India-China Border conflict

DingDong

Country flag
No dude.. We saw pictures of dozens of captured Indian soldiers who were whacked out of shape by PLA..
Buddy, had the Chinese achieved anything substantial on the ground then they had no reason to use those images (torture/capture of the IA soldiers) to build a narrative up to their advantage.

Those pictures are the proof that the PLA failed to achieve the objective, nothing changed on the ground and hence decided to recoup the morale. These images are Pakistan-level stuff (tea is fantastic etc), not suitable for an aspiring great power.

A lot of those men were beaten severely and killed after been captured after the fight in which pla managed to push IA upto the Y junction
If the PLA came out the whole episode as an unscratched victor, why did it peddle the zero-casualty theory to save it's face. Even though our side did not release any picture, it is certain that we also drew blood.

Master Chief

Country flag
Buddy, had the Chinese achieved anything substantial on the ground then they had no reason to use those images (torture/capture of the IA soldiers) to build a narrative up to their advantage.

Those pictures are the proof that the PLA failed to achieve the objective, nothing changed on the ground and hence decided to recoup the morale. These images are Pakistan-level stuff (tea is fantastic etc), not suitable for an aspiring great power.

If the PLA came out the whole episode as an unscratched victor, why did it peddle the zero-casualty theory to save it's face. Even though our side did not release any picture, it is certain that we also drew blood.
Of course. .IA too would have drawn blood.. But, in the early days.. the narrative on the Indian side, was that the Chinks were the once who were brutally thrashed, with tales like one dead Sikh soldier killed 20 PLA Chinkus.. All that stopped later once PLA released some pics..

Country flag
Ofc we also drew blood, heard from one of our own soldiers that, after the Chinese killed our soldiers in captivity and showed reluctance to return soldiers, some men on our side also tried to kill 1-2 pla troops in our custody, but were stopped

AnantS

Country flag
Of course. .IA too would have drawn blood.. But, in the early days.. the narrative on the Indian side, was that the Chinks were the once who were brutally thrashed, with tales like one dead Sokh soldier killed 20 PLA Chinkus.. All that stopped later once PLA released some pics..
None were stopped, India actually smugly kept hinting about red nose China got. China too went from 0 killed to silently disposing bodies to their parents or unmarked grave. But seems you get te red glow on your cheeks only after consuming Chinese propaganda hook line sinker without hic

Master Chief

Country flag
None were stopped, India actually smugly kept hinting about red nose China got. China too went from 0 killed to silently disposing bodies to their parents or unmarked grave. But seems you get te red glow on your cheeks only after consuming Chinese propaganda hook line sinker without hic
Many of the Chinese Graves turned out to be propaganda by Indian a**int.. IA went deep into Chinese side, so naturally more IA troops would have been captured than vice versa..
Anyway doesn't matter who got whacked more.. In the end, we were surprised and lost access to areas due to China breaking past agreements.. With heavy Indian deployments at the LAC, easy pickings for the Pla are over. IF THEY want more land, they have to wage war..

another_armchair

Country flag
We got our asses kicked. Nice and propa. Boo hoo!

Then sometime around last year there was a ceremony that leaked a lot of juicy details... Gen. Naravane's book also got removed from the shelves.

We didn't have to release explicit pictures/videos... but the awards ceremony and the news nuggets that kept trickling following Galwan was enough evidence the PLA ladyboys got the ass whipping from IA they did not anticipate.

They tested our resolve and quietly made notes. We tested their strengths, weaknesses & quietly made notes too.

Galwan will be remembered only as a flashpoint in a long drawn border conflict with China.

Can understand 'boring weekend, lets stir shit' for fuck sakes by members but it gets boring and those who keep raising the topic of lost narrative totally missed the forest for the trees.

Can we please move the fuck on.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Ofc we also drew blood, heard from one of our own soldiers that, after the Chinese killed our soldiers in captivity and showed reluctance to return soldiers, some men on our side also tried to kill 1-2 pla troops in our custody, but were stopped
Even they killed our doctor who was in their captive
I read it somewhere but not authentic ig

jai jaganath

Country flag
Of course. .IA too would have drawn blood.. But, in the early days.. the narrative on the Indian side, was that the Chinks were the once who were brutally thrashed, with tales like one dead Sikh soldier killed 20 PLA Chinkus.. All that stopped later once PLA released some pics..
This so called false sense of superiority is caused by those Indian population who have very similar mentality as porkies
1 musalman=10 baniya hindus
Such thinking shouldn't be only stopped but also eradicated that's the way an efficient military is made sadly this fever is not only with local population but also few officers and jawans too
But large part of our military never think like those idiots
But after deadly clash things have changed even with those who were flying with false bravado
Coming to death numbers definitely we lost more coz we went deep and at that point of time had numerical disadvantage

RocketMan

Country flag
Nah...I'm the bastard of your mum when she got pounded in all her holes by a chinki pig. Glad I'm not the offspring of your dumb cuckold dad's sperms or else I would've had trouble comprehending simple posts like you. I pity you since your mum lost all these customers and having a hard time feeding you

Where the heck did I praise the chinese? Our men got trashed, doesn't matter if they're armed and we're not because this sounds like "Only if we had Rafales". Those pictures were all over the internet, badly beaten and bruised.

Assume a hypothetical scenario where they field 3 squadrons of fighter jets and we only a squadron to counter em (like Balakot where 8 IAF fighters countered 24 PAF jets) and we end up taking more damage...will y'all console yourself by saying it wasn't fair play!

I also mentioned we might've done the same but they had the upper hand on a global front when it comes to info warfare and that's a fact.
Your concern is duty noted . However it's not easy to mount a campaign across himalayan mountains with a strained logistics while the enemy ( Indian army & AF) is armed to teeth & waiting. Our lines of communication are shorter & we're building roads/tunnels @ war footing & forward basing . Even if the PLA achieves a breakthrough ( at heavy cost) it'll be confronted with our armoured strike corps & they will be battered & beaten . Not to mention Indian navy has the intent & the capability to completely choke their SLOC & seaborne trade which will impact their Homefront badly . Only way PLA can win locally is if it concentrates at least 30 divisions along with vast majority of it's airforce & missile troops along with electronic warfare assets in tibet along a sub sector of LAC & attacks IA in a flat open terrain . Casualties would be devastating but they can snatch at least 3-5000 sq km within a week ?

AnantS

Country flag
Many of the Chinese Graves turned out to be propaganda by Indian a**int.. IA went deep into Chinese side, so naturally more IA troops would have been captured than vice versa..
Lol so you only believe China. I don't care for China propaganda so what you said is just 50 cents post.
Anyway doesn't matter who got whacked more.. In the end, we were surprised and lost access to areas due to China breaking past agreements.. With heavy Indian deployments at the LAC, easy pickings for the Pla are over. IF THEY want more land, they have to wage war..
How many photographs did you get for snow leopard operation? Or did you get pictures of China's forces caught in east India borders? Once in a while - you get videos of Chinese watermelon getting beaten into pulp

RocketMan

Country flag
There is footage showing indian SF ~ 50 kms inside tibet proper & atop Kailash range.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Lol so you only believe China. I don't care for China propaganda so what you said is just 50 cents post.
How many photographs did you get for snow leopard operation? Or did you get pictures of China's forces caught in east India borders? Once in a while - you get videos of Chinese watermelon getting beaten into pulp
U know there was a video in YouTube shorts specially of garuds climbing through the kailash ranges with some cringe music
Latter I couldn't find it
Ig it was taken down
But after few months when things regarding op snow leopard came out I didn't get to know regarding involvement of garuds
So it might be fake but that was the only videography which came out wrt to ops

Kumaoni

This so called false sense of superiority is caused by those Indian population who have very similar mentality as porkies
1 musalman=10 baniya hindus
Such thinking shouldn't be only stopped but also eradicated that's the way an efficient military is made sadly this fever is not only with local population but also few officers and jawans too
But large part of our military never think like those idiots
But after deadly clash things have changed even with those who were flying with false bravado
Coming to death numbers definitely we lost more coz we went deep and at that point of time had numerical disadvantage
Lol have you read PLA army citations? i

jai jaganath

Country flag
Lol have you read PLA army citations? i
Things being spoken for Josh and accepting it as fact both are different
I have never came across pla officer or OR but I have heard their 10 feet chinaman superiority too
What I am saying we had considerable people in military with false bravado which is wrong and dangerous
I don't care if Chinese soldier has it or not if they have it it's nice for if they don't then I don't care
Point is we shouldn't have any sort of superiority complex that's it from my side

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
Superiority makes you motivated but in the long run it's going to blind you. It's the same shit Pakis used in all their wars and we've seen how that went.

On the RR we had in the thread, Im just giving my 2 cents worth of opinion. Information warfare is very very crucial against the conflict we have with china. Us releasing a couple of propaganda videos to counter them doesn't cut it,but we should wage information warfare against China. China does have an upper hand rn, but we haven't invested enough (if any, I'm not counting in our keyboard warriors) in our information warfare capabilities. US and China both have dedicated psyops groups in their military, it's time we should also do information warfare discreetly and twist narratives we have against us.

AnantS

Country flag
Its one thing to release information elaborating your side view point where India lacks. But its another thing to lap up Chinese propahganda without even blinking. Former is not in our hands and latter is. Are you saying we are incredulous that we should believe that the so called Indian defence enthusiasts who have been participating in forum for so long are justified in believing Chinese propaganda hook line and sinker. We all understand there is some real and some reel gap in Chinese and Indian capabilities. We are fine discussing (not obsessing) about former and can ridicule those who believe in latter.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
For god's sake, release the images of Jan 2022 Arunachal Clash, I will single-handedly destroy the entire Chinese nation in info warfare.
They are not going to release anything substantial; that's not how the GoI operates. Look at pakis (post Balakot strike) - those Pindi roaches and Muslim Brotherhood lowlives were busy spreading propaganda and spamming Abhinandan's images everywhere while R&AW was silently taking out targets deep inside pakiland one after another. Not one image was leaked and if not for some planted articles, those incidents would not ever make it to mainstream media either.

Same goes for canada, Trudeau and Hagmeet were giving media bites over farm laws fiasco and the Khali fuckers (who received passive support from Hagmeet and co) were threatening Indian diplomats and making secessionist calls. We were doing rr and blasting Modi here on DFI and all of a sudden, boom! A number of targets started getting bumped off one after another; under mysterious circumstances. Again, if not for those tantrums thrown by Trudeau, the details would never ever come out in public.

Thus, them not furnishing details of operations at the LAC is very much on expected lines. Their gallantry awards did leak a few details (previously unknown to us all) - realizing which they took all their videos private.

As far as my understanding goes, the incumbent admin values mesaaging; they are least bothered by negative PR/propaganda as long as those messages hit the desired audience. Our resident blackpillers/rudali gang members, who are getting their panties in a twist over stuff spammed by a bunch of wumao bots, will continue getting disappointed.

The GoI is under no obligation to counter the narrative peddled by digital wolf warriors; they give zero fucks.

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
Its one thing to release information elaborating your side view point where India lacks. But its another thing to lap up Chinese propahganda without even blinking. Former is not in our hands and latter is. Are you saying we are incredulous that we should believe that the so called Indian defence enthusiasts who have been participating in forum for so long are justified in believing Chinese propaganda hook line and sinker. We all understand there is some real and some reel gap in Chinese and Indian capabilities. We are fine discussing (not obsessing) about former and can ridicule those who believe in latter.
On this I agree, you have to view whatever comes out of China with a truckload worth of salt, because it's heavily doctored before being released. You may think it's normal but information warfare is very discrete. I wouldn't justify those who got blackpilled too much but the RR we had was just saddening

mokoman

Country flag
They are not going to release anything substantial; that's not how the GoI operates. Look at pakis (post Balakot strike) - those Pindi roaches and Muslim Brotherhood lowlives were busy spreading propaganda and spamming Abhinandan's images everywhere while R&AW was silently taking out targets deep inside pakiland one after another. Not one image was leaked and if not for some planted articles, those incidents would not ever make it to mainstream media either.

Same goes for canada, Trudeau and Hagmeet were giving media bites over farm laws fiasco and the Khali fuckers (who received passive support from Hagmeet and co) were threatening Indian diplomats and making secessionist calls. We were doing rr and blasting Modi here on DFI and all of a sudden, boom! A number of targets started getting bumped off one after another; under mysterious circumstances. Again, if not for those tantrums thrown by Trudeau, the details would never ever come out in public.

Thus, them not furnishing details of operations at the LAC is very much on expected lines. Their gallantry awards did leak a few details (previously unknown to us all) - realizing which they took all their videos private.

As far as my understanding goes, the incumbent admin values mesaaging; they are least bothered by negative PR/propaganda as long as those messages hit the desired audience. Our resident blackpillers/rudali gang members, who are getting their panties in a twist over stuff spammed by a bunch of wumao bots, will continue getting disappointed.

The GoI is under no obligation to counter the narrative peddled by digital wolf warriors; they give zero fucks.
its not about giving zero fucks , goverment is trying to push china to disengage troops and deescalate . that wont be possible if we released pictures and humilate them .

everything is downplayed , even recon chinese sf troops crossing LAC , getting captured are turned into innocent PLA soldier getting lost - fed water kissed on forehead and released back into wild .

all pictures / videos kept locked in some officers file cabinet . it took a large brawl in tawang for them to even release the very small mild older video from Tawang . if India released the video @mist_consecutive is talking about , actual 200 men brawl video where we royally fucked them , the small chinese CCP children will throw a massive tantrum , gov/army is trying to avoid that 😅

Articles