India-China Border conflict

Azaad

Country flag
I see , if my dadaji were to be alive today , he would have your age sir.
I take the liberty to assume that your year of birth is 1942 or 1943.
My naana is alive and indeed he is your age ,the once sharp minded professor , now showing signs of age sadly .he is still with us and that is a good thing .
I wish you a long and peaceful life ahead in your twilight years sir and I won't argue with you not that I have ever done so , I only wish your experience here and everywhere else be cheerful and a happy one at this age .
And no sir iam not a chinese spy as you accused me of being one πŸ˜…πŸ˜… few months back .
Good night sir.
Bade sanskaari baalak maaloom hote ho. Ek baat batlaiye Shravan Kumarji, aise sanskaari baalak ka DFI mein kya kaam? Shayad hi ek koi aisa din yahaan bit ta ho jab yahaan kisi ki maa behan ko yaad kiya nahin jaata. Asli zindagi hota toh talwaare nikal aate.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
PLA Marine Corps would be fighting on the LAC? Besides the outfit on the right looks more like what a Marine SF would wear.
I'd be worried if he was going to storm the beaches with his Sub machine gun

Kumaoni

PLA Marine Corps would be fighting on the LAC? Besides the outfit on the right looks more like what a Marine SF would wear.
mate please look at the modernization.

And compare it to our so called β€œgenerals”:

And we talk big talk about getting Tibet and Aksai chin mback:
D342AD11-830D-467F-9481-CE197E5ADD9A.jpeg

Azaad

Country flag
mate please look at the modernization.

And compare it to our so called β€œgenerals”:

And we talk big talk about getting Tibet and Aksai chin mback:View attachment 217290
I see you seem to be hooked up on one piece of their procurement items obsessively. There's a lot wrong with the IA but for you to suggest they're a bunch of idiots about to fold up at the first sign of trouble on the LAC I haven't seen any evidence of it from anybody in here or out there. Neither have you provided anything. It's one thing to be critical another to just mindlessly criticise with little or no supporting evidence.

Kumaoni

I see you seem to be hooked up on one piece of their procurement items obsessively. There's a lot wrong with the IA but for you to suggest they're a bunch of idiots about to fold up at the first sign of trouble on the LAC I haven't seen any evidence of it from anybody in here or out there. Neither have you provided anything. It's one thing to be critical another to just mindlessly criticise.
Buying jetpacks, making different uniforms for brigade level up officers, and now doing this joker tier shit calling it β€œfuturistic”

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Buying jetpacks, making different uniforms for brigade level up officers, and now doing this joker tier shit calling it β€œfuturistic”
I want to believe this is some proof of concept crap they put together in an evening ad they only had the SMPP vest and the ACH to go with

if given the mandate to companies like MKU could come up brilliant FIS concepts with stuff they already have

imo they should do it independently and offer it to IA, not to make them buy but to atleast slap some sense into genrols

Kumaoni

I want to believe this is some proof of concept crap they put together in an evening ad they only had the SMPP vest and the ACH to go with

if given the mandate to companies like MKU could come up brilliant FIS concepts with stuff they already have

imo they should do it independently and offer it to IA, not to make them buy but to atleast slap some sense into genrols
Please post some of these concepts for me to fap to

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Please post some of these concepts for me to fap to
there exists no concept in the Indian domain which are fap inducing

jai jaganath

Country flag

If these are their cct or jtac units I must say they are as worse as garuds in terms of equipments etc
Bug one thing the weapon handling was better coz for very less time they have shown weapon handling but it seems they have standardized c-clamping in their sof

Tactical Doge

Country flag

If these are their cct or jtac units I must say they are as worse as garuds in terms of equipments etc
Bug one thing the weapon handling was better coz for very less time they have shown weapon handling but it seems they have standardized c-clamping in their sof
1691301846940.png

1691301938214.png

Idea of the C clamp is that it gives better control of the barrel's front end
\/ This guy just burned his hand after firing a couple rounds
1691302056423.png

The main disadvantage of the c clamp grip is it's more tiring and can't be used for long periods of time

why the fuck are they C-clamping so much, are they learning gun stuff from american guntubers?

jai jaganath

Country flag
View attachment 217297

View attachment 217298

Idea of the C clamp is that it gives better control of the barrel's front end
\/ This guy just burned his hand after firing a couple rounds
View attachment 217299

The main disadvantage of the c clamp grip is it's more tiring and can't be used for long periods of time

why the fuck are they C-clamping so much, are they learning gun stuff from american guntubers?
All I understand is that they are experiencing these things very recently especially this unit maybe due to which their handling is such but as they spend more time training on it they can improve the extent of c-clamping and handling
Coming to trainers I have read and saw few pics where few goras training their sof units
Moreover they don't need goras their nation has many private military organizations and they have been trained by goras so they can also train them basic weapon handling and few western sop

Tactical Doge

Country flag
All I understand is that they are experiencing these things very recently especially this unit maybe due to which their handling is such but as they spend more time training on it they can improve the extent of c-clamping and handling
Coming to trainers I have read and saw few pics where few goras training their sof units
this comes off as dishonest propaganda tbh
1691303363314.png

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
India is screwed
Better than anything β€œIndia” has
Going by your own logic

China (your sugar daddy) is screwed !

Chinese Air Force is toast ! Better than anything China has !

Chinese Submarines are dead ! Better than anything China has !

Also, Tibetian SFF will kick the ass of 4ft. yellow Chinese midgets. Chinese soldiers will run away and cry !
Fx6cyJyaYAAX4xv.jpg

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
There is nothing tactically good about this pic lmao
Ah, here come Gucci gear experts. Tell your phaggot Chinese army to dress less feminine and keep a beard at least if they are men (not sure about this one).

India is screwed
What's so tactically good about this? The only thing different is Comm. system whereas the IA soldier has a better rifle, unlike that airsoft SMG :bplease: