India-China Border conflict

sachincba

Country flag
CDS Gen Bipin Rawat sharply contradicts official response from MEA on Chinese village built on the disputed territory near AP border, referring to the recent US report on Chinese aggression. CDS statement is the reflection of actual situation on ground, whereas MEA statement is a mere political agenda, just like claiming to retake PoK.
View attachment 118867

View attachment 118862
LAC is not our boundary. Any change of status quo within Indian boundary under illegal Chinese occupation is to be resolutely opposed.

mokoman

Country flag

:lehappy:

Gen Rawat : Right now our greatest adversary is our northern neighbour: Gen Bipin Rawat answers to a question on who's the biggest threat to India's security.

looks like stage being set for next talks.

quite possible a buffer zone in depsang with most of it on our side will come up , resolving the stand off.

Mantospace

Country flag
s

Gen Rawat : Right now our greatest adversary is our northern neighbour: Gen Bipin Rawat answers to a question on who's the biggest threat to India's security.

quite possible a buffer zone in depsang with most of it on our side will come up , resolving the stand off.
So we are surrending our land.

Country flag

Yeh china ka naam lene mei problem kya hoti hai itni?

indiatester

Country flag
CDS Gen Bipin Rawat sharply contradicts official response from MEA on Chinese village built on the disputed territory near AP border, referring to the recent US report on Chinese aggression. CDS statement is the reflection of actual situation on ground, whereas MEA statement is a mere political agenda, just like claiming to retake PoK.
View attachment 118867

View attachment 118862
https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...fied-chinese-claims-india/article37441036.ece

I think this is a new model in India's response to the Chinese constantly going back on the agreements.
This bifurcation of response from MEA and Armed Forces is something that the CCP negotiators will have to keep in mind as the agreement they have with MEA may be in contradiction to the Army's understanding of it.
Sort of mirroring what China has been doing all along.

Country flag
If you want to form opinions, might as well consciously ensure you have full information before hand.

as I keep repeating, SM especially micro SM is not conducive for informed opinions.
I wasn't referring to BiRa, I was referring to the journalist.
As far as BiRa is concerned, I am waiting for the day a new CDS is appointed

mokoman

Country flag
https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...fied-chinese-claims-india/article37441036.ece

I think this is a new model in India's response to the Chinese constantly going back on the agreements.
This bifurcation of response from MEA and Armed Forces is something that the CCP negotiators will have to keep in mind as the agreement they have with MEA may be in contradiction to the Army's understanding of it.
Sort of mirroring what China has been doing all along.
there really isnt any smart play here . like @Viper316 said , what Rawat said is reality , MEA is just trying to quieten domestic cry babies.

its like the old 'aksai chin is integral part of india' tm

really funny to see this village issue raked up now , decades later after China took over..

s
So we are surrending our land.
not really .

:lehappy: we sort of somewhat kind of did that decades ago.

if chinese move back , allow us to patrol , it will be same as pre 2020.

only diff will be the large nodal base they put up 20km away.

both sides can withdraw , claim some sort of victory then. i see it as win-win

this is all my opinion , i cant predict the future .

not so dravidian

Country flag
Y'all da fak. Hope reason is not true and something else. How cud they say it publicly.

By the way is possible to transport brahmos thought that way @mokoman @mist_consecutive

This guy Colin Gonsalves shoud be taught a fakn lesson .this guy is playing narrative with a genuine issue.

Idk what to say about Milords

Frontal force tweeted

Chardham Road: BrahMos needs to be taken to LAC, need wide roads, says govt in SC in reply to plea of a NGO opposing construction on LAC

Articles