India-China Border conflict

Jimih

Country flag
It does matter what you think. It matters what they think. And from my reading stuff in Chinese internet, SinoDefence. They feel taking on India is easier then taking on Taiwan. At the end of the day, in their words "Chinas west coast is vulnerable to western bombardment. But in case of Tibet, India's Delhi is vulnerable to full mass scale bombardment of thousands of missiles that China has on disposal. For India, it's much harder to attack Chinas heartland - the central plains. While for Tibet, china won't care much. For every Tibetan killed, china will be able to portray India infamy and will be willing to go against India "

They even believe Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan combined will help them against India. A so-called South Asian united front. While, insurgents will take over India from inside
SinoDefence waales are also as delusional as PDF waales. Both forum members jerk each other's off.

Nothing to take seriously.

Blank

Country flag
SinoDefence waales are also as delusional as PDF waales. Both forum members jerk each other's off.

Nothing to take seriously.
Na, these days PDF has gone silent. They are coming out of the bubble. Meanwhile in SDF, "Look at all these countries thinking they can overtake China. Dogs barking at a dragon. We are the chosen one. We always have been. We can manufacture military stuff more then the rest of Asia combined.' "

Jimih

Country flag
Na, these days PDF has gone silent. They are coming out of the bubble. Meanwhile in SDF, "Look at all these countries thinking they can overtake China. Dogs barking at a dragon. We are the chosen one. We always have been. We can manufacture military stuff more then the rest of Asia combined.' "
Realisation will dawn soon for the SinoDefence waales.

Just wait and watch.

jai jaganath

Country flag
In a way they are correct
No way we can mount the damage which can be done by their eastern front
Even if some loses would be of Tibetans which won't matter but the pressure they can mount on our populous areas
Our military doesn't possess material might over them the quantity of missiles and strikes by them will be large compare to us bcoz of huge stocks and manufacturing capability and we don't have any of 2
Basically we are easier than Taiwan
Bcoz they know no one will help us during war
All we can do is to derive a methodology to cause a longer damage and a constant supply of resources to fight for that we need industry for atkeasf few major war fighting equipments if not full fledged mic like China
Our procurement delays and damaging mic syndrome has made us reach this situation

Cheepek

In a way they are correct
No way we can mount the damage which can be done by their eastern front
Even if some loses would be of Tibetans which won't matter but the pressure they can mount on our populous areas
Our military doesn't possess material might over them the quantity of missiles and strikes by them will be large compare to us bcoz of huge stocks and manufacturing capability and we don't have any of 2
Basically we are easier than Taiwan
Bcoz they know no one will help us during war
All we can do is to derive a methodology to cause a longer damage and a constant supply of resources to fight for that we need industry for atkeasf few major war fighting equipments if not full fledged mic like China
Our procurement delays and damaging mic syndrome has made us reach this situation
Forget everything, tell me what did Chinese do to you that you suffer from this acute 10-ft-Chinaman syndrome?

Hari Sud

Country flag
It does matter what you think. It matters what they think. And from my reading stuff in Chinese internet, SinoDefence. They feel taking on India is easier then taking on Taiwan. At the end of the day, in their words "Chinas west coast is vulnerable to western bombardment. But in case of Tibet, India's Delhi is vulnerable to full mass scale bombardment of thousands of missiles that China has on disposal. For India, it's much harder to attack Chinas heartland - the central plains. While for Tibet, china won't care much. For every Tibetan killed, china will be able to portray India infamy and will be willing to go against India "

They even believe Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan combined will help them against India. A so-called South Asian united front. While, insurgents will take over India from inside
‘Not possible to read Chinese internet and other self praise websites, because of language issues. But what I know about Chinese armed forces and Chinese military hardware; it is below par. Quality complaints are numerous. Moreover Chinese have not fought a war after their lost attack on Vietnam in 1979, hence it is very hard to pay their military rich tributes.

You have a point that from Tibet they can bomb India with ease. There is nothing for India to bomb in Tibet. The main Chinese population base and military infrastructure is in the east, which is 3000 km away, hence hard to bomb. Only missiles can reach that far. hence Chinese can send hundreds of short range missiles over to India (thousands is a bad word) and in return, india can bomb their military infrastructure near the border and no further. That is disadvantage in the war.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
new airports , roads , rail lines .

i see only 1 purpose for all this .

Their main GDP comes from building things. That's why they build entire ghost towns without water in middle of desert.

This might have military applications, but I feel the host of huge amounts of infra plan is this GDP boosting.

maximus777

Country flag
Their main GDP comes from building things. That's why they build entire ghost towns without water in middle of desert.

This might have military applications, but I feel the host of huge amounts of infra plan is this GDP boosting.
Maybe building housing for Indian troops when we invade them? Athithi devo bhava much?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
@my late night ranting thus begins.
1) Any nation in history which has thought that they are better than all others basically uber alles kind races have been defeated in the end, badly defeated.
Thus I belive india too shall give them a licking when time comes.
2) we need to priotise on our enemies.
When a person punches me in the face, then someone who just prank calls me every day just to call me a fatass.
Therefore, we need to rope in uncle ( only when it's inevitable right now it's not inevitable war so we should wait), yeah yeah shrink your noses in disgust but we need uncle to do our bidding heavily.
Right now we ain't preparing for a combined war against China.we need to invite uncle and hentai nation for large formation level excercises.
China is our worst enemy, globohomo ranting can take a hike for now, I will say this that if we fear outside interference to shape our socity badly then there's ought to be some thing wrong with us too, are our family values and culture so weak that outsiddrs can influence it so easily.thusbeven if we need to give bases to uncle we must do it.
And stop support to Russia, even indirect one like buying cheap oil .
3) increase our oil reserves, strategic one to more higher quantity.
We need oil and we need more of it.
Uncle will make sure that we get it still having our own in plenty won't hurt.
4) make sure by hook or crook porks remain in sidelines
Feed money and weapons to taliban, if needed. Keep those haram ki qaum a little busy.
Also that emir from turkestan has offered us help.
We must agree to his offer, another insurgency which can actually destabilize the chinks, unlike buddhist tibatans the mussalman turkestanis when he decides to fight he will do some real damage.There
Plus they can be used to sabotage things in mainland china if possible.
We should train those folks here and give them religious and moral and material support.
5) talk to all parties in bangladesh and nepal, and take them to our side.
Negotiate a treaty of bangla deshis to use their northern parts to move men and materail to frontline.
6) artillery artillery and lots of rocket artillery.
Should be inducted in large numbers, we need to make their western border as deadly as eastern border.
7) if the wretched and bat eating bastards try to harm our infra, affecting war production.
Do every thing possible to destroy three gorges dam
That resulting flood will make them remember our pwer for a long time.
8) take no prisoners and execute all political officers found among their

Blademaster

@my late night ranting thus begins.
1) Any nation in history which has thought that they are better than all others basically uber alles kind races have been defeated in the end, badly defeated.
Thus I belive india too shall give them a licking when time comes.
2) we need to priotise on our enemies.
When a person punches me in the face, then someone who just prank calls me every day just to call me a fatass.
Therefore, we need to rope in uncle ( only when it's inevitable right now it's not inevitable war so we should wait), yeah yeah shrink your noses in disgust but we need uncle to do our bidding heavily.
Right now we ain't preparing for a combined war against China.we need to invite uncle and hentai nation for large formation level excercises.
China is our worst enemy, globohomo ranting can take a hike for now, I will say this that if we fear outside interference to shape our socity badly then there's ought to be some thing wrong with us too, are our family values and culture so weak that outsiddrs can influence it so easily.thusbeven if we need to give bases to uncle we must do it.
And stop support to Russia, even indirect one like buying cheap oil .
3) increase our oil reserves, strategic one to more higher quantity.
We need oil and we need more of it.
Uncle will make sure that we get it still having our own in plenty won't hurt.
4) make sure by hook or crook porks remain in sidelines
Feed money and weapons to taliban, if needed. Keep those haram ki qaum a little busy.
Also that emir from turkestan has offered us help.
We must agree to his offer, another insurgency which can actually destabilize the chinks, unlike buddhist tibatans the mussalman turkestanis when he decides to fight he will do some real damage.There
Plus they can be used to sabotage things in mainland china if possible.
We should train those folks here and give them religious and moral and material support.
5) talk to all parties in bangladesh and nepal, and take them to our side.
Negotiate a treaty of bangla deshis to use their northern parts to move men and materail to frontline.
6) artillery artillery and lots of rocket artillery.
Should be inducted in large numbers, we need to make their western border as deadly as eastern border.
7) if the wretched and bat eating bastards try to harm our infra, affecting war production.
Do every thing possible to destroy three gorges dam
That resulting flood will make them remember our pwer for a long time.
8) take no prisoners and execute all political officers found among their
Why do you want to stop supporting Russia? Russia is giving GoI cheap oil and that brings the most benefit to India than any other product or weapon because GoI is building up its coffers after its coffers got raided by Congress thieves and allow GoI to undertake necessary infrastructure projects and some military projects that strengthen and protect India.