India-China Border conflict

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
War is not won through Propaganda videos.

Ukraine and Zelensky made lots of videos, did it changed the course of the ongoing war?

Stop fantasising for Propaganda videos.
What happened wasn't a war but a skirmish. We might've won some skirmishes and so did our adversaries but they had the upper hand when it comes to 5th gen warfare (social engineering, misinformation, cyberattacks etc).

This isn't indifferent to Balakot where IAF might've shot down an F-16 or pakis claiming to take down our Flanker

But in the world view, we lost a Mig-21 and that's the bottom line. No one really cares about the whole F-16/Su-30 saga.

Jimih

Country flag
What happened wasn't a war but a skirmish

but they had the upper hand when it comes to 5th gen warfare (social engineering, misinformation, cyberattacks etc).
This doesn't change any ground reality.

Chinese like Pakistanis think that they can have upper hand through propaganda videos which is actually not the case in real life scenarios.

Jimih

Country flag
But in the world view, we lost a Mig-21 and that's the bottom line. No one really cares about the whole F-16/Su-30 saga.
We will have losses in clashes, war. Nothing to shed tears of.

Question should be asked why FOBs close to LoC had 'interceptors only IAF squadron' upto that point of time?

Crazywithmath

Country flag
But in the world view
What is this world-view and how did you come to know of it? Most gora publications write stuffs like these;

"Clashes that killed 20 Indian soldiers and an 'unknown' number of chinese soldiers..."

"The PLA claimed 4 fatalities but erected XYZ no of tombs...."

"There is still no clarity on the number of fatalities and the chinese numbers are likely understated...."

Do you want me to link these articles?

spacemarine2023

Country flag
Oops, I triggered a nerve and now you've gone ballistic abusing your own mum...not surprised by your small dick syndrome which you must've gotten from your cuck dad who pimped her wifey to the chinks
naah I am just telling you the reality of your chutia stock…

only thing you triggered was tongue of ur chutar whore mother, the bitch’s tongue was so deep in my asshole after seeing your posts the whore reached deeper and tasted the absolute shit she always wanted.
One thing I asked though abt ur chini baap ur chutar whore mom told me she licked so many dirty asshole of chinis u were the product of all the chini shit combined for years …
a absolute chini shit brick as u were born to be

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
'Gora Validation'
It ain't about gora validation...it's about how you project your narrative. Ever heard about something called "5th gen warfare"?

If the world view doesn't matter and you're ok with your adversaries run the narrative, just ask Jaishankar and everyone in the govt projecting India's narrative to chill at home

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Irrespective of fair play, they beat the crap outta our men during Galwan clashes. We might've had the upper hand in certain skirmishes but at least they won the information warfare
How exactly did they beat the crap out of our men?? You are saying contradictory things?? Did they physically beat or thru media articles please explain.

mokoman

Country flag
wow, I think I am retarded

sorry I don't usually read the news articles linked because they're usually full of half-complete information
What does pilot did not see the mountain ahead even mean?
I agree, similar case happened in the demise of Gen. Bipin Rawat. Pilot didn't see the mountain infront due to thick fog and crashed straight into it.
"the pilot didn't see the mountain ahead - which is a common mistake in high altitude flying"

article screenshot is fake , i edited in the quote