India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag

gonna need these helicopters to drop troops because at some places - we have no roads to LAC , no heli pad , no forward posts :scared2:

I am recently (~ last 1 month) hearing a lot from Arunachal Pradesh, but no news or nothing of anything that might have happened. Anticipated Chinese misadventure ?
like i keep saying - they are building a lot there close to LAC . its pangong-tso / depsang in 5 years time .

mahesh

Country flag
What's the point, ? The new road construction by PLA is close to LAC (don't know how much it has progressed). PLA gets what it wants, achieves its objective, and pushes India far away from its own position.

omaebakabaka

Inducting stuff in numbers is the important part. I worded my comment poorly. I don't mean make large purchases of only foreign stuff. Large purchases of domestic arms is better where there is comparable performance. But Poland didn't make piecemeal purchases like just 36 Rafales and went for larger orders and that's where India should follow suit.
Poland is a bitch, they say a lot to make themselves feel bigger but in reality they get some stuff that is donated or given for free as they play US vs Russia....if Russia really decides to have a go at these bitches with their military given free rein, they will wrap these bitches in a month. They are buying in the same way they are free of Russian gas and coal and oil.

omaebakabaka

If Modi kisses Xi's hand because they did some token disengagement, I am done with this govt.
I think there is a lot of fog on the ground but I doubt we will compromise in the Nehruvian way....sometimes you have to take loses considering abilities and capabilities at a given point but I doubt anything like Nehru naiveness is present in GOI. Its a suicide for BJP if they do it,.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Poland is a bitch, they say a lot to make themselves feel bigger but in reality they get some stuff that is donated or given for free as they play US vs Russia....if Russia really decides to have a go at these bitches with their military given free rein, they will wrap these bitches in a month. They are buying in the same way they are free of Russian gas and coal and oil.
Russia is having problems having a go at Ukraine itself right now.

omaebakabaka

Russia is having problems having a go at Ukraine itself right now.
We do not exactly know what their aims are and its called SMO not war for a reason and from what we can see, Ukraine lost everything so far. Let's see whose trap who is falling into....unless the Russian government is taken over by 5th column, I just do not see Ukraine able to mount anything significant. No professional will take this offensive seriously no matter what they may gain. Ukraine losing 1000's daily are irrepleaceably loses in short and long term. I think it makes sense to prolong this war for Russians, so give hope and kill to the opponent so they don't wrap, time is good to Russians than west to continue this war

Articles