India-China Border conflict

The Shrike

Country flag
yep this one .

:dude: according to guy online , disengagement is even worse . chinese only moved back to 34.588647° 78.614771°.

looking like ~5km for them 37km for us
I think this was pre 2020, though not 100% sure, will have to check on sentinel.

Anyways Mozijee's upcoming pappi and jhappi session with Xi was never going to be free.

mokoman

Country flag
I think this was pre 2020, though not 100% sure, will have to check on sentinel.

Anyways Mozijee's upcoming pappi and jhappi session with Xi was never going to be free.
ur right , we shouldnt have removed it .

sucks , but maybe we will create a new post . if we dont - we got fucked badly.

guy below knows it , but wont post it :laugh:

Hari Sud

Country flag
India built battlefield Drones and UAVs for China border

The Turkish UAV Bayraktar gave Azerbaijan the victory over Armenia. Later same was true in Syrian war. Now in the Ukraine war in the beginning, the Russian forces were held up or destroyed by the same Turkish drone. Honestly, like it or not, but tanks, fighters and the importance of artillery will be reduced with drones/UAV. Future battles will be fought with these and fully autonomous flying objects equipped with artificial intelligence, with the ground controller sitting hundreds of kilometers away and steering them.

Finally, when the push came to shove, then the rush began in India to incorporate drones. Indian built Tapas-1 drone was tested 15 years, but then put on the back burner in favor of imports. Now the Indian armed forces have a large number of UAVs mainly of Israeli-origin, for real-time reconnaissance and precision-targeting. The air force also has Israeli Harop "killer" or Kamikaze drones that act like cruise missiles by detonating in enemy targets and radars. The Tapas-2 drone built in India was handed over to the Indian Army in August 2022 for monitoring activities throughout the LAC. This system was developed with all-Indigenous technologies. A total of 76 Tapas drones will be inducted into the armed forces—the Army, 60; the Air Force, 12; and the Navy, four in next few years.

In January last year, the Army sanctioned a $20 million contract to Mumbai-based private drone manufacturer IdeaForge to source an undisclosed number of its vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) UAV, called 'Switch'. Also, the Indian Army has procured Swarm Drones from two Indian start-up companies. In addition, the Indian Army has also initiated a Make-II case, Autonomous Surveillance and Armed Drone Swarm (A-SADS) which includes a number of improvements and good for the High Altitude surveillance.

In a short time, if the deal passes through then India will own American MQ-9 drones of high quality, long endurance and equipped with missiles. That will put India a league ahead of its neighbors.

China until now had a drone advantage over India. But very shortly that advantage will be no more, although the Global Times has reported that China promoted a brand-new rival drone to the American Switchblade, but nothing of Chinese origin is reliable.

Pakistan will certainly acquire well-tried Bayraktar -TB2 of Turkey. But it’s excessive use in Ukraine has given away its weaknesses. Moreover, it is short duration, short load, but highly accurate targeting drone, but it is no sweat in front of American and Israeli hardware.

Hence, in there years, India will be ahead in military drones.

The Shrike

Country flag

This means we have already got fucked. Going by what happened in Pangong they are probably claiming the whole valley. After 420 rounds of talks probably said "OK saar, we will demolish our permanent camp, helipad and other infrastructure that is 15-20km from the LAC. In exchange we want a pappi and jhappi session with Xi cosplaying in traditional Uzbek robe and hat.

1662981636764.png

flanker99

Country flag
This means we have already got fucked. Going by what happened in Pangong they are probably claiming the whole valley. After 420 rounds of talks probably said "OK saar, we will demolish our permanent camp, helipad and other infrastructure that is 15-20km from the LAC. In exchange we want a pappi and jhappi session with Xi cosplaying in traditional Uzbek robe and hat.

View attachment 171381
gormint bik gai re baba

mahesh

Country flag
I think there is a lot of fog on the ground but I doubt we will compromise in the Nehruvian way....sometimes you have to take loses considering abilities and capabilities at a given point but I doubt anything like Nehru naiveness is present in GOI. Its a suicide for BJP if they do it,.
bjp is already on Nehruvian lines when modi government claimed china is not on Indian soil, officially confirming the land grabbed by PLA is just lost contested areas.
still, here I feel, i have put narration in soft words.

omaebakabaka

bjp is already on Nehruvian lines when modi government claimed china is not on Indian soil, officially confirming the land grabbed by PLA is just lost contested areas.
still, here I feel, i have put narration in soft words.
When we are not there yet in terms of capabilities or sustaining a war with domestic industry then stop short of war with China but do whatever to almost threshold. India needs two more terms by non congress and third front lukkas to finish rearming (20 to 30 years to rearm mic). I hope Modiji is deferring on abilities rather than "no will or callous cowardice"

EarthCitizen

Country flag
A hacker is claiming that he had hacked 40gb of indian govt's top secret files regarding defence and also bsf secret files... he also published it in his telegram channel ...

can someone verify whether they had published senstive files or not .. i can share telegram group in pm if someone want to investigate

IMG_20220912_180613.jpg

mahesh

Country flag
When we are not there yet in terms of capabilities or sustaining a war with domestic industry then stop short of war with China but do whatever to almost threshold. India needs two more terms by non congress and third front lukkas to finish rearming (20 to 30 years to rearm mic). I hope Modiji is deferring on abilities rather than "no will or callous cowardice"
you are indirectly asking everyone to vote for Modi govt.
capacity building on a war-like situation can't take more than a few years. and the Indian army demonstrated good assets projection within months of the Chinese 2020 incursion.
do you think the enemy will give you a generous 20 to 30 years or at least 2 terms, to get defeated?
Both Xi Jinping and Modi governments have to prepare for their 3rd term. both might be helping scratch their back, if so, who will first scare others back will matter the most. looking at history china has done this many times.

Abdus Salem killed

A hacker is claiming that he had hacked 40gb of indian govt's top secret files regarding defence and also bsf secret files... he also published it in his telegram channel ...

can someone verify whether they had published senstive files or not .. i can share telegram group in pm if someone want to investigate

View attachment 171384
I wouldn't be surprised if it is true our hacking group sucks
Which country does this guy who hacked us belong to anyway China or Us ?

Hari Sud

Country flag
capacity building on a war-like situation can't take more than a few years. and the Indian army demonstrated good assets projection within months of the Chinese 2020 incursion.
do you think the enemy will give you a generous 20 to 30 years or at least 2 terms, to get defeated?
Both Xi Jinping and Modi governments have to prepare for their 3rd term. both might be helping scratch their back, if so, who will first scare others back will matter the most. looking at history china has done this many times.
Chinese are mostly intimidation. They cannot fight a war or any war. They intimidate and retreat. Taiwan is a key example and now LAC in Himalayas.

Also they suffer from lower end military hardware built on copy and reverse engineered, hence they fear loss of prestige if battle does not go in their favour. They will continue to intimidate still but stay away from shooting war.

Anibesh acharya

We should be happy a friction point is resolved ( if it really has ) . Escalation is the least of our priority . Removing forward post might not mean we are are giving up on contested areas .

Abdus Salem killed

View attachment 171384
Download the file and shre it to cyber division india sothey can track the hacker
Understand how they did it and stop it from happening again

omaebakabaka

Capacity does not come organically out of blue in Indian system even with so many TOTs to date. It is a painful process and only seeing some success recently but these things requires induction into active regiments and squads and fleets. People can decide who they vote for....I just voiced my take. Even for a country like Russia it took 20 years to modernize and rearm, throwing money isn't going to compress timelines in every case.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Chinese are mostly intimidation. They cannot fight a war or any war. They intimidate and retreat. Taiwan is a key example and now LAC in Himalayas.

Also they suffer from lower end military hardware built on copy and reverse engineered, hence they fear loss of prestige if battle does not go in their favour. They will continue to intimidate still but stay away from shooting war.
Yeah that's why they went 1 step back whereas we wet 2 steps back 🤣
It's clear that we have left pp-16

jai jaganath

Country flag
yep this one .

:dude: according to guy online , disengagement is even worse . chinese only moved back to 34.588647° 78.614771°.

twitter OSINT people knows this but nobody wants to post bad news :laugh:
How did we go 34kms back
That's not possible
Maybe we might be claiming but not camping over there
That's huge

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
yep this one .

twitter OSINT people knows this but nobody wants to post bad news :laugh:
This week's Sentinel images don't do any justice. But it seems like we vacated PP16 ?

And IMO the point you said, there is no Chinese post there, they most probably moved back to their Galwan base camp at 34.631230, 78.613760, and we moved back to PP17 ? Not clear though.

I won't consider it a sucker's deal, to be honest, if the Chinese have agreed to move back to Galwan base camp, we can be comfortable at PP17 for now, temporarily. The next immediate move should be making a full-metalled road till PP16 with a sizeable permanent ITBP/Army base there.

Articles