India-China Border conflict

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How did they draw BrahMos' flight path without the constant tracking of the radar?
Are Pakistani spies so powerful?
I don't understand a hostile target approaching u and not shooting it down is next level of genius work
God job

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
To be honest, I have to check out the Pakistan Forum,
The ability of the Indians to regard defeat as victory has impressed China
Seriously they consider 1971 as their victory
Even 1962 war as victory
Dven kargil wad was won by them 👏
Tracking supersonic missile and not shooting it and showing some random path where missile was not even launched
If you think pakis have brain and accept their defeat then pls better you go to sleep

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
You are wrong about that my friend, India is not like Pakistan and China that it will claim fake Victories, Out of these, your dear iron Brothers are the biggest liers Because till this date many of their country-man still to this day claim that they won all wars but in reality lost all.

Like that China paints Galwan as its victory whereas the whole world knows how Indian Army trashed your PLA and killed 35 + PLA soldiers but of-course you did not accept your losses that day and hid your casualities.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
there is also the 2000 T-90 , brahmos-ng , the TOT for mango tanks shells . i dont think we can even make the metal here , we get the metal block ingots . never mind spares for all the shit including Su-30mki

:scared2:
We can make it, in fact, we have to make it. Either trash our entire inventory of Russian equipment or learn to be self-sufficient.

If we can make rocket engines, we can make aeronautical grade metal. It may take some time & help, but we will succeed.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Seriously they consider 1971 as their victory
Even 1962 war as victory
Dven kargil wad was won by them 👏
Tracking supersonic missile and not shooting it and showing some random path where missile was not even launched
If you think pakis have brain and accept their defeat then pls better you go to sleep
There was no 1962 war against Pakistan. 1962 war was fought against China, I think so that you meant to refer to 1965 war.

Waanar

Country flag
Laughable considering Pakistanis didn't win a single war. Keep checking out Pakistani forums. Soon, you'll be on their level of delusion and your country will join the list of losers.

Fagz can't handle a bunch of Vietnamese farmers but want to defeat India.

Reminder- HQ9 couldn't do anything and Pakistani establishment watched helplessly as it struck wherever it struck deep in their territory.
Heck, the "Pakistani establishment" can't even stop the Iranian missiles.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Their is a huge difference between monitoring a missile and shooting it down.
Even I can monitor a cruise missile standing on my roof for more than 10 kms....🤣🤣🤣 with naked eye.
And we all know that one porki = 10 Indians.
And Brahmos entered 124 KM inside porkland, hence proved porkis tracked it for 10× distance which is obviously greater than 124 KMs.

Dumb Indians. They even don't realize that porks have support of 11 'prophet' she/her