India-China Border conflict

omaebakabaka

Mi 26 is an excellent transport capability. What really sucks is that with breaking of Soviet union we really could not secure spare and regular maintenance. IAF is very reluctant to let them go for very good reasons. That huge monster has much more capacity than AN 32 with all advantage of helicopter. Mi 26 was used a lot in supporting troops in upper reaches.
Ya, there isn't anything like that to fill niche. Mi35 is different segment. Not a white elephant as it actually did it's job in home country, they seem to be creating a replacement although engines aren't there as they were progress made ended up in ukropland. How many working we got?

AnantS

Country flag
Ya, there isn't anything like that to fill niche. Mi35 is different segment. Not a white elephant as it actually did it's job in home country, they seem to be creating a replacement although engines aren't there as they were progress made ended up in ukropland. How many working we got?
we gave few to afg

BlackViking

Country flag
i think he is talking about "North Arunachal Pradesh" , inalienable and integral part of India

View attachment 247779

he said if problems of youth are not resolved they will lead to militancy .

imho he is no antinational . maybe at best he is trying to get into politics - border people have always supported the army . meh just give what ever the fuck they want .
As of now he has become a dalla, chinese dalla most probably. If my problems are not solved should I just get a katta and start killing people? What kind of logic is padha-likha aadmi giving?

And he wants 6th schedule, protection of environment and indigenous people. Earlier they were crying that they don't have development and now they are crying why development is needed. I mean, environment is going to take a toll when a region is being developed. And people from outside are going to come, nahi to locals ko jo developement karani thi wo to dikh raha hai. Sarkar bas Paisa de hame, baaki Malik to hum hi banenge.

And what was this bakchodi of marching to LAC? Even if he wants to score a political goal by slinging mud on BJPIGS or the others it directly downs the morale of the soldier. At the end, they are the ones who feel they are powerless. Conversely had the governments earlier aur Nehru 2.0 had decided to go on war with Chinkas, even then he would have done RR. Government know what constraints are there for such things and they take the most optimal options of them all. Had the Chinkas taken over Leh this dalla would have been happily sucking some CCPee waala d!ck in Beijing, shouting long live China. In the name of autonomy and preservation they will also start opium cultivation, sem2sem like fellow 6th schedule brethren in NE.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Are you going to make a rebuttal post ?
I mean I can put my energy to that, but that will only counter a good, well-made, well-meaning video which will be digested by 99% of the population without hesitation.

Moreover I don't think anybody apart from 0.01% of extreme airforce nerds care about such things. So I will keep my energy for better things.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
I mean I can put my energy to that, but that will only counter a good, well-made, well-meaning video which will be digested by 99% of the population without hesitation.

Moreover I don't think anybody apart from 0.01% of extreme airforce nerds care about such things. So I will keep my energy for better things.
Write... Here bro ।।।।

karn

Country flag

Just do it for us then . We only wanna get more info, not get involved in an internet fight .

mokoman

Country flag
Unfortunately a lot of incorrect points & assumptions made. The overall gist is correct (China won't have an overwhelming advantage, or a advantage at all), but why is portrayed incorrectly.
something i like to know is , can IA / IAF target their rail lines . take out rail bridge pillars etc .

more i think more it seems like months long war will be suicidal for chinese .

Azaad

Country flag
More than patting our backs for geographical advantages we enjoy , I wish he considered ways in which PLAAF is addressing this problem by throwing in massive numbers of FAs that too 5th Gen FAs to nullify the disadvantage of flying out of Tibet with reduced performance & payloads & support structures like more bases dotting Tibet , Xinjiang & surrounding provinces like Chengdu , Qinghai & Yunnan , HALE / MALE Drones , LMs , possibly Bombers , Refuelers , ISR capabilities not limited to air borne assets like AEW ,AWACS , EW , ISTAR ,etc exclusively but extending to space based assets , besides their newly created Strategic Support Force , Rocket Force , IADS , increasingly networked capabilities & so on , greatly nullifying the advantage.

Unfortunately while Shiv can afford to be smug , GoI can't though they seem to share Shiv's smugness.