India-China Border conflict

avknight1408

Country flag
Hahaha, The CIA

Even after getting their Arses smoked by China are still doing propaganda, NPR and VOA are mouthpieces of US establishment.

It's true china dismantled CIA network within its borders. I myself have posted about this earlier.
But immediately after this disaster, CIA brought back a former CIA officer out of retirement. He was tasked with rebuilding their network in China.

I'm unable to find the news link reg this former officer. If I find it I'll post it here.

avknight1408

Country flag
It's true china dismantled CIA network within its borders. I myself have posted about this earlier.
But immediately after this disaster, CIA brought back a former CIA officer out of retirement. He was tasked with rebuilding their network in China.

I'm unable to find the news link reg this former officer. If I find it I'll post it here.
Got it.
That officer was former chief of CIA's east asia division.

Screenshot_20211111-123952.jpg

sorcerer

Country flag
India Launches E-Amrit Portal on EVs at COP26

India and China have hardened their stance on the Line of Actual Control in Ladakh, and also in the eastern sector, with increased military activities on both sides of the boundary, infrastructure development, surveillance and combat manoeuvres by their armies. The two countries have been locked in a border standoff in Ladakh for over 18 months.

:shoot:

:popcorn2:

Blank

Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
so BrahMos isn't the best cruise missile?(sorry if this is off topic and mods can remove it if it is)
No /nope, not the best , it's good but not best .
Russkie zircon hypersonic cruise missile is one of many better missiles.

Blank

Country flag

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No /nope, not the best , it's good but not best .
Russkie zircon hypersonic cruise missile is one of many better missiles.
So being the world's fastest anti-ship cruise missile doesn't mean the best as all those defense analysts claim? Also I think Zircon is a hypersonic cruise anti ship missile whereas ours is a supersonic cruise missile. What is the best cruise missile btw?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles