India-China Border conflict

karn

Country flag
Inducting stuff in numbers is the important part. I worded my comment poorly. I don't mean make large purchases of only foreign stuff. Large purchases of domestic arms is better where there is comparable performance. But Poland didn't make piecemeal purchases like just 36 Rafales and went for larger orders and that's where India should follow suit.
They bought 32 F35s and 48 F50s .. Thats comparable to India's 36 rafales and 83 Tejas.
We will see how much of this spending spree lasts while the ECB is locked in an interest rate fight with Fed .
Also what is unclear is how much of this is under easy financing terms from the Americans.
Right now Russia is on the forefront in the thoughts of the polish voter .. The Indian voter is not that triggered wrt to China and Pakistan .. yet.

rockdog

Country flag
The possible disengagements estimated by that weibo guy:

Figures 1 to 4 are the Indian scheme (proposed in the 13th round in October 2021), our scheme (proposed in the 15th round in March 2022), the conjectured big compromise scheme and the conjectured small compromise scheme.

According to the styles of the two, the comparison may be a small compromise. Fig. 5 shows the permanent Xichagou post (the 5170 highland in the Indian media).
It is noted that "canandaban" is used in our draft, which is different from the "hot spring canandaban" mentioned by the Indian side. It may be a simple evacuation from canandaban, that is, a small compromise. In that case, the distance between the two sides (canandaban) 3 + 17 = 20km.

IMG_20220910_124122.jpg

IMG_20220910_124135.jpg

IMG_20220910_124145.jpg

IMG_20220910_124157.jpg

IMG_20220910_124209.jpg

IMG_20220910_124227.jpg

IMG_20220910_124237.jpg

IMG_20220910_124249.jpg

Blademaster

Bit off-topic, but

Poland is a country with clarity. They are 100% clear they are the next scapegoat after Ukraine, so they are arming themselves to defeat Satan itself. No bullshit about budget, homegrown/foreign does not matter, only the capability, focus on both quality and quantity, and no piecemeal order.

This is how we should have armed ourselves after 2020 June.
Where are they getting the money? They broke as hell.

jai jaganath

Country flag
It's a hit job article to derail our indigenization program sponsored by import lobby of both within the nation and outside of nation
U have a very good fate as ur nation has never faced any import lobby
Coming to the content of the article most of the written points are false literally every point except squadron shortage which was felt way before make in India program basically during UPA era they created the problem along with iaf and from 2010s they are facing it which is a very big challenge

Jimih

Country flag
Want me to post some Bloomberg article about china ? Then you are gonna cry propaganda by amerika ree.chinks have big audacity on calling up western hit pieces in any argument
You should have done actually.

'Dog' here takes jibes at us in a subtle manner.

Members should not waste energy in explaining whether it's a propaganda/hitjob article or not.

'Dog' will love any amount of shit thrown at us, propaganda or not.

Last edited:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
You and me would never be lucky enough to witness such events.

I doubt our kids would be this lucky either. We don't need to match them at this level.

We can start with mass producing k9 ATAGS LCH LUH pinaka chinooks p-8i posiden and Romeo choppers.

Alas all we can do is dream.

Also 500 hirams? I don't think even we have such sophisticated rocket artillery.
I am waiting to death for some big arms order. Fuckers order like 20-30 pieces of everything, like they are eating at chaat bhandar.

It's more due to extensive pressure from both Soviet union and the US.

The US was already breathing down of our necks with all sorts of threats and i the leadership cucked out because Soviet union was also not willing to support us to such an extent.
Soviets gave us wide berth to do anything. Plus 50km here and there, nobody would have even noticed. Hell, Bangladesh still doesn't know where the border lies, it's all jumbled and confusing.

Where are they getting the money? They broke as hell.
Being broke is a state of mind, not even being the 5th largest economy can make you rich if you are parsimonious in your belief. Pakistan is poorer than Poland, yet see them spending like crazy. They redirect foreign funds and flood reliefs to buy weapons, and here we can't even buy proper guns for our infantry.

Blademaster

I am waiting to death for some big arms order. Fuckers order like 20-30 pieces of everything, like they are eating at chaat bhandar.

Soviets gave us wide berth to do anything. Plus 50km here and there, nobody would have even noticed. Hell, Bangladesh still doesn't know where the border lies, it's all jumbled and confusing.

Being broke is a state of mind, not even being the 5th largest economy can make you rich if you are parsimonious in your belief. Pakistan is poorer than Poland, yet see them spending like crazy. They redirect foreign funds and flood reliefs to buy weapons, and here we can't even buy proper guns for our infantry.
True but look at Soviet Union. It collapsed after decades of high defense spending. Half of their budget went to defense spending. There is a limit on how long you can spend on defense.

mokoman

Country flag
The possible disengagements estimated by that weibo guy:

Figures 1 to 4 are the Indian scheme (proposed in the 13th round in October 2021), our scheme (proposed in the 15th round in March 2022), the conjectured big compromise scheme and the conjectured small compromise scheme.

According to the styles of the two, the comparison may be a small compromise. Fig. 5 shows the permanent Xichagou post (the 5170 highland in the Indian media).
It is noted that "canandaban" is used in our draft, which is different from the "hot spring canandaban" mentioned by the Indian side. It may be a simple evacuation from canandaban, that is, a small compromise. In that case, the distance between the two sides (canandaban) 3 + 17 = 20km.

View attachment 171079

View attachment 171080

View attachment 171081

View attachment 171082

View attachment 171083

View attachment 171084

View attachment 171085

View attachment 171086
pretty sure he is wrong about 'flash point' , meeting pt of red-green

its at pp15 , kinda looks like they installed a surveillance camera thing there to watch indian side .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Actually, that's how we have fought bloody look at a mughal painting do you see standardized equipment anywhere ? Brits were wearing red coats , the French wearing blue coats , Russians were wearing green uniforms in same era .
The native trait of callousness and non uniformity is creeping back in , its surprising that it took 75 years for native traits to return after British left

Blademaster

Poland is like the barking dog you see while on a jog or a walk. They can bark only with the NATO membership protection. Poland without the protection of NATO (read America- as the rest of Europe is a joke), would be a good little boy and trade with Russia.
The same could be said for the Baltic States.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
True but look at Soviet Union. It collapsed after decades of high defense spending. Half of their budget went to defense spending. There is a limit on how long you can spend on defense.
We spend a mere 2.3% of our GDP on defense. Pakistan spends 3.7%, the USA spends 3.85%, and Israel spends 5.7%.

We have never spent any significant chunk on defense, always reactive and placid, our Army has been border police for most of its history.

Abdus Salem killed

We spend a mere 2.3% of our GDP on defense. Pakistan spends 3.7%, the USA spends 3.85%, and Israel spends 5.7%.

We have never spent any significant chunk on defense, always reactive and placid, our Army has been border police for most of its history.
I truly believe pakis will not attack us for next 5 years they are too broken economically to be a serious threat now only 1 rival Threatens our existence

Articles