India-China Border conflict

Covfefe

Country flag
Somewhere I read that, China in coming years will go for a 'Inward Economy'.
Yes, they have this prevalent philosophy doing rounds- a dual circulation economy, one for domestic consumption and the other for mercantilism. Hard to achieve though- they are not the master innovators yet. There is nothing that they can claim exclusivity over, and that has been the West's edge for centuries now. In an inward-looking economy with a political environment of technology denial, it's hard to sustain. And they are not Luxembourg- a lot of Chinese are still poor, hence, the innovation spending won't be 70% of the US(like their GDP).

doreamon

Country flag

Mubarak ho
China india trade ll continue . Cant stop trade between a 3 tr $ economy growing near 10% and a 16tr$ economy . What needed is lower the dependence in some strategic sectors where there is heavy dependence . And replacing supply chains requires many years . U cnt challange decades of advantage in a year .

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Somewhere I read that, China in coming years will go for a 'Inward Economy' model.
Seems likely. Despite the incessant propaganda by chinks or the wumao shills, if you read chinese manhua (whether the originals, or the official translations), you'll find that they are well aware of the rumors and memes and jokes about them.

From the famous Tiananmen Tank Man picture to Xi jinping being Winnie the Pooh with Tigger at his side, they've all been parodied time and time again in mainstream manhua. Same with the omnipresent corruption and the terribly low education level of Chinese "engineers" and "scientists".

John Chinaman knows that he is fucked. Hell, even the Chink public at large knows it.

Take the recent crypto ban: The people know it is just another way to keep the Chinese people from moving hard currency out of the CCP's reach. These laws are made by people who grew up under Mao and barring fake and honorary degrees, they have received no education that goes beyond basic literacy.

Those are old communist shitheads from the lost generation who still think that the internet is just a fad that will go away. They think the only "real" economy is steel and grain.

When they see things go badly John Chinaman will decide to do what the Chinks have always done once every century or two. They try to carve out a sphere of control, build walls and then turn inward and close themselves off.

Mark my words, when the US goes into its next inevitable recession, the Chinese economy will be doomed to tank with it. Both are already over-extended and are the definition of a house of cards.

sorcerer

Country flag
India Offers Weapons, Software to Neighbours to Tackle Rising Threats in Indian Ocean

Harsh Vardhan Shringla, India’s Foreign Secretary, urged the navies of 12 of the Western Indian Ocean's 17 other littoral states to promote inter-operability to confront the challenges. The littoral states are those with a coastline on the Western Indian Ocean and comprise (other than India), the Comoros, Djibouti, Iran, Kenya, Madagascar, the Maldives, Mauritius, Mozambique, Oman, Pakistan, the Seychelles, Somalia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.Shringla has underlined that the region will face an increasingly complicated, rapidly evolving, and more demanding security situation, with an ever-increasing number of threats and uncertainties.“We are willing to work with partners in upgrading maritime hardware and software. We have supplied equipment, vessels, and aircraft to friends such as Vietnam, Mozambique, Maldives, Mauritius, Seychelles, Comoros, Bangladesh, and Myanmar,” Shringla said.India has increased its defence collaboration with these countries by providing credit lines to supply weapons and vessels.

Floydian

Country flag
Lmao look at the western outlets pushing propaganda, ignoring them look at the chings trying to take high ground while ignoring their glorious culture, some glimpse of the beauty of the glorious china. Not going to censor it because fuck these dog eating, insect devouring, cannibalistic subhumands who will eat anything they can get hands on. These subhuman filths should be the last one to point finger at anyone.
I have countless such videos showcasing their reality,

View attachment 118188
View attachment 118189
View attachment 118190View attachment 118191View attachment 118192View attachment 118193

These are not even the worst ones. I have plenty to show their reality.
Fkkk!
What's that second last pic all about? These chinkies are pure monsters!

saneel2014

Country flag

Overdosing on copium leads to delusions...stop being in denial mode or else there will be no difference between us and porkis.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I was thinking that in a war scenario , what if just what if chinese invade india through pakistan.
I mean it's certain that if things get hwot at the border , pakistan will join the Chinese .
If I were a Chinese planner , I would have definitely thought of this scenario , china has no dearth of war equipment , they don't import like us , miniscule amounts in few numbers .
So massive armoured thrusts , a combined chinese and pakistan army will be a devastating scenario , imagine type 99 tanks rolling through rajasthan and punjab , destroying villages and pakis guiding the Chinese and acting as path finders .
Or plaaf flying in massive formations from noor alam or shah faisal bases !
China has huge numerical advantage in equipment and please don't believe that most of it is faulty and other BS .
Think of , china rolling down uttarakhand and himachal , china and pakistan crushing through panjab and rajasthan , to. Capture Delhi .
It's war , think of all issues .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
We need to shift the bloody capital , down south.

notaname

Country flag
I was thinking that in a war scenario , what if just what if chinese invade india through pakistan.
I mean it's certain that if things get hwot at the border , pakistan will join the Chinese .
If I were a Chinese planner , I would have definitely thought of this scenario , china has no dearth of war equipment , they don't import like us , miniscule amounts in few numbers .
So massive armoured thrusts , a combined chinese and pakistan army will be a devastating scenario , imagine type 99 tanks rolling through rajasthan and punjab , destroying villages and pakis guiding the Chinese and acting as path finders .
Or plaaf flying in massive formations from noor alam or shah faisal bases !
China has huge numerical advantage in equipment and please don't believe that most of it is faulty and other BS .
Think of , china rolling down uttarakhand and himachal , china and pakistan crushing through panjab and rajasthan , to. Capture Delhi .
It's war , think of all issues .
And they would be able to do this without weakening their other fronts?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
And they would be able to do this without weakening their other fronts?
Will USA help us ? Their massive manufacturing capacity is just well huuuuge .
Equipment shortage is no issue for them , a combined thrust of pakis and chinies will give very hard time to us

mokoman

Country flag

Overdosing on copium leads to delusions...stop being in denial mode or else there will be no difference between us and porkis.
pepe (1).jpg

we are no better than porkis . only diff is the % .

people cant even tolerate 2-3 *mild* pictures , what will happen in case of war ??

if chinese do strike , they will strike hard . might has well shut down the internet in india then.

notaname

Country flag
Will USA help us ? Their massive manufacturing capacity is just well huuuuge .
Equipment shortage is no issue for them , a combined thrust of pakis and chinies will give very hard time to us
Even without US help India can fight both Pakistan and China, we may face some issues but ultimately we should be able to handle them and you should take in account even if China give unlimited arms they will need people to man them which they will need to train not an easy task we are not in world war era where fighting will go on for years the need of massive factories arises there.

Not in short wars for which we have adequate equipment for both the fronts as we are seeing from all our deployments and whatever gaps were there should be filled up by now because we have been engaged on two fronts for quite sometime.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles