India-China Border conflict

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Because those names are from our one acinent kungfu book. Like the game of thrones....
:rofl:
Man, you need to grow up.

Did you really think I believed that list of names?

I will ask you again this time,
Why didn't PLA disclose their casualties the very next day? Why did it take them a year to release their names?

vidhwanshak

Country flag
It says Col. SB was killed during the first round of fighting but According to Shiv Aroor, he was killed later on.

Anyways, for me, the best source of information is Havildar Tejinder Singh's video.
Everything written by @mist_consecutive post 15 June 3:30 matches his description.

rockdog

Country flag
:rofl:
Man, you need to grow up.

Did you really think I believed that list of names?

I will ask you again this time,
Why didn't PLA disclose their casualties the very next day? Why did it take them a year to release their names?
i agree with him,even i don't like him.

IMG_20220826_213357.jpg

One question to you:

If Party A captured 20+ officers & soldiers of Party B. Party A released those pics and vidoes. Party A hold all the disputed areas.

Is Party A totally crashed Party B,made party B even didn't have any survived pics and vids; or Party B won?

What's ur opinion?

rockdog

Country flag
Weibo on 2020.6.17

The first 3 IA died in battlefield. Rest 17 dead are found in following hours because they were abondaned on bottom of cliffs,cold rivers. most due to high latitude effrct and low temp during night.

The new book from India side might just take this part,just changed side.

Screenshot_20220826_214235.jpg

vidhwanshak

Country flag

View attachment 169167

One question to you:

If Party A captured 20+ officers & soldiers of Party B. Party A released those pics and vidoes. Party A hold all the disputed areas.

Is Party A totally crashed Party B,made party B even didn't have any survived pics and vids; or Party B won?

What's ur opinion?
Really??
How dumb one has to believe such statements?
Casualties are released not for adversary but to acknoweldge those people who died fighting for the nation.
To tell them and thier families that nation remembers thier sacrifices.

Saying that the Chinese didn't release the casualties because they didn't want the people of both countries to compare it just means that Chinese side had casualties far higher than the other party.
If China really is a nation that shows goodwill then why squat on someone else's territory?
Clearly, PLA generals, CCP are cowards who don't accept their own.
And chinese people are fools if they can't understand this simple thing

"

"
No, party B had objective to destroy Chinese camp at PP14 which they did. Party A had to leave their vantage point despite losing 40+ soldiers indicates that they lost.
Photos and videos from Indian side will also come just like they did for op ginger and op apache

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
"

"
No, party B had objective to destroy Chinese camp at PP14 which they did. Party A had to leave their vantage point despite losing 40+ soldiers indicates that they lost.
Photos and videos from Indian side will also come just like they did for op ginger and op apache
If Indian side really had pics and videos. They already released.

If not,it's means IA was a totally crushed in battlefield.

Checked this guy,ur government even used a Chinese taken pic,to praise an Indian Officer.

If IA not been crashed they must have their own version.

I m here not to do mouth fighting.,thats no sense,i just provide my analysis based on the info from both sides.

IMG_20220826_220703.jpg

IMG_20220826_220711.jpg

rockdog

Country flag
Weibo in 2020.6.20

The details were similar as this book. But those details were well known by us almost 3 yrs ago.

Google translate:

The Indian army crossed the line of actual control and burned down the tent of the PLA.
The conflict was long, almost 8 hours.

Our People's Liberation Army occupied high and favorable terrain and threw stones at the Indian army. The Indian army only had wooden sticks and had no ability to fight back.

It is said to be a fierce conflict. Basically, the People’s Liberation Army chased the Indian army running all over the mountains and fields. Many Indian soldiers panicked in the dark night and fell into the icy river to drown.
The reason why the Indian army caused dozens of casualties is that many of the wounded were abandoned outside, the plateau night was cold, and they finally froze to death.

On the contrary, all the Indian troops captured by the PLA were well treated, and none of them died. It was a blessing in disguise and their lives were saved.
The newspaper said that at least 23 Indian troops were killed, including Colonel Santosh Babu, the commander of the 16th Regiment in Bihar, who led the team, and 24 Indian troops were seriously injured, with more than 110 wounded.

Screenshot_20220826_221719.jpg

1661523603984.png

maximus777

Country flag
XI jingping is such a talented guy . he CCP party secretary , chairman of central military commision , president , heads the PLA . rumour says he also cleans the toilets at party office.
He appears less of a Chairman, and more of a "Consultant" :hehe:

Whatever

Country flag

View attachment 169167

One question to you:

What's ur opinion?
Mann if you believe absurd shit like these to the extent that you post it here to prove your point. Then sadly you deserve CCP😂😂

rockdog

Country flag
Mann if you believe absurd shit like these to the extent that you post it here to prove your point. Then sadly you deserve CCP😂😂
Have you seen those pics and videos? Wanna me share with you for ur analysis?

Jimih

Country flag
The resident '50 cent Wumao troll' will not tell here in this thread that:

A popular Weibo user (with 2 million followers) posted the actual number of PLA casualties on Weibo and was jailed for telling the truth and his account was suspended.

vidhwanshak

Country flag

Checked this guy,ur government even used a Chinese taken pic,to praise an Indian Officer.

If IA not been crashed they must have their own version.

I m here not to do mouth fighting.,thats no sense,i just provide my analysis based on the info from both sides.

View attachment 169178

View attachment 169179
You had clearly no argument for PLA hiding their casualities.

Indian Army doesn't share pics. It somehow gets leaked just like the Chinese leaked the pics of Indian POWs.
If IA was crushed in the battlefield then why did Chinese backoff ?
Please don't come up with the argument that China wants peace blah..blah..blah

Coming to the pic of the officer you shared, He was awarded with Mention-In-Dispatches. Just look how paranoid are the Chinese when they shared his pic. He became famous only when you shared their version of "Mommy, India attacked me".

See this,
1661523991293.png

He was awarded with India's third highest gallantry medal for fighting the Chinese in galwan.
Watch his interview, he takes full one minute to describe how he killed two Chinese single handedly.
Later, he and rest of the units moved even further continuing thier killing spree.
PLA soldiers and officers were so afraid that they asked for a truce.
But later they flew a drone and realised that number of Indian soldiers are not even half of theirs. This gave the PLA soldiers some relief in already torn asshole and they broke the truce by starting the attack on Indian soldiers.
Paranoid Chinese even awarded the drone company employees' for saving their arse.
1661524711035.png

Last edited:

Vinash

Country flag
The resident '50 cent Wumao troll' will not tell here in this thread that:

A popular Weibo user (with 2 million followers) posted the actual number of PLA casualties on Weibo and was jailed for telling the truth and his account was suspended.

CCP literally jails Journos who even question their official death figure and here we have a CCP slave posting snippets from Weibo :rofl:

Of course anything allowed to stay on Weibo would be pro-China.

Weibo discussions are worth less than toilet paper.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Talk is cheap.

Then. show images or vidoes Of PLA in galwan conflict taken from ur side.

BTW another question. Why IA as you claimed won the battle But not pla soldier got captured. But meanwhile PLA sent batch of IA back to India from our released images? Any explanation?
You are throwing my question back at me :rofl:
I will write it again for you:

What was the objective of the Chinese PLA during the Galwan conflict?
And did they achieve it?
If yes, how?

Articles