India-China Border conflict

omaebakabaka

only gods know where actual indian LAC is and what acutally we lost .

An insertion in the media later read "we knew they (PLA) could occupy the new locations in 24-36 hours, but never thought they would do so". What an excuse!

dont know what his source is , but looks credible .

like the old saying , u can wake up a sleeping man but not a man pretending to be sleeping.

amazing its written in 2012 . 1 year before PLA did major standoff in depsang in 2013.

wonder what our babus were doing past all these years.
why is everyone surprised, same happening with SL and happened in Nepal. This morning I pointed this pretending to be asleep in SL affair and soft nonsensical permissive bs crap and then we have few that think its all bravado. India needs a kinetic display of power with smaller countries like Nepal/BD/SL to put them in their place and kick ass with pakis and injure the hans to make them a laughing stock. This courtship with teethless diplomacy is a fail for full majority win given to supposedly nationalist govt. Across the board shit faced, China I can understand we need to prepare but SL and Nepal and Pakis, we need short fused reaction to make them stand up. RAW is royally inept unable to influence the policies of neighboring countries....there has to be counter way to fight the Chinese money infusion in these countries to their top leadership.

UPA under chootiya mms damaged in 2 terms a lot of things w.r.t hans, to Modiji's credit, he is pumping lot of effort towards correcting positions across the length of border with China but it probably just inevitable we will lose some positions, counter some and make up some wins......but I will still complain he missed opportunity against little nuisances like Nepal, Pak and SL to kick them in the nuts and whole GOI feels cucked internal and external except their election ganith nonsense.

Last edited:

Master Chief

Country flag

Messaging is strong 🔥 Two-front scenario for China is becoming a real possibility.
Don't post pics of Russian origin tanks Bro.. In 6 months time, after every non Russian T-72/T-90s have been lost in Ukraine's black hole..I fear Uncle Sam will start begging India non stop to sell them these tanks so that they can give it to their nutcase Bastard child Ukraine.. :bplease:

Just wait and watch.. India will be sitting on 5000 T-72 + T-90, and Uncle Sam.. to MOD BABU.. Will offer 50 percent markup + US tour + children green card + some Las Vegas Wh**es..

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Can we beat the nature?
Growing fodder and livestock feed on the banks of streams is no big deal. Ladakhi communities have been nomadic herders for ages and still practice this tradition.
Settling down into agricultural communities and around cottage industries will benefit and empower the people of Ladakh, in fact, most of the communities have already transitioned to it, and only very remote communities still practice true nomadic grazing.

Don't post pics of Russian origin tanks Bro.. In 6 months time, after every non Russian T-72/T-90s have been lost in Ukraine's black hole..I fear Uncle Sam will start begging India non stop to sell them these tanks so that they can give it to their nutcase Bastard child Ukraine.. :bplease:

Just wait and watch.. India will be sitting on 5000 T-72 + T-90, and Uncle Sam.. to MOD BABU.. Will offer 50 percent markup + US tour + children green card + some Las Vegas Wh**es..

I will agree if they replace them with brand-new M1A2s with depleted Uranium APFSDS rounds 👍

Cheepek

Last edited:

BabaKhalbali

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Russia is still technically at war with Japan. There was no formal Peace Treaty signed by both of them since WW 2.

Japan take these exercises as an Provocating Exercises

India did the right thing.

View attachment 169644
Japanese didnt care about india soverignity when they give 3 billion dollar to anti dharma mlecchas who uses this amount in terrorism.
"Pakistan receiving over ¥260 billion in grants and aid from Japan as well as around ¥3 billion in investments"
Same for russia who gave weapons to porkistan and supported it during troika meeting.I think it is about india's interest not about these mleccha nations.

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
Japanese dont care about india soverignity when they give 3 billion dollar to anti dharma mlecchas who uses this amount in terrorism.
"Pakistan receiving over ¥260 billion in grants and aid from Japan as well as around ¥3 billion in investments"
India is part of QUAD so is Japan.

Surely GoI wont take Arbitrary actions based on emotions.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Lt Gen PRAKASH KATOCH is an Indian Army veteran. Views expressed are personal.

1000 sq km show me where on the map
@mokoman a guy caught in lies again
Gen Katoch also gets attention by speaking rubbish about Indo-Chinese border. He has been Indian Army critic for many years. Key to his rubbish is all kinds of Chinese propaganda and his full belief that he will get attention if he rings an alarm, even if false.

Clairvoyance

Country flag
Honestly did not expect that from Germany. Quite a nice gesture on their part, considering the massive economic links they have with China.

flanker99

Country flag
Honestly did not expect that from Germany. Quite a nice gesture on their part, considering the massive economic links they have with China.
Hm..this might be related to our vote in favor of zelensky speech in UN
I could be wrong but the timing..

Clairvoyance

Country flag
Hm..this might be related to our vote in favor of zelensky speech in UN
I could be wrong but the timing..

Seems like a concession in response to Jaishankar's "Europe thinks its problems are the world's problems." They want to build the case that they are not hypocritical with their response to Ukraine. In the process they gave a concession to India. The EU's reaction to India's Ukraine War response has largely been to try to strengthen ties with India, so maybe next time India will see more benefit with siding with the EU instead of Russia. The G7 invite is another example of this.

Clairvoyance

Country flag
What is the Russian position on Arunachal Pradesh and Aksai Hind?

So far I think Germany and the US support India on Arunachal. Not sure about Aksai Hind though.

I wish there was some sort of table listing each country's position on India's territorial disputes.

Vinash

Country flag
Germany's Navy chief made some explosive statements in January on his visit to India.

Some of his statements:

German Navy Chief VAdm Kay-Achim Schönbach at IDSAIndia event in Delhi: Bilateral partnership means nothing. When it comes to continental war, I believe thr will be war, not in next 2-3 years, but decades... Thr must be closer alliances.
Putin wants respects... Giving some respect is low cost or no cost. Russia deserves respect. We, India, Germany need Russia against China: German Navy Chief in Delhi
He literally said it out loud that he wants Russia to be on West's side against China. Germany knows who's the main enemy. He was very scathing on China. He went on to say that China is unaccountable and funds all sorts of criminals & terrorists around the world.

Dude was fired the next day.

Screenshot from 2022-08-30 21-47-34.png

Jimih

Country flag
Germany's Navy chief made some explosive statements in January on his visit to India.

Some of his statements:

He literally said it out loud that he wants Russia to be on West's side against China. Germany knows who's the main enemy. He was very scathing on China. He went on to say that China is unaccountable and funds all sorts of criminals & terrorists around the world.

Dude was fired the next day.

Ya was going to post this same comment. Glad that someone posted it.

Admiral's statement is in line with German military's line of thought.

They fired him because of US pressure.

Last edited:

Articles