India-China Border conflict

Jimih

Country flag
I remember a chinese member here, Counting numbers of Indian POW in the leaked images. Were also got banned...
You are moving in that same path too.

Tread carefully from here on.

rockdog

Country flag
You are throwing my question back at me :rofl:
I will write it again for you:

What was the objective of the Chinese PLA during the Galwan conflict?
And did they achieve it?
If yes, how?
Check the table i post pages back. Lots of disputed areas are held by PLA now.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
I am writing this for the last time.

What were the gains of PLA in galwan conflict?
Clearly, nothing, they even had to back off from the position they already had occupied prior to the conflict.

What was the objective of the Chinese PLA during the Galwan conflict?
And did they achieve it?
If yes, how?

rockdog

Country flag
I am writing this for the last time.

What were the gains of PLA in galwan conflict?
Clearly, nothing, they even had to back off from the position they already had occupied prior to the conflict.

I post lots of pics as maps.

vidhwanshak

Country flag

I post lots of pics as maps.
Do you not understand english?

We here are talking about Galwan. Why bringing "lots of disputed areas".

If I have to go by that logic whole of the Arunachal is disputed by Chinese but is in complete control of India.

another_armchair

Country flag
Come on guys.. Chinese threw up a hissy fit coz Sri Lanka didn't give their survey ship a royal send off.

Optics means everything to them thats why they are so detached from the reality that they refuse to acknowledge 20% unemployed among their youth as per their own Govt data.

rockdog

Country flag
China’s Evolving Strategic Discourse on India From Doklam to Galwan and Beyond

It explains Chinese government lots of behaviors after galwan conflict.

This author Antara Ghosal Singh knows well about Chinese scholars in sino-india research area.

This is the best article i read recently.

I don't know if there any Indian members have interest to read.

Last edited:

AlphaLegis

Country flag

This author Antara Ghosal Singh knows well about Chinese scholars in sino-india research area.

1. China is an enemy and will continue to be do till Tibet is liberated, that's the bottomline from indian perspective, rest all mumbo jumbo coming from Chinese commentators is for their own consumption.
2. With clarity of #1, India needs to impose costs on Chinese behaviour from time to time, which is happening, when will it translate to military confrontation, i would say within 2030.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
@vidhwanshak dude calm down, you are feeding the troll. We don't want our Weibo news source to be perma banned.

Galwan comes under the responsibility of which Brigade/Division? Anyone knows?
3rd Infantry Division (Trishul)

It says Col. SB was killed during the first round of fighting but According to Shiv Aroor, he was killed later on.

Anyways, for me, the best source of information is Havildar Tejinder Singh's video.
Everything written by @mist_consecutive post 15 June 3:30 matches his description.
I think Shiv Aroor's version is correct because it cross-verifies with Hav. Tejinder Singh says. Twisting facts can be done on the media or article level, it is difficult to build a solid fake narrative during the interview.

As a matter of fact, Shiv Aroor's version also explains many other things and co-relates with the released videos/pictures as well.

Country flag
@vidhwanshak dude calm down, you are feeding the troll. We don't want our Weibo news source to be perma banned.

I think Shiv Aroor's version is correct because it cross-verifies with Hav. Tejinder Singh says. Twisting facts can be done on the media or article level, it is difficult to build a solid fake narrative during the interview.

As a matter of fact, Shiv Aroor's version also explains many other things and co-relates with the released videos/pictures as well.
Iirc the citations said IA men were trying to establish some OP, after which the clash broke out, any mention of that?

BlackViking

Country flag
ch*t maari ke @rockdog , IA didn't released a single picture of your soldiers who supposedly crossed the border unknowingly in at least 2 incidents. Does this mean those were Lonewolf Kungfu masters who crushed IA twice??
Akhrot khaa l@ndure, chamgadad khaa khaake dimaag ka bh*sd@ ho gaya he tera.

mokoman

Country flag

CCP are fools , they will risk war with India over a few square km of waste land . Indian gov is not asking back land but for a buffer zone - pretty much a win-win for both sides .

PLA very well knows fighting a war with India now wont be like bullying Vietnam or Taiwan :nono: . thats y there was disengagement at pangong tso .there in the end we got what we wanted a "buffer zone" -

last big stand off in arunachal pradesh went on for 7 years . like now both sides brought in divisions for war , , IAF migs used to do recon flying all over Tibet , but it ended peacefully , chinese vacated their forward position this will end similarly , most likely with a buffer zone at pp15 and depsang .

omaebakabaka

CCP are fools , they will risk war with India over a few square km of waste land . Indian gov is not asking back land but for a buffer zone - pretty much a win-win for both sides .

PLA very well knows fighting a war with India now wont be like bullying Vietnam or Taiwan :nono: . thats y there was disengagement at pangong tso .there in the end we got what we wanted a "buffer zone" -

last big stand off in arunachal pradesh went on for 7 years . like now both sides brought in divisions for war , , IAF migs used to do recon flying all over Tibet , but it ended peacefully , chinese vacated their forward position this will end similarly , most likely with a buffer zone at pp15 and depsang .
Hope the war happens but we pick the time when the hans are under duress elsewhere.....buffer's should not be accepted formally

AlphaLegis

Country flag

Here is Shiv's version in 2020, many a details are contrary to what he has claimed in the book. I am curious to understand why were these reports manipulated?

Articles