India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag
India should learn from China and go after pakistan I'm sure US will be back down eventually.
even if US looks other way , ur forgetting iron bridhar China .

sucks but would be nice if China did kill pelosi and there is a mini war in south china sea . US will then fully support idea of cutting pakistan from china.

Meanwhile....

Yaha apna contest chal Raha hai...

ship is scheduled to visit in august 11 . i guess sri lanka wont back down .

another disappointment :dude:

Last edited:

Blank

Country flag
Whats the big deal here? Its not like Shit Lanka is getting some nuclear arsenal to strike India.

dfcool

Country flag
China-taiwan-pelosi-usa: A brilliant chinese propoganda?

China is battling many economic problems internally, so they are distracting their own people with moving battle tanks and other big military trucks to fujian province, and live telecasting them on tv, so people are cheering up but they forgot they are in economic turmoil
1. first it's started with real estate, months ago evergrande biggest property developer defaulted, many other real estates are in deep trouble with banks
2. millions of people stopped paying mortgage loans, people started protesting couple of weeks ago
3. due to ukraine war and recession fear, this year chinese steel export hit very hard, 6 companies gone bankcrupt, 28 ceased operation
4. some parts of cities are in zero covid lockdown
5. chinese gdp target for 2022 is 5.5%, its very hard to achieve even 5% this year.

but common chinese people care more about standing upto usa than economy.

many DC think tanks and international media are high on chinese propoganda and spreading the same shit globally.
yes chinese are very serious about taiwan, but its not a new thing.
Pelosi visit gave china a brilliant opportunity IMO to distract small eyed and small brain chinese people.o_O

If above is not right, my guess is china may attack nearby islands or do some shit show around taiwan next week, or do some shit show near ladakh.

jai jaganath

Country flag
China-taiwan-pelosi-usa: A brilliant chinese propoganda?

China is battling many economic problems internally, so they are distracting their own people with moving battle tanks and other big military trucks to fujian province, and live telecasting them on tv, so people are cheering up but they forgot they are in economic turmoil
1. first it's started with real estate, months ago evergrande biggest property developer defaulted, many other real estates are in deep trouble with banks
2. millions of people stopped paying mortgage loans, people started protesting couple of weeks ago
3. due to ukraine war and recession fear, this year chinese steel export hit very hard, 6 companies gone bankcrupt, 28 ceased operation
4. some parts of cities are in zero covid lockdown
5. chinese gdp target for 2022 is 5.5%, its very hard to achieve even 5% this year.

but common chinese people care more about standing upto usa than economy.

many DC think tanks and international media are high on chinese propoganda and spreading the same shit globally.
yes chinese are very serious about taiwan, but its not a new thing.
Pelosi visit gave china a brilliant opportunity IMO to distract small eyed and small brain chinese people.o_O

If above is not right, my guess is china may attack nearby islands or do some shit show around taiwan next week, or do some shit show near ladakh.
Then if we go by ur opinion then I would choose shit show in ladakh as they were showing power through continous exercises in that region and releasing pics

mokoman

Country flag
issue is kinda overblown if the ship is there only for temporary stay .

China can do all that spy snooping without docking at sri lankan port.

according to international law , we only claim 20km of water from coast as ours to control . cheene ship can stay outside of this line and spy as much as they want.

issue is if ship decides to stay there for weeks and if we dont bitch and cry , they will dock a sub there or warship there next.

flanker99

Country flag
grade A copium .

china wanting us to pull back 2 steps == they are afraid.

we are literally running after them for talks .
I dont see us running after them for talks as sign of weakness but rather political move to show the world we are talking...my main concern is our lack of modernization ,industrial capacity and number of jets

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
even if US looks other way , ur forgetting iron bridhar China .

sucks but would be nice if China did kill pelosi and there is a mini war in south china sea . US will then fully support idea of cutting pakistan from china.

ship is scheduled to visit in august 11 . i guess sri lanka wont back down .

another disappointment :dude:
India wasted its money helping them, should let them collapse

Articles