India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag
Nah nothing goi dosent want to rile them
Peace is the mantra right @mokoman
we will take strong action and leak our pictures.

problem is india horoscope .

we are waiting for venus to move behind uranus - mars over jupiter and neptune watching all 4 , position of sun is also not ideal.

once all planets align , remember my prediction , India will strike .

Knowitall

Media and opposition continues to target govt over the recent CDS MEA statement.

Desoite what GOI and and many supporters like to potray about how the govt is fighting a civilizational war and how it is being targetted by everyone it is super lucky to have a opposition and media as incompetent as ours.

Really never understand rawat's statement he just straight up denied that any intrusion took place and played into chinese hands by indirectly calling that chinese territory itself and trashing the Pentagon report in the process.

What was he even trying to do here. You cant change the border everytime the chinese build something and call it differing perception.

@mokoman @mist_consecutive

mokoman

Country flag
Media and opposition continues to target govt over the recent CDS MEA statement.

Desoite what GOI and and many supporters like to potray about how the govt is fighting a civilizational war and how it is being targetted by everyone it is super lucky to have a opposition and media as incompetent as ours.

Really never understand rawat's statement he just straight up denied that any intrusion took place and played into chinese hands by indirectly calling that chinese territory itself and trashing the Pentagon report in the process.

What was he even trying to do here. You cant change the border everytime the chinese build something and call it differing perception.

that village thing is pure nonsense. they were always there.

Rawat just plainly said the truth.

lol , i like how it became an issue only after pentagon report.

it takes gorawalla pentagon to wakeup indian media.

Knowitall

He said that the Chinese village was built on their side of the LAC and not ours which is simply not true.

He could have states that we lost that area back in the 90s but by claiming otherwise don't we lose our claim in that area?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

I do not understand why everyone is bitter on Rawat, including a few members here and on Twitter. It is the MEA who should get their narrative and priorities straight.

The opposition, especially Congress are just stooges of a foreign power, their attack on govt. has no credibility.

First of, Aksai Chin, Finger 8, parts of Demchok, and upper Subanshiri district. were lost to China 60 years ago. No amount of hue and cry, even from the Pentagon will make China give it back to us.
We can claim the whole of Tibet as ours because Dalai Lama took refugee in India but that will change nothing on the ground.

He said that the Chinese village was built on their side of the LAC and not ours which is simply not true.

He could have states that we lost that area back in the 90s but by claiming otherwise don't we lose our claim in that area?
Gen. Rawat is pretty crisp and sorted in what he said, and he specifically chose "LAC". That means the area is under Chinese "control", but that does not legitimately make it theirs.
So in essence, although China has illegally encroached upon our land, the physical control over it is in China's hand hence blaming GoI/Army is pointless.

Cheran

Country flag

lol , i like how it became an issue only after pentagon report.

it takes gorawalla pentagon to wakeup indian media.

I do not understand why everyone is bitter on Rawat, including a few members here and on Twitter. It is the MEA who should get their narrative and priorities straight.

The opposition, especially Congress are just stooges of a foreign power, their attack on govt. has no credibility.

First of, Aksai Chin, Finger 8, parts of Demchok, and upper Subanshiri district. were lost to China 60 years ago. No amount of hue and cry, even from the Pentagon will make China give it back to us.
We can claim the whole of Tibet as ours because Dalai Lama took refugee in India but that will change nothing on the ground.

Gen. Rawat is pretty crisp and sorted in what he said, and he specifically chose "LAC". That means the area is under Chinese "control", but that does not legitimately make it theirs.
So in essence, although China has illegally encroached upon our land, the physical control over it is in China's hand hence blaming GoI/Army is pointless.
I dont believe it is "the right hand does not know as what the left is doing" thing. That's too pathetic & bad of an explanation for this critical issue.

I think it's just the GOI way of unofficially telling CCP let "bygones be bygones" on the subject of the "village", the "area where the village is located", to ignore media hype & leave them alone in peace.

There is no other explanation.

mokoman

Country flag

our official survey of india border is a joke

LAC is actual border.

we have control over tibetans areas outside our 'official borders' - so what then ?

IMHO we have come to an understanding with the chinese .

rawat is just stating this fact.

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
we will take strong action and leak our pictures.

problem is india horoscope .

we are waiting for venus to move behind uranus - mars over jupiter and neptune watching all 4 , position of sun is also not ideal.

once all planets align , remember my prediction , India will strike .
Venus will move behind Uranus at its own pace.

What about cheenis and porkies who are trying to climb up into our anus?

I understand that GoI must have their own compulsions for 'perceived' inaction, but at the same time they must understand that even their hardcore supporters ,myself included, have a limit to our patience.

If national security is getting compromised, we might end up showing our displeasure in 22 and 24. And if BJP goes then the country goes to the dogs. ( I know im contradicting myself but such is the situation we are all in)

Jimih

Country flag
Most probably they didn't have any intel or input regarding possible attacks and thus this situation. Army should retire all the gypsy's for armored safari's and that will go a long way in safeguarding our men.
We don't learn from past incidents, intel or not, security protocols are not revised, that's why we see repeat of events.

Articles