India-China Border conflict

Master Chief

Country flag
Lol and PLA trying to humiliate IA is not them gettinf ahaead of themsleves? By posting torture pics of POWs which violates all laws of Shit-neva convention?
Agree here.. Need some pics of beaten up PLA punks.. It was a big let down.. that India didn't release pics of Chinese POWs..:scared2:

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
It has started, the Chinese are learning from Russia-Ukraine war. Russians, started taking small shreds of land, until they build hospitals and schools, small villages etc. This is maybe what the Chinese strategic plan, salami slicing a few kilometers every single year.

Taiwan may be nearby, but I bet on it, that the first skirmish the Asian countries will first see is b/w China and India, not Taiwan.
India is learning too, and it seems they are learning bit faster than earlier now a days, be it strategically or logistically.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Chinese mass produce everything including weapons like dollar store items The funny thing is that half the Chinese tanks in Ladakh failed to start last winter. That does not say very nice thing they have up on the mountains except propaganda.

mokoman

Country flag
Lol and PLA trying to humiliate IA is not them gettinf ahaead of themsleves? By posting torture pics of POWs which violates all laws of Shit-neva convention?
true , we should atleast post pictures we have , but gov still belives in resolving issue peacefully.

we r trying to put pressure on them ,using dalai lama , talking about Taiwan status quo / militarising Taiwanese strait , getting close to US .

Gov thinks this path will work . good news is that it wont . Chinese already has said 'fuck u' to us .

this will only end with them starting another stand off in AP and us thrashing them . then we will have our pics / heads

ninja hattori

Country flag
They are doing ok foreign policy wise except Nepal/SL where setbacks from UPA earlier continues, Amit Shah has taken a vacation after 370 with rolling back of everything like NRC, Farmers nonsense, gave up on Hindu persecution in Bengal and letting Khalistanis run amok, unable to control intereference of media houses by foreign backed antiIndia forces and other 2 bit state leaders blackmailing center......Assam and UP and NE are few brightspots along with MP and may be even Karnataka.....Punjab, Kerala, TN, TS, WB, Delhi are clearly antiHindu goverments and turn a blind eye to violence. My daily bitching in lack of action from well into guruji's 2nd term.
I had an xpulse handed over to me in 2013 for touring the max speed it could go on highways was 80kmph but i was ok with it as there was no high made on ways to be called highways.

Now after 2019 i found highways literally got embedded with high in them now my already handed over xpulse couldnt keep up with the new found roads and hardly cross 90 constantly whereas i can easily drive 120 on it.

So what am I doing i am scrapping the the xpulse as it has served it's purpose and building a new 400cc himalyan which can serve the new found highways.

Xpulse is the old India.
Himalyan the new India undergoing transformation.

ninja hattori

Country flag
And aren't you all baffled. Or are still overlooking

1. The video of Chinese built the village came just some days ago.
2. Osint proves it's across the lac.
3. Just today we come with our own village.

In just few days?

If that is not our propoganda then what?

Why Arunachal?
Why should not i think that we are taking the battle to our strengths?
Isn't the narrative still consistent for the world that ohh see "India was forced to respond".

And more than all this pictures i will be more happy with just one picture like 1971 war signing instrument of surrender.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
And aren't you all baffled. Or are still overlooking

1. The video of Chinese built the village came just some days ago.
2. Osint proves it's across the lac.
3. Just today we come with our own village.

In just few days?

If that is not our propoganda then what?

Why Arunachal?
Why should not i think that we are taking the battle to our strengths?
Isn't the narrative still consistent for the world that ohh see "India was forced to respond".

And more than all this pictures i will be more happy with just one picture like 1971 war signing instrument of surrender.
You are seeing the world through colored glasses.
  1. Fresh-in army sepoy goes for patrol, "ohh shit Choineez!", makes ticktock video, gets leaked to news channels.
  2. News channels have no idea what and where it is, says "near Chaglagram", tries to make it sensational.
  3. OSINTs jump in, clarifies this is not yet another "1000000000" km2 area captured by Choina.
  4. Govt. panics, and brings reporters to barracks for showing our soldiers are "prepared".
  5. "Model village" is nothing but govt. funded villages for "tourism".
  6. Reality : Chaglagram village is 40 kms trek through trecherous alpine-rainforest away from the actual point.

mokoman

Country flag
anime people are with us .

doesnt read like your typical navy exercise .

"With the Japan-U.S. Alliance as the cornerstone, the Japanese military will carry out joint training and equipment/technical cooperation with Australia, India,"

maybe they will give us the mecha technology

Last edited:

Kumaoni

true , we should atleast post pictures we have , but gov still belives in resolving issue peacefully.

we r trying to put pressure on them ,using dalai lama , talking about Taiwan status quo / militarising Taiwanese strait , getting close to US .

Gov thinks this path will work . good news is that it wont . Chinese already has said 'fuck u' to us .

this will only end with them starting another stand off in AP and us thrashing them . then we will have our pics / heads
Chinese gov officially released it, they leaked it unofficially, that’s what IA should do using bot twitter accounts

Kumaoni

anime people are with us .

doesnt read like your typical navy exercise .

"With the Japan-U.S. Alliance as the cornerstone, the Japanese military will carry out joint training and equipment/technical cooperation with Australia, India,"

maybe they will give us the mecha technology
Japan is the 51st state of the USA, these guys are literally useless in war

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Quite bizzare seeing MPV being used in conventional APC role, but I guess we are supposed to be satisfied that it's better than having nothing.
Although this goes against what we normally see in the world, in practical capability & doctrine there is not much difference.

We regularly use MPVs in J&K as armored troop transport with excellent results, plus additional benefits of being IED-safe. It is to be noted that many areas of LAC are also heavily mined (which resulted in one of our SFF troops being martyred during Op. Snow Leopard), so this is not far-sighted.

US Army uses MRAPs in operational areas where there is a chance of landmines/IEDs

Articles