India-China Border conflict

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nope the CCP dont have the intention to fight, else they wudnt be steeping this low. The sissy minded chinese can resort to such cheap psyops only, they dont dare to pick a gun and face a real combat
No, the CCP does actually have the intention to start a war and gobble up territories and resources now that they are on a decline. They want to establish some major gains before their growth finally peaks and they come crashing down. I had made a post about this a while back.

The only difference is that they are much more cautious now. They do realize that this is not 1962, and they cannot afford to be the aggressors or to look like one. They also cannot afford a losing war, because that will accelerate their collapse even further. Whatever they do, they must win. Hence, they are opting for such tactics to hit the government with a multi-pronged attack.

The most interesting aspect here, is their continued pattern of saying "India was the aggressor". I may not know much about the technical and military aspects of this conflict, but I do know that this is the most classic textbook tactic of initiating a conflict.

And history is proof of this. Just look at the Six Day War.

On 5 June 1967 a cluster of planes flying from Egypt to Israel was seen on King Hussein's radar screen. Convinced by the Egyptians that the planes were theirs, he promptly gave the order to attack - in Jerusalem! In fact the planes were Israel's, returning from their devastating attack against the Egyptian airforce, which surprisingly had been taken by surprise; after taunting Rabin, Egypt was not ready when he came.

Whilst all branches of the service had performed well, the Air Force had, for the first time, played a decisive role: clearing the skies at the outset made all that followed possible.

This is in specific reference to the initial airstrike performed by Israel. Did Egypt deserve getting its shit kicked in? Yes.

But the point still remains that Israel dealt the first strike in the conflict and Israel felt it important to deny this for a decade. Today they themselves admit that they started the war and their official stance is that it was a preemptive strike. The word they use is "anticipatory self defense".

They believed that they would be attacked and that Egypt was planning to start a conflict, so they attacked first and "stopped" them. For a long time, they said Egypt was the aggressor, but finally admitted that they started the war.

Today, the Chinks celebrate 1962 as a great achievement too. It's the same modus operandi. They will continue to claim that we are attacking them and trying to start a conflict and so, in "anticipatory self defense", they will launch an actual attack to start a war and gain their objectives. In order to not seem like the aggressors, heralding us as the attackers and poor John Chinaman defending itself is necessary. It is not even a point of contention now.

The Chinks are scared that they have reached their peak and are about to decline and get overtaken by us, which is why they will definitely start a war to regain some power.

Last edited:

FalconZero

Country flag
Iss MoU ka kya scene hai mitro?

>2016

Why go so back? You can just look up pictures of modi from 2019 where he invited Winnie the Pooh, does that change anything?

India never wanted it, modi even tried his bonhomie with the ex-PM of Pakistan, was it because is he a sellout? No, it's just trying to use the diplomatic channels nothing else.

This is more absurd than having meltdown over propaganda pics released by chongs.

Knowitall

Photos can go to hell , the Chinese are preying on impatient minds , don't let them .
We have seen enough wars , to understand this
India could ideally pre-empt the chinese during this winter campaign by capturing all important passes and peaks thus putting the chinese in a situation where they either give us back the despang bulge or risk losing more in the process.

In the likely event of chinese reluctance we could solidify our gains and fully incorporate these gains into Indian territory over the winter without any issues.

another_armchair

Country flag
Pre glawan

China 🇨🇳 and India
Was Trade partners

No one expected Galwan like clash

That time

Xi was invited by modi in Gujrat

He visited Gandhi

Memorial

Only shows Chinese can never be trusted
Same like Americans

Though Americans has to protect there global image as Sole bearer of Democracy in world

Chinese don't have any such dreams
They are next USSR
Trusting China with whom we have had a serious trust deficit in the past is our folly, not theirs.

They have repeatedly nibbled at our territory facing little resistance from us and continue to do so. Chinese transgressions can be passed off as silly antics but they keep growing because we don't punish them. Every once in a while, it is important for us to grab hold of a small sized patrol within our claim line, beat the crap out of them, click plenty of photos and leak them on SM with GoI denying the incident. Do it just once... but MEA will crap in its August pants then.

GoI must answer what effective measures we have taken over the past months to reduce our dependence on Chinese imports. Give similar incentives to Indian manufacturers that the Chinese are giving. Extend PLI like schemes to mass produce low end products. It will help absorb excess rural unemployed in that sector. This particular sector has all but vanished because of cheap Chinese imports, repeated bans on plastic /pet manufacturing but we continue to import it from China. This is criminal at best.

Jimih

Country flag
I am not spreading any misinformation and why would I spread it?
You all must have seen the news. We all know there were soldiers who were severely injured.

I am deleting that message because I have no piece of evidence right now.
My only argument is that, Central and State Govts would have definitely gave them the state honours, if there were further KIAs from the Galwan Clash. It was a big and tragic event in recent years.

This type of statements, like yours can be used by enemies to further amplify their propagandas, because you are stating testimony of your father (whom I assume) is an active duty serviceman.

But again....

vidhwanshak

Country flag
@mod
Stop BS
India Army reported everything
From the day one

People who followed 🙄 events
On DFI
Knows this

BC new bie like you jumping like headless chicken
Creating confusion
First, talk politely.

Second, I ain't talking shit. I just told you all what I got to know from my father.

Ex-General Vikram Singh said that 10 were taken POW but was that the truth?

@mod I am unable to delete message 1#,204, #1,206, #1,208. Please delete them.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Sometimes, I think it's necessary to disband or close the entire DFI to stop fake atrocious propaganda from bat eaters. It seems the micro kidcs owners have severely infested the DFI and members are behaving more like Hans than Bharityas.
Specifically People who followed All Galwan episode

Remember each every episode

Chinese gone to gutter level
Showing false bravado

Of how they gang up own few
Soldiers unexpectedly

These bat eater didn't dare to do anything when
IA moved and captured all Peaks

Or actions after Galwan when ROE changed on LAC

Today action like this will replied with Volley of machine gun fire 🔥.

Ultimately IA is noting everything
PLA leadership already lost trust within Higher ranks of IA even lower than porkies

It will come back to haunt them

When u loose respect from fellow enemy Comrade
It's worst for u as soldier

Last edited:

Viper316

Country flag
Sometimes, I think it's necessary to disband or close the entire DFI to stop fake atrocious propaganda from bat eaters. It seems the micro kidcs owners have severely infested the DFI and members are behaving more like Hans than Bharityas.
Ya just like main stream media, DFI should ignore debating this topic, best way to counter chinese PR war.

WARREN SS

Country flag
@mod

First, talk politely.

Second, I ain't talking shit. I just told you all what I got to know from my father.

First follow galwan clash thread last year don't waste my time .

On rumors

Or I will report you for off-topic

Abdus Salem killed

My only argument is that, Central and State Govts would have definitely gave them the state honours, if there were further KIAs from the Galwan Clash. It was a big and tragic event in recent years.

This type of statements, like yours can be used by enemies to further amplify their propagandas, because you are stating testimony of your father (whom I assume) is an active duty serviceman.

But again....
It already is

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

vidhwanshak

Country flag

But again....
Let's drop this argument.

ladder

Country flag
@mod

First, talk politely.

PoW without a declared/ presumed war? Did the Ex General say so?

another_armchair

Country flag
@mod

First, talk politely.

Indian POW's were between 40-55 but most were released during the exchange on the morning of 17th June, correct?

There were about 10-12 in Chinese custody including a Major ranked officer.

As your Dad was in the thick of action, try to get some figures/details/pictures of how many bats we dropped on 16th and 17th early morning... why were Chinese so angry and refusing to release our men(10-12) even after 3 days?
What did we do much later on 16-17 that pissed the Chinese so much? Were SF involved? Most say no... some say maybe... some say.. umm well..