India-China Border conflict

Blank

Country flag
I swear some people in this country are losing their shit on twitter. The left already had a soft spot for China since Nehru days, now even the RW is like 'I will be willing to let China dominate Asia, take our land if it means they can defeat the west. ' after all India and China are civilisations while West is mleccha. When in reality, in China's eyes, everyone is barbarian.

I feel there is a lack of book on China which common people can read in India. There are lots of those in SEA, so they really know what kind of shit China is.

Vinash

Country flag
I swear some people in this country are losing their shit on twitter. The left already had a soft spot for China since Nehru days, now even the RW is like 'I will be willing to let China dominate Asia, take our land if it means they can defeat the west. ' after all India and China are civilisations while West is mleccha. When in reality, in China's eyes, everyone is barbarian.

I feel there is a lack of book on China which common people can read in India. There are lots of those in SEA, so they really know what kind of shit China is.
As ridiculous as it sounds, USA is the lesser evil compared to CCP.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Alright, weekly update from Ladakh -

China
  • China blacktopping roads till LAC at break-neck speeds. The road to the Chinese side of Galwan buffer zone was blacktopped last week.
  • Concerning deployment of force opposite DBO by China, and they keep on increasing & strengthening them every week. They are also creating a short-runaway like landing zone (probably for helicopters) just 7-8 km away from LAC.
  • Currently, I think we are outnumbered more than 3:1 at DBO by Chinese.
India
  • Blacktopping road from Pangong Tso to Gogra-Hotspring 90% done. Also, we are building heavy-duty bridges capable of transporting >60T tanks on these roads.
  • A lot of reinforcements seem to have been pushed by our side. As I mentioned earlier, 1 Strike Corps element is already squatting in Ladakh waiting for orders.
  • Chusul, Galwan, Pangong Tso, and Demchok are among the sectors that are receiving reinforcements.
  • [Unverified] It seems one Mech Infantry brigade might have been moved to assist Snow Leopard Brigade.
  • Few new helipads are being created on our side around the Pangong Tso sector.

Overall, pretty stalemate situation.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
I wonder why China does not deploy, like one squadron, or even a half squadron of J-20 in Tibet. It is always 1 or 2 jets at max.

Wonder if J-20 is too costly or impractical to operate in Tibet, for example, B-2 & F-22s need climate-controlled hangers.
India should attack the Chinese in Ladakh, seems like a a good opportunity to slaughter the
invading commies.

mokoman

Country flag
I wonder why China does not deploy, like one squadron, or even a half squadron of J-20 in Tibet. It is always 1 or 2 jets at max.

Wonder if J-20 is too costly or impractical to operate in Tibet, for example, B-2 & F-22s need climate-controlled hangers.
they could be there just for standard high altitude testing . not proper deployment .

mokoman

Country flag
So it is a Mapping Activity from east coast to west coast, may be monitor our missile launches.

Hope that our Gov show some balls.
August 11 is date , doesnt look like gov is making much noise .

Articles