India-China Border conflict

FalconZero

Country flag
Do we have pics?
It seems since Balakot, we are not learning anything. If you cannot throw images and counter narrative of your adversary, it means you lost info warfare. If we publish then what Xi will have casus belli to go to war with us?
Both sides record the video, i find it hard that we will not have the videos or pics. I still have the videos from the earliest standoffs where our soldier is protecting one captured ching chong while chongs with armoured vehicle ran back leaving their soldier behind.
chong chinged.gif

Here's the gif of it, officially nothing was acknowledged and this video was leaked unintentionally. Maybe soon the rules were more restricted by our side to ensure that no leak happen because we were not petty like chongs to use such propaganda, i guess things have changed so should our roe for information warfare.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Both the sides record the video, i find it hard that we will not have the videos or pics. I still have the videos from the earliest stand offs where our soldiers is protecting one captured ching chong while chongs with armoured vehicle ran back leaving their soldier behind.
View attachment 117837

Here's the gif of it, officially nothing was acknowledged and this video was leaked not even unintentionally. Maybe soon the rules were more restricted by our side to ensure that no leak happen because we were not petty like chongs to use such propaganda, i guess things have changed so should our roe for information warfare.
The government of India is not even aware that the chinese have released the images,unless ofcourse it gets spread enough in india

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
The images are ofcourse real,Indian media already reported that we had 40-50 indian soldiers captured by chinese,question is why is China releasing them?
Either they want to demoralize Indians before starting war and instilling a confidence in their citizens that look how we beat them,we can do the same in case of war,so let's punish them(Indians).
Or they want to tell the world that how they crushed India and no one can face PLA or China,China basically wants to send message to US,Taiwan and other countries to surrender and accept China hegemony in the region and let them occupy Taiwan.

Also watch one thing,they're continuously releasing images making sure It reaches everywhere,by using their state run media for amplifying propaganda.
They are releasing them because they want to distract their own population from something happening within. their primary audience is their own people, not us. they are not a democracy, so outsiders opinion doesn’t matter to CCP.

Them releasing these pics again and again also demonstrates immaturity when it comes to military matters, even turkey doesn’t behave this childishly.

mokoman

Country flag
They are releasing them because they want to distract their own population from something happening within. their primary audience is their own people, not us. they are not a democracy, so outsiders opinion doesn’t matter to CCP.

Them releasing these pics again and again also demonstrates immaturity when it comes to military matters, even turkey doesn’t behave this childishly.
IMHO this hasnt gotten much attention inside china.

this is purely to fuck with GOI.

message is "there is no room for negotiations" , either accept LAC or dont.

turkish soldiers decapitated a kurdish soldier and posted pics on internet. they are much worse.

Most probable reason for release of pics is some of their martyrs got some sort of honor 2 days back.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
The images are ofcourse real,Indian media already reported that we had 40-50 indian soldiers captured by chinese,question is why is China releasing them?
Either they want to demoralize Indians before starting war and instilling a confidence in their citizens that look how we beat them,we can do the same in case of war,so let's punish them(Indians).
Or they want to tell the world that how they crushed India and no one can face PLA or China,China basically wants to send message to US,Taiwan and other countries to surrender and accept China hegemony in the region and let them occupy Taiwan.

Also watch one thing,they're continuously releasing images making sure It reaches everywhere,by using their state run media for amplifying propaganda.
Window of demoralization/period of mourning was over after Galwan.

Its been advantage India since then.

This was a watershed moment, a low for us as there was indecisiveness on our part to deal with Chinese aggression.

Galwan incident on 16th June changed it forever.

Move on.. the Chinese have got plenty of golgappas all along the LAC thereafter.

The best was a total ban on cringy TikTok... BC.

If some people keep going back to that one incident and do incessant randi rona over it, they should seriously reach out for their balls and feel their presence.. see if they are making testosterone alright. If not, consider seeing a doc.

1636266858729.png

Aur bhi bahut kaam baaki hai!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
IMHO this hasnt gotten much attention inside china.

this is purely to fuck with GOI.

message is "there is no room for negotiations" , either accept LAC or dont.

turkish soldiers decapitated a kurdish soldier and posted pics on internet. they are much worse.
like I said, it would be immaturity if they think these gimmicks are going to influence Indian leadership. in fact argument can be made that they projecting their own insecurities onto us, which means they fear us releasing their photos.

Turkish state broadcaster doesn’t release pics of the same incident year after year.

This is like a kid who keeps on chewing the same gum once a week for a month. that’s how stupid this is.

Viper316

Country flag
The government of India is not even aware that the chinese have released the images,unless ofcourse it gets spread enough in india
Everyone claims these pics are from past, present or past but does it matter anymore as long as there is no pressure on govt. Govt faces no heat either from opposition or media. it wont reach the masses unless opposition demand answers from govt on this propoganda

Jimih

Country flag
Do we have pics?
It seems since Balakot, we are not learning anything. If you cannot throw images and counter narrative of your adversary, it means you lost info warfare. If we publish then what Xi will have casus belli to go to war with us?
Information Denial is also a part of Information Warfare, and GoI seems to be adept in it.

(Pun not intended 😉)

another_armchair

Country flag
1636267477037.png

1636267487215.png

1636267497438.png

1636267508804.png

1636267522490.png

The video has enough footage for us to keep spinning it as "Chinese retreat... " .. "Chinese surrender..." etc every Sunday morning. All this, without having to fire a single bullet. Chinese had nearly 10,000 troops along the fingers area... Shukla and Pravin were running out of their monthly adult diaper allowance.

What happened in the end? Ghanta. Poor fucks had to go back from Finger 4 to Sirijap. Wonder how much money the mobilization cost them.

rockdog

Country flag
like I said, it would be immaturity if they think these gimmicks are going to influence Indian leadership. in fact argument can be made that they projecting their own insecurities onto us, which means they fear us releasing their photos.

Turkish state broadcaster doesn’t release pics of the same incident year after year.

This is like a kid who keeps on chewing the same gum once a week for a month. that’s how stupid this is.
Checked a few military & political KOLs from our Weibo.com; Generally, the reason behind releasing those images is the warning or fighting back to India media (not the GOI or IA, on this level two nations are still on normal communication): Do not makeup fake news like 200 PLA detained in border area, to create more troubles between two armies, otherwise those images will humiliate IA, and GOI would go for you those India media.

I heard most Chinese KOLs concluded the intention like this.

mokoman

Country flag

its not supposed to influence . its a message.

"forget depsang bulge , forget PP15"

i say it reinforces the idea that PLA >>> IA , Chinese superiority over India

they are spitting in our face and we keep going back for talks . and we wont release anything from our side.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Checked a few military & political KOLs from our Weibo.com; Generally, the reason behind releasing those images is the warning or fighting back to India media (not the GOI or IA, on this level two nations are still on normal communication): Do not makeup fake news like 200 PLA detained in border area, to create more troubles between two armies, otherwise those images will humiliate AI, and GOI would go for those India media.

I heard most Chinese KOL conclude the intention like this.
Seriously as I have said Chinese have no idea about warfare
Few Chinese were detained and double digit Chinese KIA that's the truth which will not change if you release some pics and our govt doesn't

mokoman

Country flag
why they released the pics now .

they did similar things on army day , day one of the martyrs was honoured.

saw comments referring 'interrogation vids' , they will release that too , or maybe pictures of our dead.

On November 6, the 8th National Moral Model of Henan Province returned from honor. The border martyr Wang Zhuoran was named the national moral model of dedication and dedication.

His mother Yang Suxiang said: "We will turn grief into strength, face life with full spirit, and pass on my son's excellent will and quality. This year I mobilized Zhuo Ran's cousin and went to the army after graduating from university. Also go to defend the motherland."

Abdus Salem killed

why they released the pics now .

they did similar things on army day , day one of the martyrs was honoured.

saw comments referring 'interrogation vids' , they will release that too , or maybe pictures of our dead.

On November 6, the 8th National Moral Model of Henan Province returned from honor. The border martyr Wang Zhuoran was named the national moral model of dedication and dedication.

His mother Yang Suxiang said: "We will turn grief into strength, face life with full spirit, and pass on my son's excellent will and quality. This year I mobilized Zhuo Ran's cousin and went to the army after graduating from university. Also go to defend the motherland."
Another one ?

another_armchair

Country flag
its not supposed to influence . its a message.

"forget depsang bulge , forget PP15"

i say it reinforces the idea that PLA >>> IA , Chinese superiority over India

they are spitting in our face and we keep going back for talks . and we wont release anything from our side.
Is PLA trying to preempt us by releasing pictures from a series of incidents in Fingers area, Galwan?

What about the Galwan post truth? That has been a little hard to swallow no?

Imagine, digging in for war only to be told to pack up and fall back. This was like an Op Parakram landing on its butt for the PLA after mobilizing troops from its depth areas. :rofl:

By focusing on selective pixels, let us not miss the complete picture.

Depsang and other areas will also be pursued. War is the last resort. If we were not serious about the threat, there wouldn't be such frenzied infra building and troop mobilization in border areas.

Chinki generals were aghast. We withdrew from fingers area, now they want us to withdraw from Depsang?
Emperor Xi will hang us by our balls. :crying:

We have permanent bases in Uttarakhand. We can airlift(heli) our men to the LAC at short notice. How much cost will Chinese incur to do the same?
Sending a conscription Army to UK border from mainland China to needle Indians and media, defence watchers go into meltdown fearing an impending Chinese invasion. How many areas of Chinese interest do we currently occupy?
Plenty.

Just hope we don't vacate those areas under CBM measures.

Offer a good amount of money to Bhutan and take control of the country. West will protest but we should grow a pair and pursue our interests first.

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
1962?

Few Chinese were detained and double digit Chinese KIA that's the truth which will not change if you release some pics and our govt doesn't
That's the truth you believed, no intrest to argue that. But recently GOI or GOC are releasing images?

Jimih

Country flag
imo, Indian Army and GoI should prepare for War and not fall into this 'Photo Releasing Business"

Releasing pics like these means that Chinese don't have any intention of fighting a war.

About talks, you are right. GoI should clearly know that Chinese intention is not to settle with few land grabbing here and there, their main targets are whole of Ladakh, whole of Tawang.

Mao's Five Finger plan is what lunatic Xi Jinping is looking for, they already have Tibet and now coercing minnow nations of Nepal and Bhutan.