India-China Border conflict

Abdus Salem killed

What I have heard from locals in Ladakh, is that local people go to Hotspring (around PP15), as it is said the high-sulfur volcanic water cures many ailments. Due to the recent Indo-China issue, they were not allowed to go there.

So my point is, that some locals might have verified it, and local news spread fast and is accurate. The reason I am choosing to believe him. @Abdus Salem killed also for your point why I am trusting him.
Kochin satzaki is a hack bro

Ajavika72937

If India has vacated PP16 . I would grudgingly say that it's a sane thing to do. Just look at the strategic disadvantage we had there.

The only road that leads to PP15, PP16 has to go through Gogra base region. And the Chinese had a base not even a km away from that road that lead to PP16.

They were in a position to cutoff supplies to our post at PP16. And in that case all those soldiers would have been PoW in case of any short conflict.

Unless we get an alternative route to PP16 that by-pass Gogra base (like a tunnel or something). Our soldiers in that region are sitting ducks.

And some little shanty here or there won't make any difference. If the Indian bases are not deliberately censored out from maps then the Infra different & scale of deployment between both sides is very much visible.

IMG_20220914_134317.jpg

Last edited:

daya

Country flag
If India has vacated PP16 . I would grudgingly say that it's a sane thing to do. Just look at the strategic disadvantage we had there.

The only road that leads to PP15, PP16 has to go through Gogra base region. And the Chinese had a base not even a km away from that road that lead to PP16.

They were in a position to cutoff supplies to our post at PP16. And in that case all those soldiers would have been PoW in case of any short conflict.

Unless we get an alternative route to PP16 that by-pass Gogra base (like a tunnel or something). Our soldiers in that region are sitting ducks.

And some little shanty here or there won't make any difference. If the Indian bases are not deliberately censored out from maps then the Infra different & scale of deployment between both sides is very much visible.

View attachment 171567
It is always disadvantageous to vacate our own territory. Sadly this govt is also not serious towards this salami slicing.

Ajavika72937

It is always disadvantageous to vacate our own territory. Sadly this govt is also not serious towards this salami slicing.
True it's really sad.

But who the hell draws these lines & puts these Patrol points there. Such a bad location for our soldiers to have any kind of a base.

Gogra region is the only entry point for our soldiers to the valley which itself is exposed to the Chinese incursion.

Then the Chinese have these valley passes through which they have easy access to our road that connects to the patrol points.

Further, the road to Gogra apparently gets closed due to snow fall in the winter.

In case of an attack our soldiers are literally pushed back agaist the mountain range with no area to fall back as their only way out of the valley is even more exposed to Chinese incursion.

Like a bloody recipe for a massacre. Bad shit man 🙁

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
True it's really sad.

But who the hell draws these lines & puts these Patrol points there. Such a bad location for our soldiers to have any kind of a base.

Gogra region is the only entry point for our soldiers to the valley which itself is exposed to the Chinese incursion.

Then the Chinese have these valley passes through which they have easy access to our road that connects to the patrol points.

Further, the road to Gogra apparently gets closed due to snow fall in the winter.

In case of an attack our soldiers are literally pushed back agaist the mountain range with no area to fall back as their only way out of the valley is even more exposed to Chinese incursion.

Like a bloody recipe for a massacre. Bad shit man 🙁
Well we won't allow a jallianwala there ,
We shall ofcourse secure that damn pass to keep the supply lines open.and if we fall back, we hold the pass till all men of ours are evacuated from the area

omaebakabaka

True dat, I was just pointing out that Kochin Satzai exists and a true person concerned about his people and country.
Trade offs here and there are given, there will not be a perfect solution. Our positions need to be evaluated in a macro context based on strategic goals such as ability to cut off POK to Aksai occupied chunk if and when it comes to it and so on across the full length of border from north to east in AP. Only amateurs will try to view it in an extreme local position. I am pretty sure we will retain our abilities to deploy and defend in a more wholesome view while having some disadvantages against this powerful enemy.

mokoman

Country flag
True dat, I was just pointing out that Kochin Satzai exists and a true person concerned about his people and country.
i was joking , yea looks like he gives a shit . seen him complaining about 4g / construction money for border villages for months now .

sucks that nomads r getting fucked too

meanwhile chinese building villas for their people across the border.

Last edited:

daya

Country flag
See what Jaishankar says....

mokoman

Country flag
talking about improved villages already existing . yes they are building 'villas' for them . ur pics are new ones from doklam , no one lives here because there werent any villages here in first place .

u may not like it but chinese are throwing money at these people so they stay and using them to enforce their border claim . chinese villages opposite eastern ladakh got 24 power supply / 4g . fuckers even electrified black top using electicity poles .

situation in AP is even worse .

Articles