India-China Border conflict

notaname

Country flag
View attachment 118461

we are no better than porkis . only diff is the % .

people cant even tolerate 2-3 *mild* pictures , what will happen in case of war ??

if chinese do strike , they will strike hard . might has well lock this thread then.
This thread has been locked many times without even war if I remember correctly you should keep your expectations low at that point of time mods may need to lock all the threads.

:hail::scared2::frog:

Abdus Salem killed

View attachment 118461

we are no better than porkis . only diff is the % .

people cant even tolerate 2-3 *mild* pictures , what will happen in case of war ??

if chinese do strike , they will strike hard . might has well shut down the internet in india then.
Only weak people take copium if this is what causes us copium then 😢

ladder

Country flag
Can’t jump to conclusions, need more analysis on what exactly is being imported.

if it is capital goods, sub components & raw materials then it is a good thing. If it is finished product it is a bad thing.
Yes, another factor one needs to know is it the under invoicing which is curbed, then the 'white' figure of trade and also the deficit would rise. So, need to check that aspect as well.
We know from last couple of years GoI was conscious of the under invoicing of goods imported from China.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Lol he must have strong wrist, because of doing excessive you know what. Itne baar upar neeche karega.

Seriously if this is their actual drill in jungle warfare then, wow!
Na biradar , next time inki gaand me
Ye jayega , 5 .56 mm ki goli , hume kahan dhanush baan hai
images (6) (29).jpeg

Cheran

Country flag
LOL . PLA propaganda is really funny sometimes.

hope next talks also fail

GOI needs to release some pics to put these people in their place.

she is calling us monkeys.

Filthy Pangolin eating Han regimental c1um du1mpster really needs do his/her job & get his/her ass crack gaped for 47 year old b1sexual Han major from Gan du province.

Last edited:

sachincba

Country flag
I was thinking that in a war scenario , what if just what if chinese invade india through pakistan.
I mean it's certain that if things get hwot at the border , pakistan will join the Chinese .
If I were a Chinese planner , I would have definitely thought of this scenario , china has no dearth of war equipment , they don't import like us , miniscule amounts in few numbers .
So massive armoured thrusts , a combined chinese and pakistan army will be a devastating scenario , imagine type 99 tanks rolling through rajasthan and punjab , destroying villages and pakis guiding the Chinese and acting as path finders .
Or plaaf flying in massive formations from noor alam or shah faisal bases !
China has huge numerical advantage in equipment and please don't believe that most of it is faulty and other BS .
Think of , china rolling down uttarakhand and himachal , china and pakistan crushing through panjab and rajasthan , to. Capture Delhi .
It's war , think of all issues .
In that case India will have no option but to use massive nuclear bombs.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles