India-China Border conflict

Dharmocrat

Country flag
Irrespective of fair play, they beat the crap outta our men during Galwan clashes. We might've had the upper hand in certain skirmishes but at least they won the information warfare
If you call mobbing unarmed men while carrying nail studded bats etc as ' beat the crap out of '

Once we started giving back, the chinko ladyboys beat a hasty retreat no.?

spacemarine2023

Country flag
If you call mobbing unarmed men while carrying nail studded bats etc as ' beat the crap out of '

may be he is bastard of sm Chinese mao man , let him praise his baap wont change the reality after cowardly act by his chini baaps, Indian Army brutally killed 40 of his mom’s customers with bare hands.

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
his mom’s customers with bare hands
Nah...I'm the bastard of your mum when she got pounded in all her holes by a chinki pig. Glad I'm not the offspring of your dumb cuckold dad's sperms or else I would've had trouble comprehending simple posts like you. I pity you since your mum lost all these customers and having a hard time feeding you

may be he is bastard of sm Chinese mao man , let him praise his baap wont change the reality after cowardly act by his chini baaps, Indian Army brutally killed 40 of his mom’s customers with bare hands.

Where the heck did I praise the chinese? Our men got trashed, doesn't matter if they're armed and we're not because this sounds like "Only if we had Rafales". Those pictures were all over the internet, badly beaten and bruised.

Assume a hypothetical scenario where they field 3 squadrons of fighter jets and we only a squadron to counter em (like Balakot where 8 IAF fighters countered 24 PAF jets) and we end up taking more damage...will y'all console yourself by saying it wasn't fair play!

I also mentioned we might've done the same but they had the upper hand on a global front when it comes to info warfare and that's a fact.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Gone are those days that the Chinese will walk over the Himalayan peaks of 18-22,000 feet and capture India. The Indian Army is waiting to trap them on this side of the peaks and avenge 1962. That Chinese paid propaganda of massive military superiority in Tibet and Ladakh rings hollow. The Chinese are afraid of being trapped hence other than propaganda they would do nothing.

Since the Chinese curtailed back their effort to grab Taiwan, they were over anxious to score a victory. They started with Philippines and India. Again here too they met a solid wall of resistance hence other than broadcasting their superiority they could do nothing.

Over Taiwan, the U.S. and China made a private deal as US was too busy in Ukraine and U.S. elections that the US will not impose any more restrictive trade sanctions if the Chinese would stay away from Taiwan. The Chinese readily agreed and scaled back their military exercises opposite to Taiwan.

Hence Chinese invasion of Taiwan is out of the cards.

spacemarine2023

Country flag
Nah...I'm the bastard of your mum when she got pounded in all her holes by a chinki pig. Glad I'm not the offspring of your dumb cuckold dad's sperms or else I would've had trouble comprehending simple posts like you. I pity you since your mum lost all these customers and having a hard time feeding you

Where the heck did I praise the chinese? Our men got trashed, doesn't matter if they're armed and we're not because this sounds like "Only if we had Rafales". Those pictures were all over the internet, badly beaten and bruised.

Assume a hypothetical scenario where they field 3 squadrons of fighter jets and we only a squadron to counter em (like Balakot where 8 IAF fighters countered 24 PAF jets) and we end up taking more damage...will y'all console yourself by saying it wasn't fair play!

I also mentioned we might've done the same but they had the upper hand on a global front when it comes to info warfare and that's a fact.
hey hey hey why r u getting worried…
its alright tell your whore mother, there are plenty of chini baaps of yours out thr, who will gladly “beat the crap out of her and her pussy, then feed the same crap to ur mother”.
before those same chini baaps of urs are beaten the crap out of thr life by Indian Army, but again if ur whore filthy mother cries for eating the same crap then tell her again u have a billion chini baaps ready to beat the crap out of ur whore mother and her pussy and feed to u and ur whore mother 😆.. see praablam solved .. u and ur whore mum can be kept trashed by ur chini faathers…

To Mods let me have fun with this chutia… No one who insults our brave martyrs should be left standing in real life this chutia needs same treatment

jai jaganath

Country flag
Irrespective of fair play, they beat the crap outta our men during Galwan clashes. We might've had the upper hand in certain skirmishes but at least they won the information warfare
Yeah underestimation is worse thing in warfare
They have credible capability and many pointing out their breathing and acclimatization issues should understand they have done parallel deployment of troops over the border
Coming to that day of clash
It was truly shit show from our side we didn't comprehend the number of pla troops near the river and at night col santosh with his limited troops went for usual proceedings that is push pull demarcations and arguments but we all know what happened the usual clash turned deadly and the Chinese mint it through photos and videos
if u read further they had advantage of 3:1 troops
But this clash doesn't show Chinese victory apart from info warfare coz ground reality is completely different

spacemarine2023

Country flag
Yeah underestimation is worse thing in warfare
They have credible capability and many pointing out their breathing and acclimatization issues should understand they have done parallel deployment of troops over the border
Coming to that day of clash
It was truly shit show from our side we didn't comprehend the number of pla troops near the river and at night col santosh with his limited troops went for usual proceedings that is push pull demarcations and arguments but we all know what happened the usual clash turned deadly and the Chinese mint it through photos and videos
if u read further they had advantage of 3:1 troops
But this clash doesn't show Chinese victory apart from info warfare coz ground reality is completely different
before this incident the SOP was stand your ground at max there will be some body to body pushing, chinese started hitting with melee weapons and many were thrown into nearby mountain river, the attack was not SOP and done on unarmed Indian braves there was no ill preparedness from our side,
same night Indian Army attacked in night conservative estimates are 40 chinis were killed brutally by Indian Army including the chini commanding officer whose face was crushed by large fckin stone to give a message.

jai jaganath

Country flag
before this incident the SOP was stand your ground at max there will be some body to body pushing, chinese started hitting with melee weapons and many were thrown into nearby mountain river, the attack was not SOP and done on unarmed Indian braves there was no ill preparedness from our side,
same night Indian Army attacked in night conservative estimates are 40 chinis were killed brutally by Indian Army including the chini commanding officer whose face was crushed by large fckin stone to give a message.
Chinese CO was injured by party of col santosh of I am not wrong
Actually the photos released of our men were of the 2nd party too as most of them were injured and kept under captive as shown
If I remember correctly china accepted 5th casualty after say they had 4 and it was an officer and I guess he was killed by second party

But that doesn't mean anything
Was China's objective was to injure us and take the pics to humiliate or to change status quo on their favour
Coz latter they didn't achieve

Last edited:

spacemarine2023

Country flag
Chinese CO was injured by party of col santosh of I am not wrong
Actually the photos released of our men were of the 2nd party too as most of them were injured and kept under captive as shown
If I remember correctly china accepted 5th casualty after say they had 4 and it was an officer and I guess he was killed by second party

But that doesn't mean anything
Was China's objective was to injure us and take the pics to humiliate or to change status quo on their favour
Coz latter they didn't achieve
India had ~350 soldiers which were standing eyeball to eyeball against around same number of chinese, PLA after few hours came armed with melee weapons and around 1000 or so in numbers, the clash was started by chinese.
After the first clash in which our soldiers were martyred fighting against 4 times the chinese soldiers we sent teams to take the revenge and head of chinese CO who lead the cowardly attack how many we killed its hard to know but definitely the ones our braves head crushed with stones are 40.

We took captives and injured from PLA to make sure they returned our injured who were attacked were returned.

DumbPilot

Country flag
its alright tell your whore mother, there are plenty of chini baaps of yours out thr, who will gladly “beat the crap out of her and her pussy, then feed the same crap to ur mother”.
before those same chini baaps of urs are beaten the crap out of thr life by Indian Army, but again if ur whore filthy mother cries for eating the same crap then tell her again u have a billion chini baaps ready to beat the crap out of ur whore mother and her pussy and feed to u and ur whore mother 😆.. see praablam solved .. u and ur whore mum can be kept trashed by ur chini faathers…

To Mods let me have fun with this chutia… No one who insults our brave martyrs should be left standing in real life this chutia needs same treatment
saturday moment..

jai jaganath

Country flag
India had ~350 soldiers which were standing eyeball to eyeball against around same number of chinese, PLA after few hours came armed with melee weapons and around 1000 or so in numbers, the clash was started by chinese.
After the first clash in which our soldiers were martyred fighting against 4 times the chinese soldiers we sent teams to take the revenge and head of chinese CO who lead the cowardly attack how many we killed its hard to know but definitely the ones our braves head crushed with stones are 40.

We took captives and injured from PLA to make sure they returned our injured who were attacked were returned.
Yeah few articles suggested we also took some of the platform soldiers into captives but returned them as they returned ours
Not sure we took any sort of videography
And more or less info is matching so yeah at the point that of clash we had numerical disadvantage

spacemarine2023

Country flag
Yeah few articles suggested we also took some of the platform soldiers into captives but returned them as they returned ours
And more or less info is matching so yeah at the point that of clash we had numerical disadvantage
we also carried jun mais to nurse the chini cowards.
fckrs cant communicate in eng, videography will cause distress across chini net.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Videography became prominent only after Galwan clashes when Army saw how chinkis were minting the clashes to shift the narrative.
Whatever photos/videos that came before that were shot by soldiers from their own but now soldiers are provided with gp pros.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Oh no, its Saturday :yawn:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the countries under-report their strategic capabilities. Chinese are just built differently. 😜
Its a cultural mentality thing. China & Chinese culture has the habit of over-stating & boasting when none exists. Whereas Indic & Western (Christian) culture it is taught to be humble despite your wins.

They did not win the information war, we lost it thanks to our brown coolies.
We lost info warfare only because GoI decided to not release the images. For god's sake, release the images of Jan 2022 Arunachal Clash, I will single-handedly destroy the entire Chinese nation in info warfare.

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
Videography became prominent only after Galwan clashes when Army saw how chinkis were minting the clashes to shift the narrative.
Whatever photos/videos that came before that were shot by soldiers from their own but now soldiers are provided with gp pros.
Pre & post Galwan clashes also had videos from both sides and I'm sure someone from our end must've captured. If chinese were able to make a propaganda video, we could've done the same if we played our cards right even if that meant grainy footage (unless the chinese are holding a major bargaining chip which prevented us) but as someone earlier pointed, it was a clear lapse on our top brass

Zoid Raptor

Country flag

Oops, I triggered a nerve and now you've gone ballistic abusing your own mum...not surprised by your small dick syndrome which you must've gotten from your cuck dad who pimped her wifey to the chinks