India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
It does not matter what we buy when we cut our balls into half....I will say it again, fighting's prerequisite is principles or lack of it, mental posture to take hurt and give hurt. You can have all those things and still act like a pussy. Even Saudis showed some balls with Yemen.....1971 is the only war where we did something meaningful but result is pissing on your own legs with no territory in chicken neck or split.
Not taking a chunk out from Chicken's neck as war compensation has to be the biggest cuckoldry, and I am yet to find a plausible explanation why no such decision was taken. Military & political leadership during that time was among the best India has ever seen in its history.

And why, why not take some land to gain port access from Tripura? Our leaders are so drunk in ahimsa that it corrupts common sense and visionary thinking.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Chinese withdrawal from PP15/17

One question for all you smart defence forum participants & followers…….. What is up in Chinese mind with Chinese Ladakh withdrawal this week?

Are they going to come back to two of these posts/points another day?. My guess very unlikely. They have tasted cold, winter and Indian resolve to defend hence will not come back.

Are they going to open up another place like Chumbi/Doklam, Tawang or elsewhere in Arunachal Pradesh. Very unlikely again…… As I said above crossing Himalayas with a very determined enemy waiting for you is easier said than done. Galwan, Pangong Lake or PP15/17 was to test India’s resolve. They have tasted it and learnt that India is not a paper tiger. It is a real one waiting to pounce upon them. I do not regard legacy issues like Despang Plains or Demchok as 2020 issues. These are no man’s land since 1962 and the Chinese will not disturb the status quo.

Then …… where else?

To my mind there is only one area which they have not tested India’s resolve and that is at Sea. Now the question comes to mind how soon the newly built Chinese Navy will adventure farther from home on aggressive mission. Their first priority is Taiwan. They do not wish to defocus themselves from that task. All that Chinese naval build up and sailor training is for Taiwan capture not to send an armada like Spanish Armada sent to invade England in the sixteenth century and loose it all. Or the Russian Armada sent to teach Japanese a lesson in 1905 and lost it all to the Japanese in the Japan Sea. Hence, if the Chinese have read history well then, they will not make this mistake especially when their naval vessels are new and sailors are untrained and Indian Navy waiting at the mouth Straits of Malacca. This invasion to the Indian Ocean is at least 10 to 15 years away.

Then what is up in the Chinese mind……. my guess again is a guess, is trade and commercial ties. Now India is a budding economic and commercial power, with any invasion of Taiwan Chinese exports will suffer to US, Japan and Europe. They wish to recoup losses by trading with India much greater than today with India also exporting whatever Chinese need. I believe that, in next ten years trade ties are going to prosper. Also, India is in a better position to tie all the Indian Ocean nations together than the Chinese. Their BRI and a trillion dollar spent is a net loss.

Time will tell….. Chinese next move on Taiwan is the key.

Last edited:

Knowitall

Not taking a chunk out from Chicken's neck as war compensation has to be the biggest cuckoldry, and I am yet to find a plausible explanation why no such decision was taken. Military & political leadership during that time was among the best India has ever seen in its history.

And why, why not take some land to gain port access from Tripura? Our leaders are so drunk in ahimsa that it corrupts common sense and visionary thinking.
It's more due to extensive pressure from both Soviet union and the US.

The US was already breathing down of our necks with all sorts of threats and i the leadership cucked out because Soviet union was also not willing to support us to such an extent.

omaebakabaka

Recent Indian history has been full of mediocre rulers compared to Chanakya era with the exception being Marathas and Sikhs, so no ambition or desire to risk something and settle for misguided stupidity like respecting international treaties or living up to UN or US or UK's expectations. 71 is not the end of these nonsensical shameful events unfortunately. Dhairye Sahase Lakshmi is forgotten in spirit in the land that lived and breathed war as a culture....

Kumaoni

It does not matter what we buy when we cut our balls into half....I will say it again, fighting's prerequisite is principles or lack of it, mental posture to take hurt and give hurt. You can have all those things and still act like a pussy. Even Saudis showed some balls with Yemen.....1971 is the only war where we did something meaningful but result is pissing on your own legs with no territory in chicken neck or split.
Even 1965 Sagat Singh called out PLA bluff at Nathu La and whacked them two years later

Kumaoni

It's more due to extensive pressure from both Soviet union and the US.

The US was already breathing down of our necks with all sorts of threats and i the leadership cucked out because Soviet union was also not willing to support us to such an extent.
Soviets themsleves were given threats by the western world as well

Kumaoni

Bit off-topic, but

Poland is a country with clarity. They are 100% clear they are the next scapegoat after Ukraine, so they are arming themselves to defeat Satan itself. No bullshit about budget, homegrown/foreign does not matter, only the capability, focus on both quality and quantity, and no piecemeal order.

This is how we should have armed ourselves after 2020 June.
Yes, by getting used tanks. Very nice preparation from Polaks.

Kumaoni

This whole SMO fiasco will further embolden the Poles if at all that's their intent. With NATO umbrella, there is no stopping them once they are fully armed. For the Ruskis, this is entirely self inflicted. Instead of bringing the hammer down at the start, they tried to be cute. Now enjoy the newly ripped one!
Poland is like the barking dog you see while on a jog or a walk. They can bark only with the NATO membership protection. Poland without the protection of NATO (read America- as the rest of Europe is a joke), would be a good little boy and trade with Russia.

Kumaoni

Cowards always look for reasons to not do something or finish. Death is better than this misery of being played by punies like SL/UK and giants like China and US.
Not sure you understand but ww3 nearly erupted over India Pakistan in 1971. It’s a whole nother game when nuclear gets involved.

omaebakabaka

Not sure you understand but ww3 nearly erupted over India Pakistan in 1971. It’s a whole nother game when nuclear gets involved.
Thats what they say, I am not the sucker to believe in that nonsense. Let it erupt, damn we are fucking indoctrinated

omaebakabaka

India should make arms purchases to the same degree or more as Poland. It may be excessive in Poland's case, but not so for India.
Why would India follow a bitch like Poland? We should be making about 70% of the stuff that is on that list and we probably do about 30%, our stuff never gets inducted in numbers

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
India should make arms purchases to the same degree or more as Poland. It may be excessive in Poland's case, but not so for India.
GoI is ready to make arms purchases but it should either be Made in India or Designed in India or should have more than 50% of Indian content.
What GoI doesn't want to do is just import weapons to contribute to slush fund of import lobby or middlemen.

Clairvoyance

Country flag
Why would India follow a bitch like Poland? We should be making about 70% of the stuff that is on that list and we probably do about 30%, our stuff never gets inducted in numbers
Inducting stuff in numbers is the important part. I worded my comment poorly. I don't mean make large purchases of only foreign stuff. Large purchases of domestic arms is better where there is comparable performance. But Poland didn't make piecemeal purchases like just 36 Rafales and went for larger orders and that's where India should follow suit.

Articles