India-China Border conflict

rockdog

Country flag
So u withdrawn 14km and we have withdrawn 27km
So clearly a Chinese win 🏆
Buffer zone in our land that means
The real world is not that simple, like my dick is 1 inch longer than yours, then i win.
Our blogger from Weibo guessed that there might be some compromise in that places. The marco view is cooling down the siutaiton on LAC is good for both sides.

jai jaganath

Country flag
The real world is not that simple, like my dick is 1 inch longer than yours, then i win.
Our blogger from Weibo guessed that there might be some compromise in that places. The marco view is cooling down the siutaiton on LAC is good for both sides.
If u want to compare dick with land then go ahead
Problem is we left a strategic place and a post which ours for decades but for u that isn't the case
Buffer is in our land

rockdog

Country flag
If u want to compare dick with land then go ahead
Problem is we left a strategic place and a post which ours for decades but for u that isn't the case
Buffer is in our land
The possible coming compromise, analysis from that Weibo guy, machine translation and revised by me:

The confrontation in 2020 came to an end with the construction of four border defense companies (By PLA) and the forcing out of the buffer zone~

The Indian media still mentioned that the two sides will continue to promote the settlement of the remaining issues [sadly] it can be predicted that we will eventually withdraw from the dapingkou post (Y-junction) in the Tiannan River Valley and the tents in the alpine pasture in the upper reaches of dianjiaoqu. In the end, it is simply a question of where the Indian army will retreat.

The purpose of our round is to establish a buffer zone to isolate the contacts between the Indian army in hot spots and avoid the Indian army taking the opportunity to flame the situation when something happens, not to expand actual control. That is, to take two steps forward and one step back and not allow the Indian army to have direct contact with the Indian army in the disputed area. Everyone should be calm.

---------------------

My comment: Setting a buffer zone will be good for PLA, if IA want to find any excuse to escalate the conflict in the future when China has military action in the eastern, simply speaking the Taiwan affair. Same opinion i have to repeat, even just after Galvan conflict, China didn't want a full size war with India.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Now it is becoming clear that why Chinese did go back to their own side of LAC in Ladakh that India refused to play ball with the Chinese at the upcoming SCO meet where Putin and Xi were going to attend but no Modi ( he had not declined but not confirmed). That meet without Modi would be incomplete. Chinese had already withdrawn from Pangong Lake, Galwan River and also PP17. Only the PP15 remained a sticky point. Hence Chinese were not gaining anything with their 30 men platoon at PP15, they decided to withdraw. This will facilitate Modi visit to SCO, whether he will have a face to face meet with Xi or not Is a good question.

It is Doklam type of Indian hard nosed diplomacy which has won. Indian matching military buildup at LAC to Chinese had driven the point hard that India is no push over. Days of Salami slicing of Indian territory are over.

Kumaoni

On the other hand China is in a different league and has an objective to establish its hegemony in Asia. More of an real long term threat to Indian interests.
It does so by long term dependency and loan traps, rather than military conquest (ie Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and Russia in 15 years). They want to make asia dependent on them.

Kumaoni

So u withdrawn 14km and we have withdrawn 27km
So clearly a Chinese win 🏆
Buffer zone in our land that means
Lol serisouky? It’s a chinese win by difference of 13 km of land no one even has a post in? Let alone live?

jai jaganath

Country flag
Lol serisouky? It’s a chinese win by difference of 13 km of land no one even has a post in? Let alone live?
It's not about 13 kms
That's our land we have gone back from our land they have gone back to their position
U can say they didn't gain anything but we lost our land
Our lose is their gain
We vacated pp-16 also where ee used to patrol for many years

Kumaoni

It's not about 13 kms
That's our land we have gone back from our land they have gone back to their position
U can say they didn't gain anything but we lost our land
Our lose is their gain
Oh dear, send me some pictures of infrastructure, in this “land”
We vacated pp-16 also where ee used to patrol for many years
Source?

jai jaganath

Country flag
Oh dear, send me some pictures of infrastructure, in this “land”

Source?
Exactly even I wasn't believing when @mokoman was trying explain but if u check osints and the statement of chancellor of that region u will understand
Even I thought that chancellor might be exaggerating like earlier tweets which he used to post
But when everyone is reporting same thing except Ani then we have to believe it
U can even check @rockdog posts where things are explained in map

Kumaoni

Exactly even I wasn't believing when @mokoman was trying explain but if u check osints and the statement of chancellor of that region u will understand
Even I thought that chancellor might be exaggerating like earlier tweets which he used to post
But when everyone is reporting same thing except Ani then we have to believe it
U can even check @rockdog posts where things are explained in map
Okay, say we lost patrol area, it’s patrol area ffs. They didn’t eject us, they simply infiltrated while we were not watching. We can do the same.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Okay, say we lost patrol area, it’s patrol area ffs. They didn’t eject us, they simply infiltrated while we were not watching. We can do the same.
That's a nice excuse
I don't why does it everytime happens like in Kargil, Doklam, in 2020, even in 1962
Mistakes happen 1 time Chalo 2 times not everytime
I even don't know why we haven't done something like them
Now some will say siachen
If this is the cycle them there is a large and well defined loophole in our civilian and military bureaucracy even politicians

Kumaoni

That's a nice excuse
I don't why does it everytime happens like in Kargil, Doklam, in 2020, even in 1962
Mistakes happen 1 time Chalo 2 times not everytime
I even don't know why we haven't done something like them
Now some will say siachen
If this is the cycle them there is a large and well defined loophole in our civilian and military bureaucracy even politicians
1962 was no intel failure, only logistic failure.

Man, I can explain this, but it’s going to come out harsh. The nicest way I can put this is: no vision in the central government. This is why I like Jaishankar a lot, he’s the first genuine Indian in the civil admin post Indira who has a clearvision

jai jaganath

Country flag
1962 was no intel failure, only logistic failure.

Mate, I can explain this, but it’s going to come out harsh. The nicest way I can put this is: no vision in the central government. This is why I like Jaishankar a lot, he’s the first genuine Indian in the civil admin post Indira who has a clearvision
In 1962 it was political unwillingness to fight

Bro there is no need of explanation everyone here have seen many things in their life and infact know many more things than the general public
Most of us including me believe here that our civilian and military bureaucracy or babooz have done a lot of harm to our existence
I am not adding political angle bcoz the outcome will not arrive bcoz when we come to politics things become mess but our babooz are here to work for this nation not for their interest
But now any discussion further will just derail the thread

The Shrike

Country flag

:facepalm: Why was I having any expectations from this cucked govt. ?
So i guess we dismantled our permanent post in our depth (i don't think it was there for "decades" but definitely pre 2020, per pic i posted earlier it had multiple structures and a helipad too) for them to remove some temp structures close to the "LAC" - the whole valley is now a grey zone, a "legacy" issue for the future.

Now at least I hope people stop asking why I'm so negative :dude: .

Articles