India-China Border conflict

Country flag
No, I respect Pakistan army, I did not say Pakistan fought for China.

I mean India and Pakistan are more combustible and prone to war.

I don't think there will be a war between China and India

I think China is very secure militarily,
I too respect Pakistani Army for losing to India in the Wars we have fought.
It shows they have a big heart.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
First, the Diplomat Magazine article indicates that 2015 was primarily a performance issue with the J11A, and the Chinese pilots had such good technology that they were victorious in the WVR
Second, in the 2008 Red Flag military exercise, the Indian pilots performed poorly and did not perform as expected of the su30MKI, while the Indian media carried out crazy PR, boasting a defeat as a victory

I think your understanding is poor
What's such a good technology ? Your whole damn air force has never fought a war .ours had action 3 times against an enemy with technological edge and still won

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
First, the Diplomat Magazine article indicates that 2015 was primarily a performance issue with the J11A, and the Chinese pilots had such good technology that they were victorious in the WVR
Second, in the 2008 Red Flag military exercise, the Indian pilots performed poorly and did not perform as expected of the su30MKI, while the Indian media carried out crazy PR, boasting a defeat as a victory

My understanding is reverse gripen gave your pilots a run for money and you did your propanda trying to save face .the red flag exercise even led to an congressional discussion if I am not wrong

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag

Lol. Chinese did well in WVR because flankers are built for the merge. They did bad in BVR cause chinese sensors are crap.

As for the other article, the claims you are making are the exact opposite of what the article says. Do try to read what you post.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
First of all, I am Chinese
The first question is that there are fewer airports in China than in India.
In terms of two parts, first of all, the eastern front Aksai Chin, India's airport actually undertakes the combat readiness task for northern Pakistan and the combat readiness task for China, which means that India faces pressure from two directions during the war, Secondly, on the west line to the south of Tibet, what India needs to consider is not only the airport in Tibet, but also a large number of airports in Sichuan and Yunnan.
That is to say, the advantage of more airports in India is not obvious. Of course, after 2020, China is also building a large number of airports.

The second question is relatively simple. The problem of the Chinese Air Force. Anyone who knows a little about PLAAF knows the military reform of the Chinese Air Force after 2012.
PLAAF is no longer a weakened version of the Soviet Air Force
Of course, I think the use of Soviet long-range aviation still has a high learning value
If you don't believe it, you can go to the annual US State Department China military assessment report
There is no such thing as Aksai Chin... and there will never be Unless you were making racist jokes on yourself.

It is Aksai Hind and the territory beyond is Tibet occupied by CCP.

And You tiny punks wont survive against us in actual war. You saw what happened in Galwan when those lady boys met real men they shivered and were shitting in their pants.

The Tibetan Force is also along the border and they are well trained and want revenge for their persecution and are motivated unlike Ping pong army soldiers.

then there will be other parties which will involve themselves too.

Taiwan Japan USA Australia Vietnam etc are waiting for the right moment to cut your head off.

And same pakistan you are funding will bite you back for freedom of Xinxiang .

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think you should look at authoritative reports, not some obscure tabloids

Due to its non-alignment policy, India has gained a lot of foreign exchange opportunities, but this does not mean that IAF is stronger than PLAAF
कृपया आर्टिकल पद कर पोस्ट करे |

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
First of all, su27 can suppress JS39 in WVR. This setting itself is wrong. JAS39 is a very nimble fighter like JF17, with excellent instantaneous angular velocity and excellent rolling performance.
Secondly, the J11A is a su27 and uses an inverted Casseron antenna, the same as the F4's radar
However, it is also confirmed that the PL12 has reached the level of AIM120C5, which is better than the R77 in the hands of India.
What is your proof that "SD-10" has reached the level of AIM-120C5? SD-10 has range of 70-100 kms whereas AIM-120C5 has range of more than 105-110 kms, i agree that SD-10 is a decent BVR but I don't think so that it can match the level of AIM-120C5.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
First of all, su27 can suppress JS39 in WVR. This setting itself is wrong. JAS39 is a very nimble fighter like JF17, with excellent instantaneous angular velocity and excellent rolling performance.
Secondly, the J11A is a su27 and uses an inverted Casseron antenna, the same as the F4's radar
However, it is also confirmed that the PL12 has reached the level of AIM120C5, which is better than the R77 in the hands of India.
"In the hands of India" is also Meteor, Astra, and a host of other missiles. We are not limited to 1-2 😉.

Also, no. Flankers out-turn the euro-canards (gripen, rafale, typhoon) by a good margin. In case of India, MKIs out-turn by a ridiculous margin, due to added canards.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Aksai Chin is a part of Tibet. Since 1271, Tibet has been under the jurisdiction of the Chinese central government. During the civil war in China in the late Qing Dynasty, Britain unilaterally changed its borders and occupied Aksai Chin.Aksai Chin is a Chinese transliteration of Tibetan
According to the borders of the Qing Dynasty, the entire Dalak should be Chinese
View attachment 148185
"According to the borders of the Qing Dynasty, the entire Dalak should be Chinese"

Alright, according to his highness "SwordOfDarkness" and his noble councillors, West Taiwan comes under the jurisdiction of the sovereign nation of Taiwan. Now go and tell your government to vacate its lands, k?

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We have astra mk1 and in near future we will order it in bulk and according to our scientists it's better than r 77
We have our claim also like it has hit something 7 msq rcs in the range of 70-80 km
It's max range is 110km

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
These are all tests you are talking about, if there is going to be a war tomorrow, what are the missiles in India's hands? R77
In fact, the mobility of su30MKI is not as good as that of su27, he is too heavy, and the thrust has not increased
Who said you that astra mk1 is in trails it's with iaf in 200 nos
After few months when it will be tested with tejas large orders will be given immediately even we want to phase out r 77
Production won't take much time if order is large and they are also manufacturing 250 nos
Prob is pl-15 equivalent that is astra mk2 it take 2 years
Don't know why astra mk2 is being delayed as it has been manufactured and only trails remaining I think iaf is not in hurry for pl-15 equivalent

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
The standard is different. The data of 105-110KM is tested at a height of 2000m and a speed of Mach 2.
The Chinese standard is 1000m height, Mach 1.2
Similarly, R77 is 80KM under Russian conditions, and 50KM under Chinese standards
Including the 145KM PL15E, the same
Where did you get this information from? Could you please share your sources?

Maybe what you said with regards to range and Speed might be true but you have to agree that the Electronics on the SD-10 is inferior as compared to the AIM-120C.