India-China Border conflict

Rudra7678

Country flag
Even General saab gives him importance :)

View attachment 147028

View attachment 147029
I think, whether or not we like Praveen Sawhney, the way he projects himself in the SM. I think he is a great guy disseminating disinformation to throw adversaries into a reality distortion field, where they get the impression that conquering India would be as easy as taking a walk in the park.

Just think about it, a guy regularly disses Indian armed forces and hypes PLA/PLA-PA just goes on with this business without being taken to task, addresses CDS on his tweets by his last name Rawat and mocked him regularly still gets to have audience with higher ups. There is an acquaintance in my neighborhood, who knows PS and thinks he is a nice guy.

indiatester

Country flag
@indiatester and btw if West cares so much about their "partnership" with India, they should stop supporting Islamists, Missionaries, Far-left and all sorts of filth in India.
Don't get me wrong.
The west does not like us and would like to continue to "civilize us". West (during Nixon-Kissinger time) could have chosen India over China. They didn't. My guess is because of familiarity bias and also because they wanted to cultivate a power next to USSR they could use.
The west is never going to like us since we can regain our lost mojo and be an economic powerhouse. But, thats a different topic.
We still need them for a bunch of things. We need a working relationship for that (Including the handling of an expansionist China).

My only point was wrt the current situation where China primarily and Russia to some extent are trying to use our media as a projection of support for Russia China when we are not. Those in west who are anti-India are going to use it more harm our interests. It is this aspect that we need to handle.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Gobar times is obsessed with India nowadays it seems :

View attachment 147115

Btw, China is trying to reach out to newly elected korean president as well, that president is anti-chinese and wants to join the quad. What the hell is going on with China?
Welcome to bipolar world
Be friend then be subjugate your sovereignity to the pole or be enemy and get destroyed

Waanar

Country flag
Gobar times is obsessed with India nowadays it seems :

View attachment 147115

Btw, China is trying to reach out to newly elected korean president as well, that president is anti-chinese and wants to join the quad. What the hell is going on with China?
We merely need to maintain status quo here. No need to find this encouraging or discouraging.

As a fellow Zeihan reader, I'm sure you understand why they're doing this right now.

Btw, guys, anyone who wants to understand why we can breathe easy regarding China halfway through this decade needs to go read "Disunited Nations" by Peter Zeihan.

Recommended list-
Disunited Nations
The Accidental Superpower
The Absent Superpower

All of these are authored by Peter Zeihan, and they raise some very interesting points. Definitely supplied me with some A grade hopium.

Demography and preparation to invade Taiwan.

Bhairav

Country flag

Chinese FM: "pakistan is my second home"

:dude: this is what happens when beggers take loans that they cant repay
Presitator Xi should send this traitor Wang Yi to detention camp for calling Paxtan Autonomous Region a seperate country.

assassin162

Country flag
Because whether we like it or not, we are in love with the west. Just look at what we watch, read and migrate to given an opportunity.
Most of us IT folk are employed by western companies, and even the Indian ones are dependent of the western business.
Thankfully the other trades are more balanced out.

So, if India is perceived as more supportive of Russia and China, we will not like that either.
Statements like this by former Russian president do have an impact on a section of western mind space.

All I am saying is that what we say as being neutral in the current Russia-Ukraine war must be presented an projected as such. The opinion builders are trying to show it as our support to Russia which is not our stance.
Isn't it in US's interest to not needle us further? Would these questions have been raised if US wouldn't have done with us what it has been doing since last month in particular and what it has been doing since Biden came in power in general?

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China boycotted Moscow Olympics and became a usa dog against ussr for its development and dollars and now talking about co-operation remember every country who relied on china as partner has been destroyed economically eg srilanka,pakistan

indiatester

Country flag
Isn't it in US's interest to not needle us further? Would these questions have been raised if US wouldn't have done with us what it has been doing since last month in particular and what it has been doing since Biden came in power in general?
If we were a cohesive force like Russia, China etc, then yeah.
But, US has a lot of foot soldiers in India whom it can use very effectively. They will for sure depending on their objective.