India-China Border conflict

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Why are they even giving explanations for this stuff? Better to go ahead with construction, won't be the first time a government isn't paying heed to SC's orders.
I don't think we should worry abt the road. If the Courts get too intrusive, the govt can bring in an Ordinance (in case it's an emergency), or a Bill for similar projects. As far as environment goes, the govt's stand has been made (very) clear at COP26. National Security is Supreme. All Constitutional Bodies/Institutions are a tool to achieve that and more.

not so dravidian

Country flag
But do you think they will help us. If they willing to help then uptill now things happened.
"IF" gomit has guys for POK AND GB. Then they may. No one trusts Pakis now. Even American establishment is pissed by pakis, let alone Central Asian republics, Russia and Iran.

Reason is air corridor

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I don't think we should worry abt the road. If the Courts get too intrusive, the govt can bring in an Ordinance (in case it's an emergency), or a Bill for similar projects. As far as environment goes, the govt's stand has been made (very) clear at COP26. National Security is Supreme. All Constitutional Bodies/Institutions are a tool to achieve that and more.
So can we say , "the hell with the bloody courts " ?

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why are they even giving explanations for this stuff? Better to go ahead with construction, won't be the first time a government isn't paying heed to SC's orders.
And the fact that in this news Gadkari ji said whatever decision the SC is gonna take they will accept it😔. Like wtf if the SC says we won't allow you to stretch the road then they gonna accept that and let it hamper the national security for some measely reason of environmental protection?! Atleast he could have just said that we are waiting for SC's decision instead of saying we will accept any decision. Sometimes I feel like why is this govt being so non-aggressive in cases like these.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Good he is having that attitude, but how much work has he gotten done?
I think he is doing good. Being CDS means becoming the link between the ruling govt. and armed forces. He is single-handedly driving the re-balancing of armed forces and the formation of theatre-level commands and IBGs, and many other things we probably won't ever hear.

At least he has not been disappointing in any sense till now.

Yes.
Had he been right, there wouldn't have been a sharp response from IAF
Let me tell you something you won't normally hear in MSM. Armed forces are big, real big on ego. Their proudness often triumphs over common sense. And this is not just India, globally as well.

So if you go tell them, you are the air-branch of armed forces, they will take it to the heart. They will rather consider themselves an independent force capable of taking adversaries on their own (they are not wrong).
But the thing is, their responsibility is actually working in synergy with the army/navy to create an advantageous situation.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So can we say , "the hell with the bloody courts " ?
Precisely yes. Nothing is more of paramount importance than national security. We bring in an ordinance metaphorically saying "f u SC/Colin and we are stretching this road to double lanes" and deal with the contempt later on. Its not like this govt is SC's favourite and its not like they aren't getting grilled by them bs cases like pegasus etc.

Jimih

Country flag
Therefore the next 6 months r the window for PoK and GB. Maybe that's the reason MI6, CIA, Russi NSA have come for.
caution this purley my copium

if not goodbye. And it becomes China's century
Sorry boss, no annexation of PoK and GB by India.

In future both India and Pakistan will have to be content with their respective share of Kashmir. They both will sign the agreement, LOC will be converted to IB.

Our main focus should be protecting Ladakh and Tawang from China, that's it.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
One thing is for sure this justice chandrach*d will give tough time to GOI once he becomes next CJI!
On the face of it, he will(edit: may)..... Once he remits office, you may want to change your stand.
* Edit: It's not just a wild guess on my part. Eg. CJI Gogoi, CJI Ramanna

Last edited:

not so dravidian

Country flag
Sorry boss, no annexation of PoK and GB by India.

In future both India and Pakistan will have to be content with their respective share of Kashmir. They both will sign the agreement, LOC will be converted to IB.

Our main focus should be protecting Ladakh and Tawang from China, that's it.
If that happens, china wins. CPEC sorta stands still and any gas line/transit line connecting Asia to other parts will have go thru Pakistan.

And what makes u sure that radical Jihadis will accept Pakis splitting and Pakis will stop collaboration with Chinese.

Even Bajwa and co accept, inbred paki army won't. We have seen this during labbaik-TLP saga and neither will Chinese
Right now none trust Pakis

"If" we can give a piece of pie for all participants (US, RUS, Central Asian countries), once being stability in CAR

However this is my purely copium

The Shrike

Country flag
Y'all da fak. Hope reason is not true and something else. How cud they say it publicly.

By the way is possible to transport brahmos thought that way @mokoman @mist_consecutive

This guy Colin Gonsalves shoud be taught a fakn lesson .this guy is playing narrative with a genuine issue.

Idk what to say about Milords

Frontal force tweeted

Chardham Road: BrahMos needs to be taken to LAC, need wide roads, says govt in SC in reply to plea of a NGO opposing construction on LAC
Which road(s) are they talking about?

Jimih

Country flag
And what makes u sure that radical Jihadis will accept Pakis splitting and Pakis will stop collaboration with Chinese.

Even Bajwa and co accept, inbred paki army won't. We have seen this during labbaik-TLP saga and neither will Chinese
Right now none trust Pakis
Pakistanis are after water, in coming decades there will severe drought like conditions in Pakistan's Punjab. They don't give two hoots about the population of Occupied Kashmir. They want to preserve and take control over the rivers for themselves and China's own intention is to protect CPEC at any cost, they don't want to let go their access to Central Asia via Pakistan.

The Shrike

Country flag
Finally I've got Chinese intention.(my conclusion)

They want CPEC to succeed even though we can consider internal issues, CPEC stands out.

The reason for buildup is tie up India to northern front
1. So Pakis cud get a bit of breathing space.
2. Alternative to G219

Why Pakis? Cause they r the weakest link in CPEC.

The amount of opposition and violence is incomparable to other countries in CPEC (eg Sri Lanka)

Therefore the next 6 months r the window for PoK and GB. Maybe that's the reason MI6, CIA, Russi NSA have come for.
caution this purley my copium

if not goodbye. And it becomes China's century
"Alternative to G219" -> Can you elaborate?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles