India-China Border conflict

The Shrike

Country flag
India's ATGMs are mainly 9M111 and 9M113, which are laser semi-active guidance. For the current major Chinese armored vehicles, they are equipped with laser warning equipment, which can determine the incoming direction of ATGM, release smoke, and align the turret front. attack direction
At the same time, 99A also has a laser countermeasure device, which can make this second-generation anti-tank missile directly blind.
AFAIK they both are SACLOS, not semi-active laser guidance, and not easy to jam.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
These are all tests you are talking about, if there is going to be a war tomorrow, what are the missiles in India's hands? R77
In fact, the mobility of su30MKI is not as good as that of su27, he is too heavy, and the thrust has not increased
Jokes on you, Astra has been deployed. Speed of MKI is more than enough, and manoeuvrability is much higher. Weight increase is small, as much as is expected between single seat vs twin seat jets..

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Where did you get this information from? Could you please share your sources?

Maybe what you said with regards to range and Speed might be true but you have to agree that the Electronics on the SD-10 is inferior as compared to the AIM-120C.
And 1km height with mach 1.2 is easier than 2km with mach 2. I.E. even by his metrics, PL 12 is much inferior to AIM120C

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
but surprisingly on this thread you talk about striking deals with China and give up our claims and that too in their terms only.

i never said on their terms 🤷‍♂️ , i meant settling the entire border in future . that includes AP , Tawang too .

Why China don't accept McMahon Line since it had accepted the same line drawn at the same time in 1912 with Myanmar?

Why China, a country three times the size of India, and having obtained willingly India's concurrence for Tibet's assimilation into it chose to make the Sino-Indian border an issue of such serious contention and distrust?

difference between Myanmar border and India-China border is that , the 2nd largest buddhist monastery is in Tawang , not in Myanmar . the road Chinese needed to connect Tibet and Xianjing passed through Aksai Chin - both Tibet and Xianjing were taken over by China in 50s . Myanmar border doest have a similar importance. Aksai Chin is in Chinese hands simply because they needed that road . not because they think its inside Tibet .

GOI isnt interested in getting back Aksai Chin - IMHO i rather we focus on POK , if settling the border and giving up claim on Aksai Chin would help with that , i wouldnt mind 🤷‍♂️
are there other alternative roads connecting Xinjiang and Tibet other than Chinese Highway 219?

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
i ask you a question
What is the empty weight of SU30MKI, what is the empty weight of su27, J11B is 600kg lighter than SU27,
Relevant part is T/W. Also, BTW thanks for pointing this out - I was taking you at your word, now realised you were throwing wrong data around when i did my own research.

Diff b/w T/w of J11 and MKI is 3% in favour of Su 30 MKI. So Indian sukhoi is better than J11 even by your choice of standards. :rofl: :rofl:

Only loss is slightly lower flight ceiling, which is honestly so low it doesnt matter.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
The higher the altitude, the lower the air resistance and the faster the speed, which can give the missile a faster initial volume

Complete your primary school first
Yeah. And you come out of your bubble, Mach 2 at 2km is harder than mach 1.2 at 1 km. Much harder manoeuvres needed. You can keep picking random variables, comparing them, and proclaiming your superiority while being delusional about ground realities.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
First of all, PL12 reached the level of AIM120C, which was demonstrated by Chinese pilots
As for China's standards, an interview from Liang Xiaogeng, chief designer of PL12, clearly stated
I'm curious why you say the electronics of the PL12 is inferior to that of the AIM120, is there any evidence?
View attachment 148193
1) When posting here, if you are referencing chinese photos, paste a translation here.
2) When did propaganda sources become reliable? Ask pakistani airmen, they will claim to be the most professional, best flying pilots in the world.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
First of all, PL12 reached the level of AIM120C, which was demonstrated by Chinese pilots
As for China's standards, an interview from Liang Xiaogeng, chief designer of PL12, clearly stated
I'm curious why you say the electronics of the PL12 is inferior to that of the AIM120, is there any evidence?
View attachment 148193
Bcoz no one can reach the level of electronics achieved by usa or west not Russia not China not India
They have done decades of rnd leading to advanced weapons
Yes u have money but that doesn't counter their time spent on it and more than it experience comes into the game if your weapon is battle tasted then you can better identify mistakes and rectify
World class weapons are not made with just money and just sitting at home
Your and ours can be good for our condition but not better than their's
Sorry bro

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If you want some information, shut up,
I don't have time if you want to argue
You just need to provide proofs for claim
If I go by your convention then our scientists claim many things about astra mk1 that need not be true

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
If you want some information, shut up,
I don't have time if you want to argue
Lol. Mr. Xing Zong Ping Pong's 2 cent man feeling insulted?

Tut tut, be a nice wumao and spread the word of CCP dominance as dictated by the lord and saviour, mister Xinnie the pooh. Angering people wont help.

Not going to argue with the troll, posts speak for themselves. And the audacity of the man to elect himself as the sole source of "information" is hilarious.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Sukhoi official website has detailed weight data of Su-30MK series,
View attachment 148196
It is stated that the weight when carrying 5,270 kg of fuel, 2 R-27 missiles and 2 R-73 missiles is about 24,900 kg, minus the weight of the mounted missiles and fuel use, about 18,900 kg,
View attachment 148197
The data here has not used the front wing and thrust vector, it will only be heavier
View attachment 148199
The weight of su27UB is 17500, and the weight of J11B is about 16900KG, which means that Su 30MKI is 3 tons heavier than J11B.
This makes the su30mki far less maneuverable than the J11B
MKI also has 5 tons higher max takeoff weight, meaning that the design has compensated. Again, cherry picking to assert dominance while knee deep in mud.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No, I respect Pakistan army, I did not say Pakistan fought for China.

I mean India and Pakistan are more combustible and prone to war.

I don't think there will be a war between China and India

I think China is very secure militarily,
Then what are your feelings for their dad :megusta::troll:

mokoman

Country flag
Aksai Chin is a part of Tibet. Since 1271, Tibet has been under the jurisdiction of the Chinese central government. During the civil war in China in the late Qing Dynasty, Britain unilaterally changed its borders and occupied Aksai Chin.Aksai Chin is a Chinese transliteration of Tibetan
According to the borders of the Qing Dynasty, the entire Dalak should be Chinese
View attachment 148185
ladakh part of Tibet ? :crazy:

ladakh was independent from Tibet .

even Chinese gov are not claiming Ladakh .

the India-China border hasnt been settled because the CCP still cant let go of Tawang . u dont see us doing crying over Aksai Chin .

yea sucks that it was part of Tibet , but British signed treaty with Tibetans and we got it , its just how shit works.

just stop crying over it . and we can stop fighting over the LAC. :scared2: