India-China Border conflict

Jimih

Country flag
Do Brahmos sales require Russian approval? If that's the case, it means Russia doesn't necessarily oppose Indian objectives regarding China, given the recent sale to the Philippines.
But Russia will make sure that the 'weapon system' doesnt fall into the hands of Anti-Russia states.

mokoman

Country flag
I meant clearly mentioned the "speed" of road building is comparable to China.
i meant speed too , its bit hard to believe . comparing quantity is pointless i know .

yea we are building everywhere at much faster rate than before , but they build like crazy .

anyways hope ur right .

mokoman

Country flag
Some say terrain over their side is easy for constructions.

dont think there is much difference close to LAC in eastern ladakh .

arunachal pradesh they have nice long valleys that run parallel to LAC - we dont .

but even still building feeder roads is hard for both sides and they are building everywhere there , its just insane - that construction video released last week was from one such place .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Some say terrain over their side is easy for constructions.
China has it easy in most places. Their side of Tibet is vast plains with occasional mountains, and China meticulously follows only the river/stream valleys for making roads, which are naturally the easiest pathways.

We, on the other hand, don't have so much maneuvering space on our side in Ladakh and have to cut through the mountains to make very high passes.

dont think there is much difference close to LAC in eastern ladakh .

arunachal pradesh they have nice long valleys that run parallel to LAC - we dont .

but even still building feeder roads is hard for both sides and they are building everywhere there , its just insane - that construction video released last week was from one such place .
Yeah, Arunachal Pradesh's topography favors them. Their valleys run parallel to LAC, ours like a trident. We have to make one road in each valley to tackle them, whereas they just make one.

Articles