India-China Border conflict

JBH22

I would note read much into that Zelensky meet is nothing more than courtesy call.
At present, i) we would not piss of Russia note we kept mum on Crimea annexation, thus supporting Russia ii) no defence contract with Ukraine its industry/economy in tailspin and iii) what can we gain from Ukraine by pissing off an old trusted ally and also our number 1 defence supplier.

Jimih

Country flag
I would note read much into that Zelensky meet is nothing more than courtesy call.
ii) no defence contract with Ukraine its industry/economy in tailspin and
Doesn't Ukraine houses Antonov industry?

IAF do have considerate numbers of An-32's in its fleet.

Blank

Country flag
At present, i) we would not piss of Russia note we kept mum on Crimea annexation, thus supporting Russia ii) no defence contract with Ukraine its industry/economy in tailspin and iii) what can we gain from Ukraine by pissing off an old trusted ally and also our number 1 defence supplier.
I guess license manufacturing marine gas turbines?

JBH22

Doesn't Ukraine houses Antonov industry?

IAF do have considerate numbers of An-32's in its fleet.
Antonov is dead man, the engine manufacture motor -sich is in deep shit with low to zero exports. Note Russia was their biggest client and now they cannot export to EU since it do not meet their norms.
Basically in defence sector, Ukraine is dead horse now.

Jimih

Country flag
Antonov is dead man, the engine manufacture motor -sich is in deep shit with low to zero exports. Note Russia was their biggest client and now they cannot export to EU since it do not meet their norms.
Basically in defence sector, Ukraine is dead horse now.
Hope that IAF replaces all the An-32's with Airbus C-295Ws in coming years.

Heat

Country flag
Aadhar Data Breach :
UIDAI claims: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...claim-a-myth-experts/articleshow/64970654.cms
The actual data worth leaking in case of Aadhar is the UID Token. If that hasn't leaked then there is no breach.
2048 bit encryption is no joke.

FalconZero

Country flag
hard to believe they actually build this.

it was first reported by drive

looks like its operational.

Goddamn, somehow chinks have already become a Type 3 civilisation but they still can't figure out which food they should eat or not. Only if they knew this we wouldn't have gone through corona...sad affairs.

JBH22

I think there is something wrong here. If I were running China, I wouldn't trigger panic buying for reasons of covid unless I am expecting a breakdown in supply chain.
Now what is the event that will or is causing breakdown in supply chain?
Is it hoarding or stock build up for something sinister. Many questions and no answers, 😂😂
Between 58guests lurking on the thread.

Alien_cat26

Country flag
What's the timing for china to invade that little pesky island nation that you claim as yours?
Relax buddy~! Taiwan has always been China's future plan, and we are now discussing the dispute between China and India. 😜