India-China Border conflict

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The NSA has just stated obvious & is applicable to all nations including China . The new norm is grey zone warfare which in real terms is not part of any military strategy. Aim is to wear the opponent out by all means other than use of military force to achieve aims & objectives.

VenuGopal V.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sorry boss, no annexation of PoK and GB by India.

In future both India and Pakistan will have to be content with their respective share of Kashmir. They both will sign the agreement, LOC will be converted to IB.

Our main focus should be protecting Ladakh and Tawang from China, that's it.
Please don't say we won't get our pok back. I think the only reason that I voted for this govt at first in 2014 was to get pok back. But why do u say that? I don't think u believe we can't take it cuz our military ain't good but I think u say it cuz there isn't a political will as of yet. If it's the latter it can change any day and it will come with a plan. We can't just waltz in their and we have to think abt china factor there too. As we focus on protecting ladakh, arunachal from chene we should also not forget abt pok nd aksai chin. Baaki apni military aur govt ko full support 👍

Blank

Country flag

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
China recently show cased advanced drone technology

might turn tide against us . scary
I have noted that Military Uniforms of others countries looks macho, more tactical and more mean which k believe can make a phycological advantage over enemies..Our uniforms are never uniform..Helmet, Gloves, BPJs, Uniform all are of different colour...Looks like cheap clothing from straight away brought from Ullasnagar....Before we created Inegrated Battle groups its important to create a uniform Mental structure in our highly Money guzzling super star so called Genrols Mind...

Cheran

Country flag
Jo bhi chutiya NGO ho...My question is why should SC hear such petition when its the matter of National Security !!!!..who will be held responsible if anything worst happens on the Border!!!!

Aise to benchod koi Lund ka insaaf milta nahi hai India main Aam Aadmi ko aur yeh log National Security se khel rahe hai....

I think in India Police and Judiciary is just an another Money Making machine...Jitna zaada paisa feka Court bhi uska aur poluce bhi uski...National Security gai Maa chudane....
We are talking about well connected cash rich eco system enabled NGOs that have direct access to American regime's offices, coffers & propaganda mouth pieces like NYT, WaPo etc.

Since the days of the white man coming here & telling bloody Indians on how to run their country are long over, we, now have, colonialism 2.0 where NGOs/coconuts are trained by ex colonial powers (or any other power) that do their bidding.

The talking points of these NGOs are given terms like "civil society issues" "progressive issues" etc. & are held on a high pedestal by big media.

Their "issues" always take a priority over any other.

If you have noticed any tax raid or any other attempt at fighting this generates a large howling response from internal actors as well as their "white compatriots".

Rabid & militant NGOgiri is a way to stifle us courtesy foreign agencies.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We are talking about well connected cash rich eco system enabled NGOs that have direct access to American regime's offices, coffers & propaganda mouth pieces like NYT, WaPo etc.

Since the days of the white man coming here & telling bloody Indians on how to run their country are long over, we, now have, colonialism 2.0 where NGOs/coconuts are trained by ex colonial powers (or any other power) that do their bidding.

The talking points of these NGOs are given terms like "civil society issues" "progressive issues" etc. & are held on a high pedestal by big media.

Their "issues" always take a priority over any other.

If you have noticed any tax raid or any other attempt at fighting this generates a large howling response from internal actors as well as their "white compatriots".

Rabid & militant NGOgiri is a way to stifle us courtesy foreign agencies.
And the fact that govt has allowed it to continue for 3 fking years speaks volumes of their submission to democratic judgements when national security is at stake. Even now this hearing will just carry on for maybe weeks while army just has to keep their hands tied forcefully. Why the govt can't bring in an ordinance and be done with it is beyond my understanding. Like who will give 2 sh1ts if they bring one cuz neither the courts nor the ngo won't be able to do sh1t. Also this ngo needs to be banned as its pretty evident who they are in bed with in times like these.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I have an opinion , ignore the damn courts .
I feel it laughable that , chndrachud thinks of himself so high and mighty .
What If army decides to disregard courts ?

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't think the Army can make such a far-reaching decision unilaterally. It is ultimately an arm of the government, and if the government tells it to back down, they have to back down.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I don't think the Army can make such a far-reaching decision unilaterally. It is ultimately an arm of the government, and if the government tells it to back down, they have to back down.
The hell it with then ,i dont like SC doing interfarence in every thing .

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The hell it with then ,i dont like SC doing interfarence in every thing .
If there can be any one institution challenging the SC, it can be the government itself. The Army going against the SC's direct orders, in a liberal democratic setup, would be borderline or even tantamount to a coup-like behavior.

sachincba

Country flag
Supreme court has its limits. The government can ignore it if it gives a ruling on not to make roads for strategic purpose.
They disregarded the NJAC, look what happened, government now appoints or ignore whosoever it wants. Government is high and mighty, judges just want to feel powerful, but the government has actual power.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Supreme court has its limits. The government can ignore it if it gives a ruling on not to make roads for strategic purpose.
They disregarded the NJAC, look what happened, government now appoints or ignore whosoever it wants. Government is high and mighty, judges just want to feel powerful, but the government has actual power.
I don't think the government can ignore it if the Court continues to pursue it.

Also, what do you mean by "government now appoints or ignore whosoever it wants?"

JBH22

Only in Pakistan army can do that.
Indian army has to do the bidding, but it is the Govt who should come down heavily on these NGO clowns.
Use media like Republic TV to target them individually. Colin Gonsalves. Colin Gonsalves. Colin Gonsalves.
Bombard this name day and night on TV. Name and shame.
Fighting Govt policies in one thing, but jeopardising national security is treason.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles