India-China Border conflict

Kumaoni

i agree with him,even i don't like him.

View attachment 169167

One question to you:

If Party A captured 20+ officers & soldiers of Party B. Party A released those pics and vidoes. Party A hold all the disputed areas.

Is Party A totally crashed Party B,made party B even didn't have any survived pics and vids; or Party B won?

What's ur opinion?
Shitgress agent detected, opinion rejected

mokoman

Country flag
I repeated again and again in this forum, China didn't want full scale war. Humiliate IA is not our strategic aim, the tactic aim was holding the disputed area in GALWAN, they did.
they didnt , actual chinese line is now inside buffer zone , chinese got pushed 1/2 km , away from pp14 .

place in galwan valley where PLA wrote 'never give up inch of land' is .5km from actual line . they pretty much pulled back the claim line by doing this.

entire galwan valley is a death trap for PLA . a 10 km long narrow valley with no room to manoeuvre . they almost triggered a war over nothing .

Kumaoni

i agree with him,even i don't like him.

View attachment 169167

One question to you:

If Party A captured 20+ officers & soldiers of Party B. Party A released those pics and vidoes. Party A hold all the disputed areas.

Is Party A totally crashed Party B,made party B even didn't have any survived pics and vids; or Party B won?

What's ur opinion?
Didn't release casualties but released pictures. HAHA

rockdog

Country flag
So basically 1200 fully equipped PLA multiple units vs 400+ Indian soldiers.

More Chinese casualities.

Didn’t pick their dead bodies for 12 hours. (This information came at the very start but didn’t get much traction)

Chinese hostility on ground when their sissy diplomats talked peace.

India Army acted professionally and sticked not to escalate.

Our medic who was forced to give them first aid, later killed in cold blood because he would have revealed exact numbers of their dead.

Whole nation, one of P5s goes mum and grew no balls for months to name its martyrs with silly excuses. Then releases select photographs of Indian contingent that invade deep into their side and only stopped fighting when the battle settled after Chinese retreated at the front in panic after knowing many of its troops are unaccounted.

At the end just imagine the unprofessionalism and panic of PLA (I call militia) that acted like a medieval force who charges enemy cluster by trampling its own tired troops who are getting defeated and retreating.

Well done PLA.

a301.jpg

a302.jpg

*Weibo info on 2020.06.17, 2020.06.20

5 & 7 days after Galwan conflict, there were news on Weibo, said PLA captured aruond 50 POWs. It's quite accurate with the images & videos released one year later.

If you count the No. of POWs from the pics and Videos, there are 47 POWs, plus the the rest of them, let's say there are 50 POWs totally. Plus 20 dead, 60 injuries but returned to Indian side, there are around 130 losses.

If there were 400+ Indian tropps, which means 30% rate of your troop damage, for common sense of military logic, your combat unit lost attack capablities, let alone to win any battle.

If you again check those images & videos, most of them could walk by PLA's help, which means few of them were badly injured. It seems they didn't had tough fight during the night, they gave up the resistence and surrenderred in combat. Otherwise, the so called "1000" PLAs will make them very hard to be alive.

I hate to debate who beat who by strong words , i just use the current evidence to make analysis. Simplely speaking, in Galwan night, battalion level of Indian troop were collpased and no one had chance to save any "victory image & videos".

Kumaoni

View attachment 169249

View attachment 169251

*Weibo info on 2020.06.17, 2020.06.20

5 & 7 days after Galwan conflict, there were news on Weibo, said PLA captured aruond 50 POWs. It's quite accurate with the images & videos released one year later.

If you count the No. of POWs from the pics and Videos, there are 47 POWs, plus the the rest of them, let's say there are 50 POWs totally. Plus 20 dead, 60 injuries but returned to Indian side, there are around 130 losses.

If there were 400+ Indian tropps, which means 30% rate of your troop damage, for common sense of military logic, your combat unit lost attack capablities, let alone to win any battle.

If you again check those images & videos, most of them could walk by PLA's help, which means few of them were badly injured. It seems they didn't had tough fight during the night, they gave up the resistence and surrenderred in combat. Otherwise, the so called "1000" PLAs will make them very hard to be alive.

I hate to debate who beat who by strong words , i just use the current evidence to make analysis. Simplely speaking, in Galwan night, battalion level of Indian troop were collpased and no one had chance to save any "victory image & videos".
Prove to me those were genuine Indian POWs and not actors. Prove to me they weren’t unarmed. Identify their units and rank.

Kumaoni

So u believe that those pics of our pow were made by actors
What is the context behind it? It could’ve been a rescue mission by the PLA. Those pictures of the 70+ “POWs” was first released in May of 2020, in the Galwan area.

Articles