India-China Border conflict

Abdus Salem killed

Oh dear, send me some pictures of infrastructure, in this “land”

Source?
Use Google maps we have both retreated nearly the same distance on Google maps
The patrol points are not LAC the Google map line is LAC
People don't understand what patrol points are they are not the LAC they are beyond the LAC the guys said we lost 1000 sq km for depsang thatss not LAC but patrol points thier is another red line on Google maps use that that's the actual held LAC

daya

Country flag

:facepalm: Why was I having any expectations from this cucked govt. ?
Bajpai ne jaise tamam resource laga diye the lac par aur ghanta na ukhada.. waise hi is govt ne kiya.... Political as well as Military leadership both are culprits for this...

Ajavika72937

You mean 34.43070° N, 78.72255° E right?
View attachment 171379
yep this one .

:dude: according to guy online , disengagement is even worse . chinese only moved back to 34.588647° 78.614771°.

looking like ~5km for them 37km for us

twitter OSINT people knows this but nobody wants to post bad news :laugh:
Guys I checked your coordinates where the Chinese have supposedly withdrawn their forces to, but there is no China post there.

Looks like all the structure has been removed.
Screenshot_2022-09-13-22-12-02-208_com.google.earth.jpg

But I must say that the Indian post at PP16 34.43070° N, 78.72255° E is also not there.

There is a road that directly connects the aforementioned Chinese post (evacuated) to PP16. And the same road also leads to all other Chinese position as mentioned by the Twitter guy.

But what's most scary is that there is a remnant of a huge Chinese camp (evacuated) even closer than that & the scale of which I have never seen (Indian permanent post at Gogra is puny in comparison) 34°32'24"N 78°38'14"E
IMG_20220913_224838.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-13-22-26-28-074_com.google.earth.jpg

mokoman

Country flag
Guys I checked your coordinates where the Chinese have supposedly withdrawn their forces to, but there is no China post there.

Looks like all the structure has been removed.
View attachment 171515

But I must say that the Indian post at PP16 34.43070° N, 78.72255° E is also not there.

There is a road that directly connects the aforementioned Chinese post (evacuated) to PP16. And the same road also leads to all other Chinese position as mentioned by the Twitter guy.

But what's most scary is that there is a remnant of a huge Chinese camp (evacuated) even closer than that & the scale of which I have never seen (Indian permanent post at Gogra is puny in comparison) 34°32'24"N 78°38'14"E
View attachment 171523
View attachment 171519
yep those are old chinese camps , chinese moved away in 2020

google map images are few years old . check below for recent

pp16 :

chinese post that was removed :

The Shrike

Country flag
Use Google maps we have both retreated nearly the same distance on Google maps
The patrol points are not LAC the Google map line is LAC
People don't understand what patrol points are they are not the LAC they are beyond the LAC the guys said we lost 1000 sq km for depsang thatss not LAC but patrol points thier is another red line on Google maps use that that's the actual held LAC
Just a nitpick, the patrol points are all within the LAC not beyond it.

The Shrike

Country flag
Thier is a difference between our perception of lac and actual lac held
AFAIK “LAC” term for the government of India (MoD, MoH etc.) has a specific meaning - it represents a line that is well defined on the map i.e. they know exactly where it is, and there is no confusion or difference in perception with in the government itself about the location of the line. All patrol point locations are also well defined and all well with in this line. It’s a different matter that we may not actually have control over some areas within this “LAC” as of today. If you mean the line representing the area that we actually control, I’d rather not use the term “LAC” (even though this contains the words “actual” and “control”) since it just muddies the waters.

Abdus Salem killed

AFAIK “LAC” term for the government of India (MoD, MoH etc.) has a specific meaning - it represents a line that is well defined on the map i.e. they know exactly where it is, and there is no confusion or difference in perception with in the government itself about the location of the line. All patrol point locations are also well defined and all well with in this line. It’s a different matter that we may not actually have control over some areas within this “LAC” as of today. If you mean the line representing the area that we actually control, I’d rather not use the term “LAC” (even though this contains the words “actual” and “control”) since it just muddies the waters.
Use Google maps how many times do i say this

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Meanwhile, the local Chusul counselor says we vacated PP16, along with restrictions to patrolling (buffer zone).

I guess time will tell when we get higher-res satellite images.

Jimih

Country flag
Meanwhile, the local Chusul counselor says we vacated PP16, along with restrictions to patrolling (buffer zone).

I guess time will tell when we get higher-res satellite images.
Did the local councillor went there and physically verified it? the place is still in SHA.

Yes you are right will have to wait for hi-res sat images.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Did the local councillor went there and physically verified it? the place is still in SHA.

Yes you are right will have to wait for hi-res sat images.
What I have heard from locals in Ladakh, is that local people go to Hotspring (around PP15), as it is said the high-sulfur volcanic water cures many ailments. Due to the recent Indo-China issue, they were not allowed to go there.

So my point is, that some locals might have verified it, and local news spread fast and is accurate. The reason I am choosing to believe him. @Abdus Salem killed also for your point why I am trusting him.

Articles