India-China Border conflict

Master Chief

Country flag
Exercise Red Hunt, IA is not even pretending to be subtle about it. :shoot:
After the Pelosi caused debacle, where China had officially vowed to "Defend Chinese sovereignty".. which unambiguously meant that China would stop Grandma from landing.. It looks like the whole concept of "Chinese Face" [where Loss of face is portrayed like 80s bollywood movie where a Rajpooooot will say "Pran Jaye par Vachan na Jaye".. ] needs a serious rethink..

Famous quote by Wolf Warrior Pu**iya Chinese MFA spokesperson Zhao Lijian

Screenshot_20220828-014439_Chrome.jpg

SHI JINPING BE LIKE;

images (28).jpeg

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Agree with u, East exchange west is the best deal. Our leader uses dictatorship would make this happed, but ur congress will never say go. Any of ur leader push it, will lose the election. So i am desperate to see any solution.
Modi is not going to lose any election even if he does everything wrong. If the Chinese can not understand it then it means they are victims of foreign and Pakistan narratives.

ninja hattori

Country flag
100% confirmed MEA's employees have switched to a diet of pure protein and squatting 200Kgs on daily basis.

Time and again i am saying this. We are not sitting down ideal. We are not wolf warriors or paper dragons but doers. Even when uri happened we picked up time of our choice and place to respond, same when blast happened we just said we will respond that was the only statement being said everyone from 14th to 25th was infront of media pretending business as usual. Same happened while revoking 370. Even when galwan and op snow leopard happened there was zero noise. I will just say trust this people. They know what they are doing for this great nation and their decisions are based on multitude of aspects, which our binary brains are not mature (atleast everytime such events unfold i feel mine is not) enough to decipher.

scatterStorm

Country flag
It has started, the Chinese are learning from Russia-Ukraine war. Russians, started taking small shreds of land, until they build hospitals and schools, small villages etc. This is maybe what the Chinese strategic plan, salami slicing a few kilometers every single year.

Taiwan may be nearby, but I bet on it, that the first skirmish the Asian countries will first see is b/w China and India, not Taiwan.

omaebakabaka

Time and again i am saying this. We are not sitting down ideal. We are not wolf warriors or paper dragons but doers. Even when uri happened we picked up time of our choice and place to respond, same when blast happened we just said we will respond that was the only statement being said everyone from 14th to 25th was infront of media pretending business as usual. Same happened while revoking 370. Even when galwan and op snow leopard happened there was zero noise. I will just say trust this people. They know what they are doing for this great nation and their decisions are based on multitude of aspects, which our binary brains are not mature (atleast everytime such events unfold i feel mine is not) enough to decipher.
They are doing ok foreign policy wise except Nepal/SL where setbacks from UPA earlier continues, Amit Shah has taken a vacation after 370 with rolling back of everything like NRC, Farmers nonsense, gave up on Hindu persecution in Bengal and letting Khalistanis run amok, unable to control intereference of media houses by foreign backed antiIndia forces and other 2 bit state leaders blackmailing center......Assam and UP and NE are few brightspots along with MP and may be even Karnataka.....Punjab, Kerala, TN, TS, WB, Delhi are clearly antiHindu goverments and turn a blind eye to violence. My daily bitching in lack of action from well into guruji's 2nd term.

Master Chief

Country flag
It has started, the Chinese are learning from Russia-Ukraine war. Russians, started taking small shreds of land, until they build hospitals and schools, small villages etc. This is maybe what the Chinese strategic plan, salami slicing a few kilometers every single year.

Taiwan may be nearby, but I bet on it, that the first skirmish the Asian countries will first see is b/w China and India, not Taiwan.
China started this long before the Ukraine war.. The salami slicing was started by China decades ago.. Russia started with Crimea, but the time of bloodless G**nd masti by Russia would no longer work, because Ukraine and its western sponsors built a defense mechanism. Hence the full scale invasion in Ukraine with tens of thousands of casualties on both sides.. There is nothing salami slicing about the Ukraine war. It's a war of conquest, as old as civilization..

Articles