India-China Border conflict

JBH22

Imagine calling a place your home where your ancestors were humiliated and forced to leave in a state of disarray
Add to that imagine being part of an army that was primarily tasked to defeat that country😂😂
Admiral general swaney is indeed the brightest military mind that sub continent has produced. A defence anal- yst per excellence😛😛

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Don’t see it. It’s just arnab conspiracies. China has other things to worry about than muh taking over whole world
allow me to give some baseline.

communist govts past and present, by the very nature of how they acquire power are always insecure about their power, even at minor perceived threat they over react subject to their capabilities. right now we know for a fact that there are strict lockdowns going on within china, they would not want anyone to catch them with their pants down, hence the over reaction is what i am saying. if we listen to murican think tank discourse in certain quarters, they are counting Russia + China as a single entity.

in this paradigm , during Xi's first visit to India in 2014 he came along with troops at border. i say this happened because CCP/Xi felt insecure about a leader emerging in their neighbourhood. during the first wave of virus, they did galwan. and now ukraine is happening. whenever the CCP regime feels insecure, they overreact, either the neighbourhood or the world has to suffer.

anyone has the video of doval informing modi about chinese troops just before the joint statement during xi 2014 visit, doval had his back towards the cameras.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Maybe. I don’t have respect for Hans or Manchus though. Blood of nearly 1,400 martyrs has to be avenged. They are dogs and will pay.
What type of sick mentality is this bro
Pow deserve respect doesn't matter how bad they are our enemies
If our soldiers go as pow so will it be right if they kill them
Revenge should be kept in battlefield and anywhere else is just cowardice just see how Ukraine is treating Russian pow and how Russians are treating Ukrainian pow
Look who is winning and who is respectful army
Russians are atleast getting respect for those in ground leave people who have access to propaganda
Infact I think those who treat pow badly must be punished and existence should perish so I wish pakis and Ukraine should perish

Kumaoni

What type of sick mentality is this bro
Pow deserve respect doesn't matter how bad they are our enemies
If our soldiers go as pow so will it be right if they kill them
Revenge should be kept in battlefield and anywhere else is just cowardice just see how Ukraine is treating Russian pow and how Russians are treating Ukrainian pow
Look who is winning and who is respectful army
Russians are atleast getting respect for those in ground leave people who have access to propaganda
Infact I think those who treat pow badly must be punished and existence should perish so I wish pakis and Ukraine should perish
Fuck Ching Chong dog eaters. They should have been under Japanese Occupation

Kumaoni

avenge that blood on the battlefield , not as a coward who attacks helpless enemy soldiers who have already bowed down to you. Han Chinese aren't bad , the Communist freaks of PLA and CCP are . It is against our fine military traditions to dishonour and torture PoWs .
They look down on india and Indians. These cowards are the epitome off attacking from the back. They did this in Galwan. If anything, I’m being liberal with what I say.

They need BAT team level treatment

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They look down on india and Indians. These cowards are the epitome off attacking from the back. They did this in Galwan. If anything, I’m being liberal with what I say.

Seriously speaking bat hasn't caused us any major damage to us
Just few kills and most them avenged and past many years bat teams are not at all successful they mostly die before they reach us
Only few kills in past but they are useless know u can itself see

Kumaoni

Seriously speaking bat hasn't caused us any major damage to us
Just few kills and most them avenged and past many years bat teams are not at all successful they mostly die before they reach us
Only few kills in past but they are useless know u can itself see
Well you get what I’m saying. But yes, BAT only fails Becuase it’s Pakistanis who do it. Their plan is genius, but indian troopers will always hunt them down. Operation Ginger and Apache-level treatment would’ve been better wording.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well you get what I’m saying. But yes, BAT only fails Becuase it’s Pakistanis who do it. Their plan is genius, but indian troopers will always hunt them down. Operation Ginger and Apache-level treatment would’ve been better wording.
These things started by them then retaliated by us
But basically for this to happen we need an environment of low intensity conflict continuous deployment and cost wrt it
Incase of china we will either do nothing and allow them to take land or fight them like a conflict or rare possibility of full blown conflict
But option 1 is always on our table

Kumaoni

These things started by them then retaliated by us
But basically for this to happen we need an environment of low intensity conflict continuous deployment and cost wrt it
Incase of china we will either do nothing and allow them to take land or fight them like a conflict or rare possibility of full blown conflict
But option 1 is always on our table
Why can’t we fight a proxy war?

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Our leaders don't have few things
B-A-L-L-S
Anyway we can spice up things in Xinjiang but seriously I have knowledge about it but what they have done to us in northeast deserves a good payback

Kumaoni

Our leaders don't have few things
B-A-L-L-S
Anyway we can spice up things in Xinjiang but seriously I have knowledge about it but what they have done to us in northeast deserves a good payback
They need a big payback. They will pay one day. I just read about Japanese occupation of China every time I feel down about 1962.

Angel of War

Country flag

They did whatever suited their Operational Plans in Galwan , it is not called attacking from behind , it is called 'Strategic Surprise'. It is our fault that we didn't know what was coming our way . Just like how we used strategic surprise in siachen and how pakis used it in Kargil .
You are saying we should massacre their PoWs which is totally a disgusting idea , you need to read accounts of how our PoWs were treated by them in 62 . They gave them medical treatmeant , food , shelter , clothing which was in line with the norms of geneva convention . The CCP looks down on india because we restrained from showing a resolve to fight back fot nearly 70 years which emboldened them to execute their nefarious plans .

Angel of War

Country flag
you can't fight a proxy war if you're not ready to bear the consequences . First we must improve our detterence posture to make sure that PLA won't carry out any conventional misadventure to respond to our proxy war against them . To fight a proxy war , we need to have the same posture against china on the LAC that pakistan has on the LOC. Their conventional forces are postured in a way that limits india's attack options , similarly we should adopt a strong detterent posture against PLA . It isn't too difficult. We just need 5 or 6 years of comprehensive reforms in our army's organisational structure .

Kumaoni

They did whatever suited their Operational Plans in Galwan , it is not called attacking from behind , it is called 'Strategic Surprise'. It is our fault that we didn't know what was coming our way . Just like how we used strategic surprise in siachen and how pakis used it in Kargil .
You are saying we should massacre their PoWs which is totally a disgusting idea , you need to read accounts of how our PoWs were treated by them in 62 . They gave them medical treatmeant , food , shelter , clothing which was in line with the norms of geneva convention . The CCP looks down on india because we restrained from showing a resolve to fight back fot nearly 70 years which emboldened them to execute their nefarious plans .
They are cowardly dogs, and need to be treated as such. Why give them such easy way outs by killing their POWs? that’s the easy way out

and may I remind you who leaked the Galwan photos? It were chinkie civilians in Weibo. Cowards deserve the worst.

Last edited:

Kumaoni

you can't fight a proxy war if you're not ready to bear the consequences . First we must improve our detterence posture to make sure that PLA won't carry out any conventional misadventure to respond to our proxy war against them . To fight a proxy war , we need to have the same posture against china on the LAC that pakistan has on the LOC. Their conventional forces are postured in a way that limits india's attack options , similarly we should adopt a strong detterent posture against PLA . It isn't too difficult. We just need 5 or 6 years of comprehensive reforms in our army's organisational structure .
No. We need an entire reform in thinking

Angel of War

Country flag
No. We need an entire reform in thinking
What is essentially needed is an organisational reform . Restructuring the army to make it a more mobile force with more firepower and better C4ISR capability and shortened OODA loops . Leveraging heavy firepower at brigade level with improved mobilisation capabilities . Dissolving divisional structure and adopting the IBG solution in line with the structural reforms of major military powers like US , Russia and China is needed . Improving stand off attack capabilities via LACMs , Ballistic missiles as well as ground and Air launched PGMs exists already but needs to be expanded . Improving intel gathering capabilities of intelliegence services like RAW and obtaining information about enemy forces from more capable organisations like CIA via intel sharing is a must ( this is already being done under the BECA Pact ) .

Army's ideological Base is in alignment with Geneva accord and The indian constitution and hence it needs no reform .

Angel of War

Country flag
They are cowardly dogs, and need to be treated as such. Why give them such easy way outs by killing their POWs? that’s the easy way out

and may I remind you who leaked the Galwan photos? It were chinkie civilians in Weibo. Cowards deserve the worst.
what's wrong with you today ?

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles