India-China Border conflict

Kumaoni

What is essentially needed is an organisational reform . Restructuring the army to make it a more mobile force with more firepower and better C4ISR capability and shortened OODA loops . Leveraging heavy firepower at brigade level with improved mobilisation capabilities . Dissolving divisional structure and adopting the IBG solution in line with the structural reforms of major military powers like US , Russia and China is needed . Improving stand off attack capabilities via LACMs , Ballistic missiles as well as ground and Air launched PGMs exists already but needs to be expanded . Improving foreign intelliegence services like RAW and obtaining information about enemy forces from more capable organisations like CIA via intel sharing is a must ( this is already being done under the BECA Pact )

Army's ideological Base is in alignment with Geneva accord and The indian constitution and hence it needs no reform .
None of this “Geneva” shit will be followed in an actual war. The ideology needs to want to destroy China to its core, like Pakistan desires with India.

Angel of War

Country flag
I’ve always hated chinks.
You're being blinded by anger , think rationally and provide realistic solutions to current problems . Don't fall for the trap of jingoism
Know your enemy's plans and prepare your own plans to counter him on ground , at the same time , improve your net centric warfare capability and maintain detterence in non contact warfare domains like cyber space

Angel of War

Country flag
None of this “Geneva” shit will be followed in an actual war. The ideology needs to want to destroy China to its core, like Pakistan desires with India.
Pakistani army's ideology is not to destroy india to the core. It is to be the prime player in the domestic affairs of pakistan . They use india as a diversion tactic from their domestic issues to mobilise support from their people .

Kumaoni

You're being blinded by anger , think rationally and provide realistic solutions to current problems . Don't fall for the trap of jingoism
Know your enemy's plans and prepare your own plans to counter him on ground , at the same time , improve your net centric warfare capability and maintain detterence in non contact warfare domains like cyber space
The only way india can win is if they are a step ahead, which they are not just yet.

Angel of War

Country flag
The only way india can win is if they are a step ahead, which they are not just yet.
We currently find ourselves using the same capbailities that the US army of early 2000s and PLA of 2010 had
Essentially , we are a decade behind PLA

Angel of War

Country flag
"Due to their proficiency in construction in mountainous areas they manage to reach different places very quickly"

:hmm: IMHO this is the core problem , reason for 15 LAC talks , why we no build roads , no forward posts , why we lose territory to chinese.

i think situation will hopefully change in few years .
Yes , we can always keep our hopes high . I use this
images (16).jpeg

Kumaoni

^^Not responding to the Ching Chong subhuman. All I’ll say is that Japan should have continued to occupy China.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
One question, if you want to kill Chinese prisoners of war, then it violates the Geneva Convention, then China has no obligation to abide by the Geneva Convention, and the life safety of Indian prisoners of war will not be guaranteed.
Just in 2020, we have also treated Indian captives well, providing them with comprehensive medical care
Even we kept Chinese pow well in 2020
As per reports we gave them medical care and returned them

Angel of War

Country flag
One question, if you want to kill Chinese prisoners of war, then it violates the Geneva Convention, then China has no obligation to abide by the Geneva Convention, and the life safety of Indian prisoners of war will not be guaranteed.
Just in 2020, we have also treated Indian captives well, providing them with comprehensive medical care
We understand the geneva convetion very well and the indian military has never violated geneva convetion in it's post independence history . We did not harm 93,000 pakistani prisoners of war in 1971 and provided them excellent treatment till they were repatriated to pakistan in 1974 . We gave medical treatmeat , clothing and meals to 2 of your soldiers which had intruded into our territory in october 2020 and Jan 2021. India has always respected and abided by geneva convention .

Kumaoni

We understand the geneva convetion very well and the indian military has never violated geneva convetion in it's post independence history . We did not harm 93,000 pakistani prisoners of war in 1971 and provided them excellent treatment till they were repatriated to pakistan in 1974 . We gave medical treatmeat , clothing and meals to 2 of your soldiers which had intruded into our territory in october 2020 and Jan 2021. India has always respected and abided by geneva convention .
I’m not saying break Geneva convention. I just want some form of revenge on the Ching Chongs. I want them to pay.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I’m not saying break Geneva convention. I just want some form of revenge on the Ching Chongs. I want them to pay.
Basically all we need is pics of what we did to them in galwan but our butthurt establishment will never release it
They lack sense of propaganda as they have not faced it severely
One day just on day I always believ pics will surface but don't know when will it come

Kumaoni

Basically all we need is pics of what we did to them in galwan but our butthurt establishment will never release it
They lack sense of propaganda as they have not faced it severely
One day just on day I always believ pics will surface but don't know when will it come
I don’t even think we have any. I have given up on hope at this point.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Our leaders don't have few things
B-A-L-L-S
Anyway we can spice up things in Xinjiang but seriously I have knowledge about it but what they have done to us in northeast deserves a good payback
It's not the leaders, it's the citizen's willingness to handle fallout that matters. leaders take decisions, based on their assumptions on how their citizens will react.

based on meltdowns that happen here at DFI, and we are supposed to know more about geopolitics, strategic and military affairs than most common public in India. i can certainly say the country is not ready.
no wonder Indian leadership past and present don't take coercive actions. even bangaldesh liberation was reaction to events triggered by pak's actions.

you yourself is a prime example that the country is not ready, based on your posts.

Indian marxists have definitely been successful in keeping the Indian public distracted from recognising nation's self-interest for decades now.

Kumaoni

It's not the leaders, it's the citizen's willingness to handle fallout that matters. leaders take decisions, based on their assumptions on how their citizens will react.

based on meltdowns that happen here at DFI, and we are supposed to know more about geopolitics, strategic and military affairs than most common public in India. i can certainly say the country is not ready.
no wonder Indian leadership past and present don't take coercive actions. even bangaldesh liberation was reaction to events triggered by pak's actions.

you yourself is a prime example that the country is not ready, based on your posts.

Indian marxists have definitely been successful in keeping the Indian public distracted for decades now.
But we have been waiting and waiting and waiting, what can civilians do other than complain?

Angel of War

Country flag
CCP waited more than 30 years before getting aggressive on world stage, all this while they spent most resources on explaining their national self-interest to their own public.
Exactly ! 30 years of peace and cooperation initiated by Deng Xiaoping ! It was an excellent plan and we can see how well it worked for china . Looking at the current level of economic development in india we must actively pursue peace with our neighbours for the next 15 years and then unleash our power

Kumaoni

CCP waited more than 30 years before getting aggressive on world stage, all this while they spent most resources on explaining their national self-interest to their own public.
Isn’t that what Indian media does with us tho?
“we killed 40 chinese” “thrashed Chinese invaders”, bud no pictures?

Articles