India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag
Well done.
sucks but i rather see Modi go , seeing as BRIC will end up being pointless , fully dominated by China otherwise .

besides we will be doing Russians a favour too.

he should go there , stand for pictures with Putin , and at press conference bring along a monk from Tawang or the chief minister of Arunachal Pradesh who is always talking shit about the Chinese . :troll:

indiatester

Country flag
sucks but i rather see Modi go , seeing as BRIC will end up being pointless , fully dominated by China otherwise .

he should go there , stand for pictures with Putin , and at press conference bring along a monk from Tawang or the chief minister of Arunachal Pradesh who is always talking shit about the Chinese . :troll:
But, its a good strategy.
If we go there, our presence will be constructed by the west as support for Russia and that RIC is trying to be a pole opposite west.
That loss of weight in west without gaining anything for China is not worth it. Its easier to blame China and still keep Russia and West in our friends list.

flanker99

Country flag

As gandhi ji once said-"hamesa beech me ghus jao"...modiji must also attend virtually...with a tibet flagged topi 😂

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Why is China using Indian media for its propaganda? That too through its official handles?
I think its using our position on Russia to create a view in the west that India is not an ally that they can use against China.
While in India, they give nothing to us on the LAC front, but want us to look beyond for some mythical India-China glory times later on.

We should tone down on this anti-west rhetoric. To ensure that we pursue our interests, its important to ensure that our neutral stance be not made to look like an anti-west stance.
You watched the full video? It was started by baldy who demanded the Indian govt to take pro west stand by citing muh morality and arnab(as much as I don't like him) spit on his bald head by saying American govt has no right to ask for support from India in this war on muh morals cuz American govt has killed so many civies in every invasion or war it fought and most of all this is not our fking war. The baldy asked for it and he got it and I am glad Arnab put him in his place.
Also if a media debate and coverages leads a country to change their foreign policy to another then we would have long time ago cut the relationship with the US and UK seeing as how their mostly piece of shit media houses frequently play anti-India rhetorics no matter who is the ruling party here.

Last edited:

indiatester

Country flag
You watched the full video? It was started by baldy who demanded the Indian govt to take pro west stand by citing muh morality and arnab(as much as I don't like him) spit on his bald head by saying American govt has no right to ask for support from India in this war on muh morals cuz American govt has killed so many civies in every invasion or war it fought and most of all this is not our fking war. The baldy asked for it and he got it and I am glad Arnab put him in his place.
Also if a media debate and coverages leads a country to change their foreign policy to another then we would have long time ago cut the relationship with the US and UK seeing as how their mostly piece of shit media houses frequently play anti-India rhetorics no matter who is the ruling party here.
My point was not about what Arnab did. It was about China using it for its propaganda. If it was some random Chinese dude, I won't be bothered. But, this was an official Chinese handle!!!

Porkislayer

Country flag
My point was not about what Arnab did. It was about China using it for its propaganda. If it was some random Chinese dude, I won't be bothered. But, this was an official Chinese handle!!!
Well, if I were chinese, I would have done the exact same thing. Somehow India thinks that "satyamev jayate" works in this post-truth world. The thing is, everyone is playing their dirty game while India hasn't even showed up on the stage, and we on DFI keep sulking. If anything, chinese should've starting doing this years ago to drive this wedge between us and the west.

We simply cannot sit back and take all this lying down. Westerners are anyways white monkeys who will lap up anything their media throws at them. It is better we use it for our own cause rather than let our enemy hurt our prospects.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Interesting that a american bootlicker somehow subtly introduces his propaganda and no one points out here or everyone has lost their sense?

Only those who want India to be slave of USA will want BRICS to go down.
Not attending brics will not make us slave of America but it will show our resistance to a pole which is disrespecting our sovereignty
Come on atleast we can do this
In brics there is only China and everyone else are powerless or slaves of China (present and of future)

mokoman

Country flag
Interesting that a american bootlicker somehow subtly introduces his propaganda and no one points out here or everyone has lost their sense?

man ur really retarded :crazy:

i want Modi to go , otherwise BRIC gets dominated by China

ur reading comprehension needs work.

dbdzzzzzz

sucks but i rather see Modi go ,

man ur really retarded :crazy:

i want Modi to go , otherwise BRIC gets dominated by China

ur reading comprehension needs work.
>Modi should go
this point itself is retarded, MEA decide what to do here.

>seeing as BRIC will end up being pointless , fully dominated by China otherwise
this point specifically is about your bias

No amount of randi rona from your side will change that you want confrontation because it helps only one side that is west and America in general.

Over the years, it took me some time to realise how some of the so called neutral members were american bootlickers larping as Indian supporter starting with you the biggest one then came that i forgot his name, another irrelevant choot.

dbdzzzzzz

Just to explain what he does, he introduces random imaginary scenarios which suits what he wants to blurt out next, thing to push his agenda.

This classic textbook westoid anglo ****** acting, every american stooge here starts the same.

"Oh you are supporting a dictator, i wonder how can you change that be on the right side which will help us.."

"Oh it sucks...modi should go....brics irrelevant china is dominated"

That's how they subtly push an agenda.

He was shitting india pakistan thread too.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And not attending it solves the issue because?
Issue getting solved ?
India China issues are never gonna solved until they take Ladakh and Arunachal
They can't be trusted anytime
If you want a good relation with them and want to focus on economy they hand over they those 2 areas and be slave
Accepted, No right then fight

Kumaoni

Bro Ukrainians have claimed that they have killed over 7 Russian Generals from Colonel Rank up. What’s the truth on this?

mokoman

Country flag
>Modi should go

>seeing as BRIC will end up being pointless , fully dominated by China otherwise

No amount of randi rona from your side will change that you want confrontation because it helps only one side that is west and America in general.

Over the years, it took me some time to realise how some of the so called neutral members were american bootlickers larping as Indian supporter starting with you the biggest one then came that i forgot his name, another irrelevant choot.
MEA decide what to do here.

u still cant read ? , best for Modi to go , regardless of who makes decision :crazy:

Russians need us to be active in BRIC , who is largest member in BRIC , compare size of the economy of all countries in BRIC.

same reason Russians got us into SCO .

why do u keep acting like a 4chan retard.

Bhairav

Country flag
>Modi should go

Bhai tu fir se ban hona chahata hai kya? Mananiya Sadasyon Se Mera Anurodh Hai Ki Krupya Sabdo Ki Maryada Banaye Rakhein!
1648454292851.png

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just to explain what he does, he introduces random imaginary scenarios which suits what he wants to blurt out next, thing to push his agenda.

This classic textbook westoid anglo ****** acting, every american stooge here starts the same.

"Oh you are supporting a dictator, i wonder how can you change that be on the right side which will help us.."

He was shitting india pakistan thread too.
Listen bro neither we care who is ruling a particular country be dictator or democratic person or some shit
What matters here is what's our benefit and how our security is affected