India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag
Just putting it here in case anybody has any clue.

extensive CAP could mean chinese sending drones ? or maybe due to that meeting between jaisankar and wing wang - we were sending message ? :hmm:

We’re fucked
those nvg looks wack , reddit post claims they are dummies for training soldiers , another post claims they are standard issue but shitty .

either way cant be good to fall behind chinese in night fighting .

DingDong

Country flag
Is this WIKIPEDIA page telling the truth?

Status: 2,000 sq km of Indian land ceded to China since June 2020.

Looks like a recent edit to me. If my memory serves me right, the old version described the status as a "stalemate". WIKI is not a reliable source, but people tend to trust it. If this is a systematic disinformation, then this needs to be countered hard.

Screenshot from 2023-07-27 22-12-28.png

mokoman

Country flag

Looks like a recent edit to me. If my memory serves me right, the old version described the status as a "stalemate". WIKI is not a reliable source, but people tend to trust it. If this is a systematic disinformation, then this needs to be countered hard.

View attachment 216217
no .

900 sqkm was 'effectively' lost sometime between 2009 - 2013/2014. but even then not sure if its inside our LAC.

no idea how it came to 2000 sqkm , seems like even article cited dont explain it .

jai jaganath

Country flag

View attachment 216217
Who is that chutiya
Can someone edit it

Kumaoni

extensive CAP could mean chinese sending drones ? or maybe due to that meeting between jaisankar and wing wang - we were sending message ? :hmm:

those nvg looks wack , reddit post claims they are dummies for training soldiers , another post claims they are standard issue but shitty .

It works

jai jaganath

Country flag
Boss this is correct or not, I don't know.

But one thing is clear, govt not coming clean on border issue with china. Nobody knows what we loss or what we hv.
Nah bro this is completely false
Yes few places lost but on other hand even they lost the access too
Those areas were patrolled by both but now buffer extended to both the territories
That's why this entire ruckus didn't benefit China in anyway except making us aware of our real enemy

Hari Sud

Country flag
China - India skirmishes will continue for a long time to come in the northern border. Chinese feel they have better infrastructure and rocket force in the area. Unfortunately India is catching up fast. India’s road network is ready or will be ready in 3 years. Indian rockets with better range, payload, accuracy and power can blow the hell out of Chinese defences. That is one reason that Chinese are quiet this summer after their November last year effort to capture a hill feature on McMohan Line to install an observation post. They were beaten back.

Indian economy and industrial strength is on its way upwards. In a year or year or half; india will $5 trillion economy and five years later by 2030 or so, it will be $10 Trillion economy.

When india reaches a ten trillion economy, then It could spend anywhere from $100 to 120 Billion a year on defence as opposed to $70 billion today. That will upgrade, modernize Indian defences; rather would have enough offensive capability to beat up anybody who casts an evil eye on India, Chinese included. Even if Chinese spend more on its copied and reverse engineered Army; it is at a disadvantage because 80% of its Army and expenditure is against Taiwan, Japan, US, Philippines, Vietnam etc. Very little is left to deal with India’s offensive capability in Tibet and in Akas Chin. That will be the time to force Chinese out from wherever they are occupying Indian land.

DingDong

Country flag
Who is that chutiya
Can someone edit it
Give it a try, they will revert it back without providing a good explanation and if you push it too hard then they will ban you for vandalism (happened to somebody). None of the references cited over there support the claim (2000 sqkm ceded to China), but the claim stays due to some magical reason.

Feels like the central government and it's agencies have become disoriented and has lost their attention to details.

There are news coming in which suggest that China is going aggressive with the information warfare. This may be an indicator. Expect worse before the general elections of 2024.

Kumaoni

Boss this is correct or not, I don't know.

But one thing is clear, govt not coming clean on border issue with china. Nobody knows what we loss or what we hv.
We lost patrolled territory we haven’t lost any post afaik

jai jaganath

Country flag
Give it a try, they will revert it back without providing a good explanation and if you push it too hard then they will ban you for vandalism (happened to somebody). None of the references cited over there support the claim (2000 sqkm ceded to China), but the claim stays due to some magical reason.

Feels like the central government and it's agencies have become disoriented and has lost their attention to details.

There are news coming in which suggest that China is going aggressive with the information warfare. This may be an indicator. Expect worse before the general elections of 2024.
Sorry bro don't have any idea regarding this
But this is beyond stupidness
Like mokoman said we lost significant depsang in 2009-13 but during this conflict not that much
One thing I have noticed with this govt they think silence is best answer even in age of info war
That's retardness, even it's actions better than UPA times they have even linked depsang talks during this standoff result is not sure atleast they are giving a try
But GoI remains silent be it during the pics and videos of the clash by chinese or any other time

Abdus Salem killed

View attachment 216217

Imran Ahmed Siddiqui

The Chinese are estimated to have taken over close to 2,000sqkm of India-claimed territory in eastern Ladakh since May 2020

The buck stops with the top. And if a border crisis has been on for three years, where India has lost control of 2,000sqkm of territory with no plans visible for regaining control, there is no one else who can take the blame

This imran is making false claims and pakis are lapping it up to post on wiki

jai jaganath

Country flag

Imran Ahmed Siddiqui

The Chinese are estimated to have taken over close to 2,000sqkm of India-claimed territory in eastern Ladakh since May 2020

The buck stops with the top. And if a border crisis has been on for three years, where India has lost control of 2,000sqkm of territory with no plans visible for regaining control, there is no one else who can take the blame

We have to change it
Atleast this time

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

Cheran

Country flag

DingDong

Country flag

Imran Ahmed Siddiqui

False claims need to be countered with official statements and hard facts, but the uneasy silence turns the current government into a suspect. Are the defense ministry and military spokespersons telling lies to the people of India?

This seems related to be related: Army warns veterans against posting ‘false narratives’ on social media, says pensions could be withheld

Last edited: