India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag
Is PLA trying to preempt us by releasing the pictures from a series of incidents in Fingers area, Galwan?

What about the Galwan post truth? That has been a little hard to swallow no?

Imagine, digging in for war only to be told to pack up and fall back. This was like an Op Parakram landing on its butt for the PLA after mobilizing troops from its depth areas. :rofl:

By focusing on selective pixels, let us not miss the complete picture.

Depsang and other areas will also be pursued. War is the last resort. If we were not serious about the threat, there wouldn't be such frenzied infra building and troop mobilization in border areas.
yea pangong tso was huge embarassment for them.

never seen any discussion on that in chinese social media LOL

they moved back from galwan , just like we wanted .

their galwan road from buffer zone end to PP14 is getting washed away , so they have gained NOTHING.

i dont think PLA >>> IA . its obviously bullshit.

and i still say , only side taking action will be us .

problem here is social media and overall image , pics are worth everything to people in social media .

i mean yea its childish and all , but they are winning perception war.

Pandora

Country flag
All I can say is hakka noodles never tasted hot soup served by Indian army.We behave like professional force,just like US,UK etc etc they believe in Propganda fuelled army.

Can any one tell me why they earlier denied any causality but later retracted and accepted 4 causalities.Lol Fuck...I can bet my lifetime saving its more than 40...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Checked a few military & political KOLs from our Weibo.com; Generally, the reason behind releasing those images is the warning or fighting back to India media (not the GOI or IA, on this level two nations are still on normal communication): Do not makeup fake news like 200 PLA detained in border area, to create more troubles between two armies, otherwise those images will humiliate AI, and GOI would go for those India media.

I heard most Chinese KOL conclude the intention like this.
that silly excuse doesn’t apply to china, firstly there is language barrier. Secondly CCP is in full control over internet within, they can simply erase it as fake news.

like I said, it is immature of “Chinese intelligentsia” to presume that some pics are going to influence GoI. They are projecting their insecurities onto others.

If a 40 year old man keeps forcefully reminding his colleagues of a bronze medal he won when he was 15 years old at every party, it is not difficult for his colleagues to understand that the guy thinks that bronze medal he won was pinnacle of his success.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1962?

That's the truth you believed, no intrest to argue that. But recently GOI or GOC are releasing images?
1962 entirely transformed Indian foreign/military policy and was almost solely responsible for the sino-soviet split accelerating due to Khrushchev refusing to back China and Changs seething about it.

Along with India finally beginning to heavily garrison its northern border and moving closer to the USSR Changs seethed that they took massive casualties for the amount of land they got (they were expecting an easy ambush that steamrolled right into south tibet/arunachal pradesh, through sikkim, and through ladakh) and mao was butthurt that the war he had led to try and divert attention from the famine had ultimately failed overall.

So 1962 may not be the crowning achievement that slant eyed Chinks like to proclaim it as.

Abdus Salem killed

why they released the pics now .

they did similar things on army day , day one of the martyrs was honoured.

saw comments referring 'interrogation vids' , they will release that too , or maybe pictures of our dead.

On November 6, the 8th National Moral Model of Henan Province returned from honor. The border martyr Wang Zhuoran was named the national moral model of dedication and dedication.

His mother Yang Suxiang said: "We will turn grief into strength, face life with full spirit, and pass on my son's excellent will and quality. This year I mobilized Zhuo Ran's cousin and went to the army after graduating from university. Also go to defend the motherland."
Any other army day of china approaching?
So pics on army day or matte day to show superhuman soilders yeah ?

Abdus Salem killed

their galwan road from buffer zone end to PP14 is getting washed away , so they have gained NOTHING.

problem here is social media and overall image , pics are worth everything to people in social media .

i mean yea its childish and all , but they are winning perception war.
What was 9 and 14 October ?

another_armchair

Country flag

Pictures and videos evoke an immediate emotional response. That is how most brains are wired.

Chinese are plain stupid. They have already lost control over the CPEC and Gwadar if we have managed to keep them from advancing beyond Depsang and Fingers area for a year and a half. Most Chinese short term gains in our neighborhood are checkmated by India.

Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka... Maldives was a huge loss of face for them. China flooded rich Chinese tourists into Maldives during the last decade to earn their goodwill before losing it all within 3-4 weeks of Indian action. Almost two decades worth of investing in Maldives went up in a puff of smoke. Emperor Xi who was dreaming of a candlelit dinner in a private CPC owned beach in Maldives must be popping anti-depressants and antacids. Almost three years since we toppled the Chinese backed regime in Maldives. Xi ne kya ukhaad liya?

Nepal - Oli gone. All the hard work put in by that Chinese harlot gone down the gutter.

How come nobody is raising these points?

Viper316

Country flag
Pictures and videos evoke an immediate emotional response. That is how most brains are wired.

Chinese are plain stupid. They have already lost control over the CPEC and Gwadar if we have managed to keep them from advancing beyond Depsang and Fingers area for a year and a half. Most Chinese short term gains in our neighborhood are checkmated by India.

Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka... Maldives was a huge loss of face for them. China flooded rich Chinese tourists into Maldives during the last decade to earn their goodwill before losing it all within 3-4 weeks of Indian action. Almost two decades worth of investing in Maldives went up in a puff of smoke. Emperor Xi who was dreaming of a candlelit dinner in a private CPC owned beach in Maldives must be popping anti-depressants and antacids. Almost three years since we toppled the Chinese backed regime in Maldives. Xi ne kya ukhaad liya?

Nepal - Oli gone. All the hard work put in by that Chinese harlot gone down the gutter.

Everyone like to play spoilsports on our backyard, next door except us :facepalm:

doreamon

Country flag
It looks like future indo china war ll need professional cameral men .. 😅 . Why nt both countries cooperate in this regard to establish a joint venture and produce a good quality war documentary if it happens . ll earn lots of money .

rockdog

Country flag
that silly excuse doesn’t apply to china, firstly there is language barrier. Secondly CCP is in full control over internet within, they can simply erase it as fake news.

like I said, it is immature of “Chinese intelligentsia” to presume that some pics are going to influence GoI. They are projecting their insecurities onto others.

If a 40 year old man keeps forcefully reminding his colleagues of a bronze medal he won when he was 15 years old at every party, it is not difficult for his colleagues to understand that the guy thinks that bronze medal he won was pinnacle of his success.
For last 17 months Chinese side didn't release such kind images. If PLA really wants to flame the situation the best time should be the summer time not now. And the negotiation between two armies are still going.

There must be something trigger the humiliation, what I see is the fake news of 200 PLA got detained. Other than that, I didn't see any reason.

My only concern is why GOI didn't release any image from its side. My personal POV is that the combat from Indian side was losing control in Galway conflict that day. Sometimes the simple answer is the best answer.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
For last 17 months Chinese side didn't release such kind images. If PLA really wants to flame the situation the best time should be the summer time not now. And the negotiation between two armies are still going.

There must be something trigger the humiliation, what I see is the fake news of 200 PLA got detained. Other than that, I didn't see any reason.

My only concern is why GOI didn't release any image from its side. My personal POV is that the combat from Indian side was losing control.
GOI is the colleagues around that 40 year old guy in my earlier post, they are being polite because have seen this game so many times both internally and externally.

mokoman

Country flag

u forgot the best , Doklam

according to some comments i seen , Chinese *may* have legitimate claim to Doklam plateau.

the fact we fucked them in another country send a real burn up the chinese chain of command.

AND we still are holding to that peice of territory , and will never let them have it .

but thing is , we *never* thump our chests , no publicity , nothing .

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

My only concern is why GOI didn't release any image from its side. My personal POV is that the combat from Indian side was losing control in Galway conflict that day.
Fake news ! Your nation has never accepted most of it's casualties be it Vietnam Korea 1967 even 1962
That's what we meant to say Chinese are afraid to fight even though they were the one to disrespect lac and at winter no fool will start a war in that region so release how many pics nothing will happen
Even though you release some other time we will not do anything bcoz we have seen much more than this
If anything has to start it's upto China bcoz we have never attacked first