India-China Border conflict

The Shrike

Country flag
View attachment 117941

Oppo sponsored police station sign board. Wonder when will this end.
This is a bigger problem IMO, we have seemingly stoped taking and economic action against them. I find it a little bizzare.

DutchZZ

Country flag
For what it is worth, those two supposed Sikh are definitely not Sikh.

The one with the black patka? That's not how you do a Patka, it looks awful. Worst looking patka.

And as for the hair? Sikhs don't have their hair cut at shoulder height, the hair goes down to our lower backs.

The rest of them on the right hand side don't even look Indian.

Brood Father

Country flag
Lol...this forum has went into Vidhwa Vilaap .. We should ignore this because
1. It happened a year before , since then lot of water has flown beneath the bridge
2. Wars are fought on battlefield not on Twitter and if one account with an year old pic have rattled us then it tells a lot about us
3. Unless their is a recent casualties or land lost on our side I don't see any point to retaliate to this provocation , sometime it's best to ignore of you cannot counter it by same magnitude.
4. When a country goes on a warpath they show themselves as a victim and not as a aggressor , though Chinese are unpredictable lot these pics won't fire up the nationalist sentiment of china against India which is required for war. So this gives a slight indication of what might they be after . This looks a work of a frustrated mind who want to occupy Indian resources to the mud fight instead of real deal

5. Again if some pics here and there lowers our morale then lol on us and we deserve to lose. Please don't get riled up on the events happened a year ago . True India needs to respond but in right manner (like we did in kailash range)

6. Instead of wrangling on stupid pics India should focus on testing the 5MT nuke and declare it's MIRV capabilities. That would cause the panic in Beijing and around the world.

mokoman

Country flag
How big is the despang bulge area and what is the strategic importance if it. Same question for pp 15 too.
Not entirely sure how much area is lost , total area is some 900km2 , not all of it is lost.

my understanding is Chinese want to secure aksai chin from indian invasion . something possible via depsang plains and y junc.

they can also cut off DBO road both via depsang and galwan valley .

Chinese have build a large military complex about 40km from PP14 , in case of war , they will push from here and take full galwan valley , cutting of DBO.

u can see it on google maps.

they wont give up PP15 , because it gives us another path to strike that base .

PP15 on google maps , just go up along that valley , u will reach the first location i posted

Please ask the CCP to post something more compelling, I don't think these pictures will reach even 0.1% of our population. Try again.
:lawl::lawl::lawl: so true , no one gives a shit.

except for the 50 people here , maybe 1000 on twitter . who gives a shit about galwan or depsang

same for Chinese as well . they care more about their celebs or some soap drama than their retard dead martyrs.

Cheran

Country flag

Knowitall

Not entirely sure how much area is lost , total area is some 900km2 , not all of it is lost.

my understanding is Chinese want to secure aksai chin from indian invasion . something possible via depsang plains and y junc.

they can also cut off DBO road both via depsang and galwan valley .

Chinese have build a large military complex about 40km from PP14 , in case of war , they will push from here and take full galwan valley , cutting of DBO.

u can see it on google maps.

they wont give up PP15 , because it gives us another path to strike that base .

PP15 on google maps , just go up along that valley , u will reach the first location i posted

:lawl::lawl::lawl: so true , no one gives a shit.

except for the 50 people here , maybe 1000 on twitter . who gives a shit about galwan or depsang

same for Chinese as well . they care more about their celebs or some soap drama than their retard dead martyrs.
So is it wrong to say that the chinese went 4 steps forward and 2 steps backward?

The Shrike

Country flag

not so dravidian

Country flag
Govt okays induction of nuke-capable Shaurya missile amid Ladakh standoff

I believe shaurya will be the stopgap for pralay

Does anyone gave any idea on pralay. Saurav Jha said it has been developed in his recent firstpost. He said indian babus/Netas were confused whether Pakis cud identify between nuke armed and conventional pralay??

Distinguished members said a few trails took place in the name of prithvi tests

doreamon

Country flag
Govt okays induction of nuke-capable Shaurya missile amid Ladakh standoff

This missile shd be produced mass scale for upcoming rocket force . Very difficult to stop it as it does nt follow conventional balistic trajectory , mach 7.5 speed .. range of 700 - 1900 km ll allow it to be lunched deep with in Indian territory .