India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag
i think he is talking about "North Arunachal Pradesh" , inalienable and integral part of India

1712732459469.jpeg

I asked for sauce and you reply with "Trust me bro" ?
he said if problems of youth are not resolved they will lead to militancy .

imho he is no antinational . maybe at best he is trying to get into politics - border people have always supported the army . meh just give what ever the fuck they want .

mokoman

Country flag
saw this vid on their official account . pla border guards using drones to supply a cut off forward post . same place as that old banner drill video - one where our guy mocks the by saying his name was commander keen

they have good roads in next valley but only shitty dirt road to forward post . close to place where indian soldier blocked chinese patrol .

except for tawang they are behaving decently in rest of AP . following all the agreements . no feeder roads to disputed sites . either it will continue this way or most likely they are trying to not provoke waiting for rest of infra projects to complete before striking.

【#这条艰险边防巡逻... - @高原战士的微博 - 微博 - Google Chrome_20240319_221025.png_stripped.png

【#这条艰险边防巡逻... - @高原战士的微博 - 微博 - Google Chrome_20240319_221122.png_stripped.png

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Apache is being operated from Leh & Thoise since few years now, and have are being rigorously worked day-to-day. Just google Apache in Ladakh you will get so many videos.

That being said, I won't lambast it for facing a techical issue once in a while. High altitude environment is unforgiving for both men & machine, our beloved Dhruv's have also faced a lot of issue.

People act like indigeneous solutions like Rudra/Prachand will somehow magically fare better. They won't.

Jumping to conclusions too quick, aren't we ?

We appreciate C-17s & P-8Is because we have seen them in active duty producing results, unlike Apache which will produce results when we have an active war, which can be like, never.
this is 2nd incident with Apache , there was similar , i think it was loss of power then emergency landing last year in MP

i know it depends on 24 aircraft * ??flight hours calculation . but still ... 660 crore

if they cant recover and the aircraft is a total loss they should build a restaurant aroudn it . good site for tourists :laugh:

AnantS

Country flag
this is 2nd incident with Apache , there was similar , i think it was loss of power then emergency landing last year in MP

i know it depends on 24 aircraft * ??flight hours calculation . but still ... 660 crore

if they cant recover and the aircraft is a total loss they should build a restaurant aroudn it . good site for tourists :laugh:
This is third. There was one in 2020

Jimih

Country flag
imho he is no antinational
He should explain about these statements and what and why he meant

IMG_20240410_132818.png

IMG_20240410_133235.png

All the so called "climate activists" are threat to democracy and works for Globalists. People of Ladakh are being made fools by this educated Ladakhi guy. Ladakhi people should bring other leaders forward for their demands and not this guy.

He should get the same treatment like other fake climate activists like Greta are getting.

2136563905.jpg

Azaad

Country flag
saw this vid on their official account . pla border guards using drones to supply a cut off forward post . same place as that old banner drill video - one where our guy mocks the by saying his name was commander keen

they have good roads in next valley but only shitty dirt road to forward post . close to place where indian soldier blocked chinese patrol .

except for tawang they are behaving decently in rest of AP . following all the agreements . no feeder roads to disputed sites . either it will continue this way or most likely they are trying to not provoke waiting for rest of infra projects to complete before striking.

View attachment 247781
View attachment 247782
Why would they wait for us to complete all border related developments in AP before striking? They'd rather do it before & force a freeze in critical areas.

mokoman

Country flag
only side interested in peace is India , China wont compromise or make concessions . last i read their demand is to thin down or dismantle our burtse camp in depsang . only thing these people understand is force - like in pangong tso . atleast we will have content for this thread for next 10 years

Why would they wait for us to complete all border related developments in AP before striking? They'd rather do it before & force a freeze in critical areas.
i meant their infra projects , they have a lot of infra projects lined up till 2030 - especially lot of airports / heliport , gonna need those to bring in supplies in case of war . was expecting Chinese to finish them but most of it got delayed.

rockdog

Country flag
only side interested in peace is India , China wont compromise or make concessions . last i read their demand is to thin down or dismantle our burtse camp in depsang . only thing these people understand is force - like in pangong tso . atleast we will have content for this thread for next 10 years

i meant their infra projects , they have a lot of infra projects lined up till 2030 - especially lot of airports / heliport , gonna need those to bring in supplies in case of war . was expecting Chinese to finish them but most of it got delayed.
Yes, till 15th 5-year+plan.

Most important thing is railways networks not finished yet. there are Qinghai, Xinjiang, Sichuan, Yunnan four railways to Tibet.

Plus one to Nepal.

Screenshot_2024-04-11-12-34-51-968_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg

IMG_20240411_123633.jpg

mokoman

Country flag

mokoman

Country flag
By December 2023.

View attachment 247980

Orange are for transportation.
Purple are universal purpose
Blue are under construction or just planned.
thanks , been looking for this image . used it to find rest

why does Tibet need all this connectivity , "transport airports" , "emergency rescue network" with 300-400 helipads for disaster management , what disaster usually happens here

i dunno much about Tibet civilian needs but this honestly looks like military preparation for war 😅

Tibet will add 58 general airports! - Google Chrome_20240411_183734.png_stripped.png

Tibet will add 58 general airports! - Google Chrome_20240411_183730.png_stripped.png

Tibet will add 58 general airports! - Google Chrome_20240411_183711.png_stripped.png

JBH22

Apache is being operated from Leh & Thoise since few years now, and have are being rigorously worked day-to-day. Just google Apache in Ladakh you will get so many videos.

That being said, I won't lambast it for facing a techical issue once in a while. High altitude environment is unforgiving for both men & machine, our beloved Dhruv's have also faced a lot of issue.

People act like indigeneous solutions like Rudra/Prachand will somehow magically fare better. They won't.
Jumping to conclusions too quick, aren't we ?
The context of my rant was when Russian hardware crash, there is randi rona on the forum. I was looking for same reaction for a multi million dollar white elephant, which we acquired.
Now why i'm saying it is a white elephant, since 90s the Apache was never operated in high tempo conflict like the Mi -24, Mi -28 or Ka 52.

My point is for such expensive platform, the issue of crash/emergency land for Apache has developed a pattern. Guess what no a single hit article in the press by our famed defense anal-yst. Juxtapose that to articles on Mig-29K etc. Hell even the Ak203 is being targetted.
To the credit of Prachand, we are yet to see such crash land.

We appreciate C-17s & P-8Is because we have seen them in active duty producing results, unlike Apache which will produce results when we have an active war, which can be like, never.
I still don't understand this acquisition. May be it is to acquire technical know how, to build our own version

Azaad

Country flag
The context of my rant was when Russian hardware crash, there is randi rona on the forum. I was looking for same reaction for a multi million dollar white elephant, which we acquired.
Now why i'm saying it is a white elephant, since 90s the Apache was never operated in high tempo conflict like the Mi -24, Mi -28 or Ka 52.

My point is for such expensive platform, the issue of crash/emergency land for Apache has developed a pattern. Guess what no a single hit article in the press by our famed defense anal-yst. Juxtapose that to articles on Mig-29K etc. Hell even the Ak203 is being targetted.
To the credit of Prachand, we are yet to see such crash land.

I still don't understand this acquisition. May be it is to acquire technical know how, to build our own version
Apaches should be seen more in context of our western neighbor. Hint - Cold Start & Air Cavalry.

At the time the idea was first mooted for acquisition of the Apaches which would be the early to mid 2000s , we didn't even have a plan to combat the Chinese as the LAC was mostly peaceful but not the Western Front across the LoC.