India-China Border conflict

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
So they have done this near porbandar , mind you comrades porbandar has a coastguard base and a naval base also.
I wonder how did these porkies entered our area , killed our fisher man and captured few of them !

ym888

Pak marine fired on a fishing boat called jalpari , near porabndar and killed a fisherman
There will be no military conflict between India and China.

But tensions between India and Pakistan are high,

Hope both countries show restraint.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
So they have done this near porbandar , mind you comrades porbandar has a coastguard base and a naval base also.
I wonder how did these porkies entered our area , killed our fisher man and captured few of them !
Ya'll Nibbiars probably outside Indian waters.

BreathOfAnnhilation

Country flag
Chinese will always gonna rants about India they don't care about India but they will always gonna talk about India.

The pictures of our soldier being humiliated make us fume and feel sorry for them, but that being said our government respond to Chinese propaganda I have to say, cheers to our leadership.

Most pictures being leaked or so-called are carefully time propaganda to win the information war, remember we live in a democracy so chaotic manner is very own our nature and freely express our view, but in Red China, everything is choreographed that is the very nature of who they are. So, the number of lies they spread can make us believe that is the truth.

Most picture leaks came after our media reported news about Chinese, Chinese tho juveniles in nature will say hey we can prove what has happened, can you? I sometimes blame our news media for jingoism than professional.

Lastly, Being from the NE, the word used to degrade the Chinese is very much used to fellow NE people we need to change certain aspects of how we mock them, cause most mocking is done on physical appearance.
I agree. I guess we can use 'sasta commies' or we can use 'bat eaters' or we can use 'Social credit zombies' there are lots. I would like to request everyone to suggest a good name for our shitty neighbour.

mokoman

Country flag
They are releasing old pics and vids of the last year. You have any pics/vids that shows otherwise ?

If IA released the pictures of those 50+ Hakka noodles pan-fried by Sikh and Madras soldiers in Tawang then you would have believed me. But whatever, we will get material in the future.
The patrol images , i think they are real , they post a lot from spanggur south banks and all around pangong tso . all match with each other.

and if they arent , how many indian patrol images from pangong tso have u seen recently ?? ,

i believe u , news18 which reported it first has always been accurate , and it was 100 on their side .
but without any images , it simply doesn't matter . might as well say 500+ .

as far as preception goes a picture with indian soldiers on their knees holding ears is lot more than some news report.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
I am busy with my son's exams till mid of December.

One sided Chinese propaganda will not be allowed. This matter was done and dusted in previous thread.

Thanks all members for their valuable comments. I have deleted few posts showing suspicious behavior and few not following the beat of this 3rd rate Chinese propaganda and their frustration behind it. Please be more informed than sounding childish here on this thread.

Best Regards.

BreathOfAnnhilation

Country flag
The patrol images , i think they are real , they post a lot from spanggur south banks and all around pangong tso . all match with each other.

and if they arent , how many indian patrol images from pangong tso have u seen recently ?? ,

i believe u , news18 which reported it first has always been accurate , and it was 100 on their side .

as far as preception goes a picture with indian soldiers on their knees holding ears is lot more than some news report.
Like I said before, when Jai and veeru were temporarily captured doesn't mean Gabbar won the entire thing. It's everyone's choice who they want to believe. Do they want to believe the pathological liars aka sasta commies or do they have faith in Indian military and political leadership? Instead of showing pictures etc etc, we need to make sure our people understand what Chinese maal and propaganda means. And whatever comes out of China can't be trusted.

As for what the world believes, the ones in position of power know the truth. Rest of them don't matter. The only thing this will end up in accomplishing is making people have ridiculous doubts over our capabilities. This rona dhona over every picture Chinese release is getting tiring.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
China earning millions of usd per uyghur muslim by selling their hearts, kidneys, livers, corneas and, less commonly, parts of livers ..

These fckrs are a different kind of breed

Dhruv rathee wanted China to attack India to liberate kashmiri 😂

This is how pakjabi ll pay for their loans in future .
72% Chinese think that China is a democrcy.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
The 3rd image, on the bottom right, there was a man lying down, on the right bottom there is also a lag lying.
The lad lying on the 4th pic eventually walked away if you watch the original video.

1, 2, 4th images -> PLA is in monkey caps, sticks, no riot gear. IA has rifles.
3rd image -> PLA is in full riot gear, IA has nothing.

Original complete video -

At 0:03 3-4 Indian soldiers fighting with 4-5 Chinese soldiers over a red cloth (Chinese flag),
At 0:29 10-11 Chinese soldiers rush in for help, 1 Indian soldier casually walks as if not even serious.
At 0.40 Chinese flag torn into shreds :pound:
At 1:43 More 10-11 Chinese soldiers join, 4-5 Indian soldiers come casually. Scuffle and pushing starts.
At 2:26 More Chinese soldiers join, the Chinese flag is shredded into pieces, Indian soldiers run away (probably laughing).

==============================================================

The flag is the symbol of honor and respect for any army. Indian army was not even serious about fighting or reinforcing here, just saying :playball:

@mokoman @Abdus Salem killed fresh copium supply lelo till stocks last

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag

Spanggur Tso it is okay. Pangong Tso doubtful, any indications that may show the time/date ?

Cheap tactics. Won't reach MSM of India, few people on forums and Twitter, like us will fume and consume copium.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
The lad lying on the 4th pic eventually walked away if you watch the original video.

1, 2, 4th images -> PLA is in monkey caps, sticks, no riot gear. IA has rifles.
3rd image -> PLA is in full riot gear, IA has nothing.

Original complete video -

At 0:03 3-4 Indian soldiers fighting with 4-5 Chinese soldiers over a red cloth (Chinese flag),
At 0:29 10-11 Chinese soldiers rush in for help, 1 Indian soldier casually walks as if not even serious.
At 0.40 Chinese flag torn into shreds :pound:
At 1:43 More 10-11 Chinese soldiers join, 4-5 Indian soldiers come casually. Scuffle and pushing starts.
At 2:26 More Chinese soldiers join, the Chinese flag is shredded into pieces, Indian soldiers run away (probably laughing).

==============================================================

The flag is the symbol of honor and respect for any army. Indian army was not even serious about fighting or reinforcing here, just saying :playball:

@mokoman @Abdus Salem killed fresh copium supply lelo till stocks last
Ya'll Nibbiars spread this all over the net. And even I am of opinion not to dishonor any ones national symbols. Let this be spread now.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars spread this all over the net. And even I am of opinion not to dishonor any ones national symbols. Let this be spread now.
Wait I have an idea, will reach out in the private conversation.

And don't you go all idealistic now, you peacefool yindoo. They tried to mock us and leverage our PoWs, we will stoop low as well.

another_armchair

Country flag
Last edited:

Knowitall

its not supposed to influence . its a message.

"forget depsang bulge , forget PP15"

This is like a kid who keeps on chewing the same gum once a week for a month. that’s how stupid this is.

i say it reinforces the idea that PLA >>> IA , Chinese superiority over India

they are spitting in our face and we keep going back for talks . and we wont release anything from our side.
How big is the despang bulge area and what is the strategic importance if it. Same question for pp 15 too.