India-China Border conflict

jai jaganath

Country flag
according to them - we trespassed in pangong tso and galwan .
Rant on:
Yeh kya chutiyapa hai who created this entire fuss
Our lac perception, their lac perception, actual lac, etc bhenchod kya asan chize pasand nahi hai kya kisiko
Sabko mc complicate karke rakhna chahate hai
Even when the end of the world would be nearing none of us or them can define actual lac
Rant off
Whatever written could be wrong pls forgive me

Master Chief

Country flag
China just making it official that they don't agree with the LAC and want to enforce their version of where the border lies. Even the disengagement at PP15 is just a token gesture from China, as there is nothing to really disengage apart from a small-hut worth of structure on both sides.

This should be replied back in the same tone by MEA otherwise this will be akin to silently accepting the Chinese dominance.
We are agreeing to a buffer zone at all disengagement points.. So, in essence, India is agreeing to give up on April 2020 status quo,.. Buffer zones mean "No more tresspassing"

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
We are agreeing to a buffer zone at all disengagement points.. So, in essence, India is agreeing to give up on April 2020 status quo,.. Buffer zones mean "No more tresspassing"
Bold not really. The buffer zone is just so that troops don't confront each other face to face. Tempers flare, arguments ensure and fists are thrown when you put angry soldiers trained half of their life to fight, facing each other.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Bit off-topic, but

Poland is a country with clarity. They are 100% clear they are the next scapegoat after Ukraine, so they are arming themselves to defeat Satan itself. No bullshit about budget, homegrown/foreign does not matter, only the capability, focus on both quality and quantity, and no piecemeal order.

This is how we should have armed ourselves after 2020 June.

Abdus Salem killed

Bit off-topic, but

Poland is a country with clarity. They are 100% clear they are the next scapegoat after Ukraine, so they are arming themselves to defeat Satan itself. No bullshit about budget, homegrown/foreign does not matter, only the capability, focus on both quality and quantity, and no piecemeal order.

We can't depend on anyone though u.s. will kill us same with russi
Only nukes that scare China will guarantee safety

Hari Sud

Country flag
Bit off-topic, but

If the Poles are that scarred then stop listening to American advice. That is how Ukrainians got into trouble. If you want to be independent then be independent from Both US and Russia.

mokoman

Country flag
dont know if true .

Bit off-topic, but

insane . even US army doesnt have 500 himars . looks like Poland is gonna invade Russia .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
insane . even US army doesnt have 500 himars . looks like Poland is gonna invade Russia .
Imagine if we bought 500+ HIMARS, 600+ K9 Vajra, 100+ AH-64s, and a handful of 5th-Gen jets after June 2020. Bajwa's legs would be permanently shivering, and China will understand we are the worst enemy they have made and will give us a long, wide berth.

Are you Chinese?
Can confirm he is a Chinese agent 👍

omaebakabaka

Imagine if we bought 500+ HIMARS, 600+ K9 Vajra, 100+ AH-64s, and a handful of 5th-Gen jets after June 2020. Bajwa's legs would be permanently shivering, and China will understand we are the worst enemy they have made and will give us a long, wide berth.

Can confirm he is a Chinese agent 👍
It does not matter what we buy when we cut our balls into half....I will say it again, fighting's prerequisite is principles or lack of it, mental posture to take hurt and give hurt. You can have all those things and still act like a pussy. Even Saudis showed some balls with Yemen.....1971 is the only war where we did something meaningful but result is pissing on your own legs with no territory in chicken neck or split.

Knowitall

Bit off-topic, but

You and me would never be lucky enough to witness such events.

I doubt our kids would be this lucky either. We don't need to match them at this level.

We can start with mass producing k9 ATAGS LCH LUH pinaka chinooks p-8i posiden and Romeo choppers.

Alas all we can do is dream.

Also 500 hirams? I don't think even we have such sophisticated rocket artillery.

jai jaganath

Country flag
You and me would never be lucky enough to witness such events.

I doubt our kids would be this lucky either. We don't need to match them at this level.

We can start with mass producing k9 ATAGS LCH LUH pinaka chinooks p-8i posiden and Romeo choppers.

Also 500 hirams? I don't think even we have such sophisticated rocket artillery.
Problem is we can but we won't bcoz of infinite reasons

another_armchair

Country flag
You and me would never be lucky to enough such events.

First thought that crossed my mind when I saw that shopping wish list - Hi-Ram(Hai Ram/Hey Ram)

Apologies for latching on to a typo

Articles