India-China Border conflict

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
But then again, a war with China and america would decimate the economies of both. Hence, it would be suicidal for USA to enter the Taiwan war, but then again, if it doesn’t, this will cause a huge uprest across the world in regards to the US.
Then don’t talk tough if you can’t back it

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
I’m quite confused regarding the USAs policy on China. I think this tough talk is just nothing but global face saving image projection.
Biden and his family are bought by China and many others in his cabinet. Any tough talk against his master is comedy. Has Biden once mentioned Covid 19 bio attack on the world by China???????

Kumaoni

Biden and his family are bought by China and many others in his cabinet. Any tough talk against his master is comedy. Has Biden once mentioned Covid 19 bio attack on the world by China???????
He said he would defend Taiwan militarily, and then his admin refuted it. I don’t know what’s happening, but the USA policy makers are nothing but PHDs in strategic failure in the Eastern hemisphere

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
He said he would defend Taiwan militarily, and then his admin refuted it. I don’t know what’s happening, but the USA policy makers are nothing but PHDs in strategic failure in the Eastern hemisphere
how will he defend taiwan when he is too scaird to send his official??? Japan , s Korea, Australia take note.

Kumaoni

how will he defend taiwan when he is too scaird to send his official??? Japan , s Korea, Australia take note.
No idea, at all. It’s a mess. My main problem with the QUAD alliance: it has no cohesion. India should be making regional allies like Myanmar, Vietnam, roosland, South Korea, and integrate these countries into a larger alliance.

The USSR wanted to do this in the 80s but Rajiv Gandhi saaab refused

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
No idea, at all. It’s a mess. My main problem with the QUAD alliance: it has no cohesion. India should be making regional allies like Myanmar, Vietnam, roosland, South Korea, and integrate these countries into a larger alliance.

The USSR wanted to do this in the 80s but Rajiv Gandhi saaab refused
QUAD is not a formal alliance. India has not signed any pacts or officially said we have chosen US side. So for now it is 4 countries getting together and doing a song and dance.

R A Varun

Country flag
Let me post this in full -

View attachment 165724
View attachment 165725

This "they cant take off in full payload" kanging is something that is restricted to online or such discussions. IAF planners are aware of the number of bases & other capabilities of CCP AF.

Now, if things are going in the direction, as mentioned in this twitter post i.e. CCP using Y20s, H6Ks for attack, it will be a major one i.e. a war. Their aim would be capture of DBO/link up with Pak, Tawang, more ingress into Bhutan and occupy more peaks that gain vantage points into Siliguri corridor, occupy parts of upper Arunachal districts that puts them in an advantage & move all across their claim lines, make Taiwan shit bricks & show IA/all Indians & the world as to who is the boss.

The question is should we be dejected have our tails tucked on hearing all these scenarios? They also have more ballistic & cruise missiles that us. They definite have more nuclear warheads than us. Should we stay dejected all the time?

What if they made the decision of capturing DBO, all "friction points" & Arunachal? They can impose war on us with their "thousands" of weapons. If a war is imposed we will have to face it or tuck tail between legs & surrender.

If the intention of the twitter post was to draw attention to our "lack of infra" or lack of "modern planes", BMs, CMs etc in requisite numbers then hmmm okay, else it is just shivering.
This fella, has got a very good, point, hell they cannot have full tank fuel with max payload that doesn't stop them from filling up their tanks once airborne, if h6 bombers transfeered to Pak, as gesture of friendship, then we are sure to be doomed, our airdefenses are on par with russia and ukraine, but we all are seeing what the hell is going in ukraine, half interventions, yes, they can pound the frontline airbases for days,,

and we lack striking capabilitties against point of origin of the bombardement attack, Chinese does outrange us, but remember, apart from depsang plains, chinese need to come soldier to soldier engagement with indian army, a better trained and better morale

in a ranged attack we are doomed, but in the soldier to soldier engagement in the mountains we do outphase them,

even after such a hurrendous assault by russians, they had to tuck their tail once they were deep inside ukraine,

bramhose sure will get their railway lines and highway bridges cutoff, so does chinese missiles will take care of ours. one hit and out strategic tunnels are done for,

there are always, pros and cons in every war, it is how you keep your supply chain intact, and how you dissuade enemy attack is the important thing.

like the western countries helped ukraine, it is sure that NATO gonna help india with spares and other western equipement, to duck the chineses asses up. if india loses, it will be loss for the NATO tooo.

if the war is imminent it doesn't take quad to immediately declare a military alliance solely against china.
for which no stake holder has an issue.
since it won't affect Russia, it won't interfere into the alliance unless it is solely helps india.

Kumaoni

QUAD is not a formal alliance. India has not signed any pacts or officially said we have chosen US side. So for now it is 4 countries getting together and doing a song and dance.
We need a proper anti Chinese alliance by regional partners, unless China is willing to quit its bakchodi on the LoC

Kumaoni

Discerning politicians in both countries should work towards this

Probably not anytime soon

In the long run, the two countries will move towards reconciliation
They don’t have a choice. Unless they want to end the world

jai jaganath

Country flag
Discerning politicians in both countries should work towards this

Probably not anytime soon

In the long run, the two countries will move towards reconciliation
Allies?
What similarity do we have