GoI should have been cautious from the start
China blatantly tweet and than after commit actions

FEELZxNXMAAzR_t.jpeg

Abdus Salem killed

they are carrying rope , probably for rock climbing or setting up camp.

looks like they chopped down a tree and was trying to setup camp , we came and did banner drill.

maybe be eastern tip , anjaw, dibang , dabangg ?

yep got it , just got phone call now .
Right after doklam

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles