India-China Border conflict

DingDong

Country flag
Probably because they have shown pictures. What have we shown
Did we release the pictures of Balakot airstrikes? Pakistan says only trees and crows got harmed. Should we doubt the GoI's narrative and trust Pakistan's?

Why should we trust their pictures? Why should we show the pictures? Conflict is not a spectacle. Why should the burden of proof lie on the Indian defense forces?

I will rather believe in my government's propaganda than enemy's propaganda.

jai jaganath

Country flag
How much land was taken in Tawang 2022? Or 2020 Naku La? How many PLA prisoners? In Galwan they actually captured our men and released pics of them doing torture poses, that’s my problem. Anywho, I don’t have much interest in Tawang 2022 and Naku La 2020 because I already we won that easily. I want pictures of captured PLA soldiers from the Galwan clash or pangong clash. What I want to see is pla prisoners and dead PLA bodies.
Already have.
My basic question what PLA has gained in galwan conflict except releasing pics and videos of pow and killing 20 of our guys

Kumaoni

My basic question what PLA has gained in galwan conflict except releasing pics and videos of pow and killing 20 of our guys
Good question. Nothing. In pangong what they did is basically intrude into Indian patrolled territory. Same with Galwan. The territory we “lost” (the attacked us by surprise) was what we patrolled. The bastards, with their 15:1 numerical superiority (being serious) couldn’t even attack a single Indian military camp.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
What I want to see is pla prisoners and dead PLA bodies.
This is your original problem. You want an Oscar-worthy, Christopher Nolan-directed UHD 4k movie of the Indian Army defeating, humiliating, and killing Chinese soldiers.

War is not equivalent to propaganda.

What did the Chinese gain from all these videos & prisoners' pictures at Galwan ? Nothing, they did not gain any territory, and nor did we.
By the way, we also had Chinese prisoners. There was a prisoner exchange at PP14 the next day after the clash.

If you have such expectations that the Indian Army will present you to the audience with a report of actions and clips of best moments, I am afraid you better leave this hobby and focus your energy somewhere else.

Kumaoni

Did US Govt. release pictures of dead Osama Bin Laden?

No.

If we go by lawhori logic or that of reddit fattuchand gandus, OBL must be banging some goat in Arizona rechristened as Oliver Bennett Lincoln.
I don’t need proof, I need counter propaganda.

It’s a fact that the Indian gov has ZERO sense in propagnda

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Again, as I said, what happened in Galwan & Pangong Tso clashes in May-June 2020 should not be used as a benchmark. Why do you think the Chinese keeps on releasing more & more such videos ? To trap and demoralize soft targets like you.

Do you see the Chinese releasing videos of the 2022 Tawang clash or even the 2020 Naku La clash ? Nope, because they got their asses handed over to them.

For example, this is Indian Army capturing & dominating Gurung Hill. Below you can see the Moldo post of China in direct LoS.

This is the Indian Army dominating the Southern Kailash range and capturing multiple vital positions & dominating the Chinese.

Do you see any videos/pictures from the Chinese side? Ofc no.

What China wants to show you -

vs. Reality

No, read Shiv Aroor's book where he describes the entire Galwan incident in crisp detail.
I agree with most of your post but disagree regarding galwan post. Winning at some front and loosing at some is quite acceptable when you face a strong adversary.
BUT
Our side claim 40 kills and army also gave traction to these claims. Now, suddenly videos pop up from the Chinki side showing your POWs and dead bodies of soldier stacked one upon another. Obviously, you would like to know some answers from your army. It's very obvious that the enemy is provking Army deliberately. Yet, theyare still quite and not answering them. Why are you so passive ? Afterall, those guys fought for the nation ? Chinki fuckers held an exhibition showcasing equipments/photos they got from the captured/dead soldiers of ours. Even after all of this, of you say that we have fallen for Chinki propaganda then my friend please ask Army to debunk them. I don't want many videos/photos. I just want a video/photo where there is a PLA soldier KIA and that person isn't one of those who were announced. Just a single photo/video to soothe my mind.

Now, coming to a tweet by shiv, who is claiming that this generation "thinks we know more than army" then my friend let me tell you, WE DON'T. This generation only wants Armed Forces to be accountable. Don't you think IAF should be questioned by us for the debacle post Balakot ? Or the Army who keep loosing soldiers in these combing operation in jungle ? Or them being caught sleeping by the Chinki during May-June 2020 ?
Army generals pre and post retirement :
1691229322407.png
]
1691229386346.png

How are you even ready if you can't win the war ?

Kumaoni

I agree with most of your post but disagree regarding galwan post. Winning at some front and loosing at some is quite acceptable when you face a strong adversary.
BUT
Our side claim 40 kills and army also gave traction to these claims. Now, suddenly videos pop up from the Chinki side showing your POWs and dead bodies of soldier stacked one upon another. Obviously, you would like to know some answers from your army. It's very obvious that the enemy is provking Army deliberately. Yet, theyare still quite and not answering them. Why are you so passive ? Afterall, those guys fought for the nation ? Chinki fuckers held an exhibition showcasing equipments/photos they got from the captured/dead soldiers of ours. Even after all of this, of you say that we have fallen for Chinki propaganda then my friend please ask Army to debunk them. I don't want many videos/photos. I just want a video/photo where there is a PLA soldier KIA and that person isn't one of those who were announced. Just a single photo/video to soothe my mind.

Now, coming to a tweet by shiv, who is claiming that this generation "thinks we know more than army" then my friend let me tell you, WE DON'T. This generation only wants Armed Forces to be accountable. Don't you think IAF should be questioned by us for the debacle post Balakot ? Or the Army who keep loosing soldiers in these combing operation in jungle ? Or them being caught sleeping by the Chinki during May-June 2020 ?
Army generals pre and post retirement :
View attachment 217180]
View attachment 217181

How are you even ready if you can't win the war ?
After retirement, generals can take a more balanced view of things. What else do u want him to say? That we are screwed against Chong’s?

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Did US Govt. release pictures of dead Osama Bin Laden?

No.

If we go by lawhori logic or that of reddit fattuchand gandus, OBL must be banging some goat in Arizona rechristened as Oliver Bennett Lincoln.
wrong comparison.
US Goverment claimed officially that OBL has been killed.
But our guys quote Russian TASS source and TASS quote Indian media.

another_armchair

Country flag
wrong comparison.
US Goverment claimed officially that OBL has been killed.
But our guys quote Russian TASS source and TASS quote Indian media.
Show the body or it did not happen.

Using your logic only.

Did Neil Armstrong really land on the moon or was the picture shot in a studio?

Jimih

Country flag
Probably because they have shown pictures. What have we shown
Showing pics doesn't do zilch on the ground.

Everyone's knows the situation post-galwan. Galwan should never be used as a benchmark.

Very few Indian members talk about the issues that PLA is facing in high alitudes in their FOBs.

Dont be a soft target of Chinese Propaganda.

Last edited:

vidhwanshak

Country flag
After retirement, generals can take a more balanced view of things. What else do u want him to say? That we are screwed against Chong’s?
That's not how things work mate. You aren't on that post to make "balanced" claims.
He completed his tenure and in his tenure "we are ready for 2 front war" and after his tenure "we can't win 2 front war".
If you have kept mum during your time as general, then please keep mum after retirement as well.
Gen VK Singh is a COAS I admire the most. He came and he tried to change things. Although, it didn't work out but yes he gave his "best".

Kumaoni

Everyone's knows the situation post-galwan. Galwan should never be used as a benchmark.

Very few members talk about the issues that PLA is facing in high attitude s in thier FOBs.

Muh issues muh this muh equipment muh 1 soldier=10.

Our media talks a big talk. Claiming 40 pla soldiers killed and then bugging generals into agreeing with those numbers.

Even shiv aroor claims 17 pla were killed.

And the problems is complete cope, there infantrymen is years ahead of our sof in equipment.

Jimih

Country flag
Our media talks a big talk. Claiming 40 pla soldiers killed and then bugging generals into agreeing with those numbers.

Even shiv aroor claims 17 pla were killed.
Counting enemy kills is not the job of a professional army.

Kumaoni

That's not how things work mate. You aren't on that post to make "balanced" claims.
He completed his tenure and in his tenure "we are ready for 2 front war" and after his tenure "we can't win 2 front war".
If you have kept mum during your time as general, then please keep mum after retirement as well.
Gen VK Singh is a COAS I admire the most. He came and he tried to change things. Although, it didn't work out but yes he gave his "best".
You should read ab General BC joshi then, who tried to keep the army out of COIN and make an independent SOF regiment, even PC Katoch says his tenure was beneficial for special forces.

Anyway, what do you want him to say exactly in his tenure?

another_armchair

Country flag

Very few members talk about the issues that PLA is facing in high attitude s in thier FOBs.

Nah, they want to repeatedly do randi rona over the 16th June incident.

Show them pictures of dead Chinese soldiers and they will raise Kargil or claim we still lost too many men, general chor, ill equipped army.. 1st world war level preparedness & equipment... same folks will head to Russia Ukraine war thread and shit on Ukraine claiming Russia dancing around NATO in circles with cold war era equipment.

Kuch logo ka kuch nahi ho sakta. Inko perception war jeetna hai chahiye ground situation kuch bhi ho.

Bacche hain, jaane do.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
You should read ab General BC joshi then, who tried to keep the army out of COIN and make an independent SOF regiment, even PC Katoch says his tenure was beneficial for special forces.

Anyway, what do you want him to say exactly in his tenure?
The same things he said during his tenure as COAS .