India-China Border conflict

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Launch on demand can launch small satellites in low orbits not heavy satellites in polar or sun synchronous orbit. With the arrival of Vikam, SSLV and other private rockets, we too will be able to launch multiple satellites in LEO at a very short notice.
We now have the capability to make Cryogenic engine (though small) with 3D printing in just 4 days.

The Shrike

Country flag

Yak herder or spy ?

Govt. is downplaying it, this is not an old video, snow can be seen on the mountains.
ANI is literally propagandu PR division of the government IMO - publishing their narrative/spin without official government spokesperson actually saying anything on record.
Added: Just remembered the "Tibetan Flag" in Galwan clarification from ANI.

warmachine541

Country flag
ANI is literally propagandu PR division of the government IMO - publishing their narrative/spin without official government spokesperson actually saying anything on record.
Added: Just remembered the "Tibetan Flag" in Galwan clarification from ANI.
Why do you think they interviewed Modi

mokoman

Country flag
hehe read that as 'from behenchod'

is he right ? , i think Russia has more tanks/troops than both china and india combined at LAC .

besides that , we are exchanging sweets with them at LAC , so where is the issue . why does behenchod expect others to cry for us.

Yak herder or spy ?

Govt. is downplaying it, this is not an old video, snow can be seen on the mountains.
i dont get this tweets .

:hmm: "viral video" is old , but they themselves give date out as jan 26 (last year then ?)

i cant understand what actually happened ,

ladakhi guy went across LAC cause his yaks wandered there .

batsoup people kicked him out , and stole his yaks

army saw him coming over then immediately arrested him because he doesnt have any yaks.

:dude: looks like his shani desa has started .

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
hehe read that as 'from behenchod'

is he right ? , i think Russia has more tanks/troops than both china and india combined at LAC .

besides that , we are exchanging sweets with them at LAC , so where is the issue . why does behenchod expect others to cry for us.

i dont get this tweets .

:hmm: "viral video" is old , but they themselves give date out as jan 26 (last year then ?)

i cant understand what actually happened ,

ladakhi guy went across LAC cause his yaks wandered there .

batsoup people kicked him out , and stole his yaks

army saw him coming over then immediately arrested him because he doesnt have any yaks.

:dude: looks like his shani desa has started .
You don't understand the power of our sweets specially made by MCuckA
They are made with love spice code name hindi-chini spice and combination is secreeeeet
After having that Chinese would come like kajol and Indians standing like shahrukh khan and the entire galwan valley + pangong tso will turn into sarso ka khet
Progress of indian technology
After that every one happy and returning home
(Would love if anyone could add story further)

Jimih

Country flag
Other countries have sophisticated narrative building tools, ANI is just being used as CYA responding to smallest Twitter outrage trends (atleast on defence/international affairs issues).
We are poor in that, no doubt.

Waanar

Country flag
China wants to project itself a country of Innovation but this is a bad way to do it.
Actually (sorry for being the buzzkill here) this is a very viable stabilization method. As long the dude working as the stabilizer is relaxed and not shaky, he has a good amount of point of contacts as well as surface area touching his ass.

Still, funny af.